omo! but in fake spanish
I am not sure what you are trying to teach me here. All games are different, you said it yourself. And I am the first to claim that I can't read Lawl at all. I want to confirm certain things regarding my own role and actions.What is strange is you using GB as a shield.
I've lynched that dude before for being the most obvious scum and he was town.
You should know better than to think he follows normal playing patterns.
You should also know better than to lynch a hoe or spy, while other obvious scum are available for lynching.
Add to that missing kill N1, who would target Tatsumaki N1 (claims BP)? So until we know that the TP isn't a mentor there is no need to rush him.
Scum trying to hide behind DD and GB is nothing new.
So we had a hoe that is a lover, GB is second hoe.I am not sure what you are trying to teach me here. All games are different, you said it yourself. And I am the first to claim that I can't read Lawl at all. I want to confirm certain things regarding my own role and actions.
Fair point, but you did not voice how unlikely it truly was until you were pointed at for it. To me it seemed like dropping seeds of distrust to see a way out.A proper deduction can only follow a thorough examination of all the possibilities in play, the opposite of that is tunnel vision. I tried to list all those that could make sense to me, even if I don't see them as the most plausible explanation. I've done the mistake of tunnel-visioning on the most simple-looking solution a number of times before, I'd rather not keep repeating those mistakes if I can help it.
Evil was most definitely M.Recruiter and its a fact Cres became Mason at the end of N1, which means she swapped with someone that was recruited (Brandish), Said Brandish could only have been recruited if he was a mafia mason himself and Erin/shino said there was no Mafia Mason in their N1 talk afaik.From what I remember Evil always claimed having been a Pirate who didn't do anything, right? So the assumption that Bran was the target comes from believing their version of the events. If they were both mafia, Evil would have targeted Cres directly, and would have little to gain from contradicting them if he wasn't planning on antagonizing half the mafia from the get-go. I could also be remembering wrong though.
It's still one of the possibilites that I consider the least likely to have happened since it would have required peak luck and coordination - not to suggest that Bran and Cres wouldn't be capable of it, but their whole exchange felt genuine to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Daws also followed the same tactic at the beginning of the day.Fair point, but you did not voice how unlikely it truly was until you were pointed at for it. To me it seemed like dropping seeds of distrust to see a way out.
Besides for making an extensive analysis you forgot a crucial point that later brought Erin.
The 3 way swap + death miller is too much for my brain to understand, I need a GIF animation showing how the interaction can work xDYeah its weird, but at the same time Daws doesn't fall into the scum possibility either, Tatsu is, so its extra confusing :/
Yes, even tomorrow, until TP is found.I guess it's a waste of time to focus on Lawl especially now. Asako's death is inevitable at this point. Depending on what happens next NP it should be easier to find out who is lying.
Right now, James or Lambu IMO.The 3 way swap + death miller is too much for my brain to understand, I need a GIF animation showing how the interaction can work xD
I'm just going with the general consensus that he is green.
Yes, even tomorrow, until TP is found.
Who can be a TP in your opinion demon?
James is acting like his role isn't important, I don't have experience but isn't that a common way to play TP?Right now, James or Lambu IMO.
Because he is acting as if his role isn't important he could kill freely. As for Lambu it's because his hints don't seem to suggest that his role is something Mafia would fear much?James is acting like his role isn't important, I don't have experience but isn't that a common way to play TP?
Lambu didn't swap and he seem to be willing to hunt mafia, so he isn't mafia but TP?
My guess to why you said those 2.
What are your reasons?
Meh, not a big lose. If I were to die, I die plain townie and go "haha, told you so". At least this way we don't lynch someone with an actual good townie role. If we got that many even left with so many vanilla claims. :/James if you are town, tomorrow you have a high chance of being lynched, so start actually hunting.
I don't believe that mafia targetted you just because of a vote, in the end it was a PM sent by the rookie so he could have targetted anybody.
But scum won't consider this point and will use you as shield.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Confirm which things? Were you blocked?I am not sure what you are trying to teach me here. All games are different, you said it yourself. And I am the first to claim that I can't read Lawl at all. I want to confirm certain things regarding my own role and actions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
His whole playstyle doesn't look right to me. Very selective which arguments/discussions he joins, and careful with his wordings.Why Demonspeed? Because he’s lying low?
Vand, James and Samuel, I think. Daws never claimed his role afaik. He had vanilla at some point, but swapped into Sam's role.How many vanilla claims are we up to?
james, van,sons, Lambu, and then Sam?
Meh, not a big lose. If I were to die, I die plain townie and go "haha, told you so". At least this way we don't lynch someone with an actual good townie role. If we got that many even left with so many vanilla claims. :/
What does that mean? He wants his target(Lambu) to confirm/deny being blocked? Again how does that stall for time when he gave us role and targets. I swear you are being inconcise on purpose.For something to thread his "results"? I swear you are making so many bad questions for the sake of rethoric, lame.
I'll decide when I want to claim, maybe Demon, Marm and I have reasons to not disclose things, he's looking shady but less than Van imo.
Also ngl I wish I was in your custom mafia group, sounds like it would be mighty strong and fun.![]()
Fair point, but you did not voice how unlikely it truly was until you were pointed at for it. To me it seemed like dropping seeds of distrust to see a way out.
Besides for making an extensive analysis you forgot a crucial point that later brought Erin.
That's because I thought it made sense to everyone else as much as it did to me. That's been brought up as one of my faults in the past, so point taken.poor reasoning to follow scum for such an "elaborated post", so poor you diluted it right after a two quick exchanges.
In this scenario, Cres would be the Mafia Mason, Brand would be any mafia role. Evil would have targeted Cres, no swap happened. Cres is now in Erin's Mason team. Brand took the chance to make up the story that he didn't target anyone to clear both Cres and himself.Evil was most definitely M.Recruiter and its a fact Cres became Mason at the end of N1, which means she swapped with someone that was recruited (Brandish), Said Brandish could only have been recruited if he was a mafia mason himself and Erin/shino said there was no Mafia Mason in their N1 talk afaik.
Maybe Im just biased and expect you to not overlook this stuff, with you being the goat and allbut it did not sit well with me,
Fair point, but you did not voice how unlikely it truly was until you were pointed at for it. To me it seemed like dropping seeds of distrust to see a way out.
That's right there in the list. I must say I did not expect I'd spend the better part of today arguing about a possibility that's at the bottom of my list (literally, even '3' ) merely for pointing out it exists at all, and that that one mention, declaring outright how little I thought it was plausible, would be seen as casting shade so much.^ The "both are mafia" scenario would have to imply that Evil, the MR, sniped the Mafia Mason Brandish before the swap with teammate Cres, only for them to claim contradictory roles afterwards.
Extremely unlikely as things stand, much more inclined to see both as trustworthy townies.