Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
How the lives perceives the way

How the pain perceives the future

Tho know only in the end

Tho touch the love

For greenhood is our form the persevere

Like the wine we shall love

To the end we sing

​
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
In the wind we will trust

For all tho who trust shall find love

And love will shine their path

To our destiny we go

To our fate we reach

Long fate have been in the side of trustworthy

With the past warriors they fought...

With the past they fought

To the wind we will follow
​
OH wait masaka are you lover? :fan
Are you burden? Help us lynch efficiently pliz.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh yeah sounds like lover, who is your partner ? :arf
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Who you have the role to sing

Shall be deserving to of a song

For centuries to hear

How the one knows for second role

Before those spoke of it

Ohh shino

Your shining grace will stay with our hearts

For the one who will remember will

Towards life we love

Towards the wind we go
​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Surprising you still love shino despite her screwing you over. Or I guess you like becoming mafia?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Tho will not hold

For tho the wind will follow

Tho will not abandon love

However tho will not meant

For we will follow the heart way

Where it will shine green

For nature is one

For we are one

For tho needs a drink


 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Yes, that and revealing your own role I suppose. We‘ll need to narrow down this group of 3(you, Tatsu and Marm) eventually, but not sure what the consensus will be for tomorrow.
I won't exactly reveal but I will say I had that role before.

Can you tell me more about your case/thoughts on Van? While there‘s cause to distrust him I‘m surprised someone would consider him equal to Asako given the circumstances.

Between Tatsu and Marm who do you think is Escort?

Thoughts on Demon, Lambu and GB too please.
Hmm... was gonna say D1 vote but... yeah... derp. I hate this mechanic.

About Tatsu, I'm on phone right now so not convenient at all but I need to check back on the whole swap thing with Son and Sam.
Could be the third party is there maybe?
If it is, then I'm guessing Marm is escort.

As for Demon, GB and Lambu:
Lambu seems rather helpful so far so he is not on my sus list for now. Though this is my first game playing with him iirc..
Demon is as hard to read as ever but in the games i played with him, he would usually lay low on the first few Days and then be more active so he is giving me Townie vibe. Though this is nothing more than a feeling and nothing big to go by. I don't ever trust him ^^
GB's Prostitute claim sounds a bit off considering we just lost a Prostitute. I would not expect there are 2 Prostitutes, but considering Holt was also lover and that everyone says Panda games are peculiar, then maybe he actually is what he claims to be.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah. VOTEKILL ASAKO then.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
From Asako‘s words we could conclude that it was the SK that killed shinobi. Sam dying is rather spicy, looks to me like mafia hoped he would be Sleeper but he was not. But not sure why try him that early.

GB's Prostitute claim sounds a bit off considering we just lost a Prostitute.
Keep in mind it wasn‘t „us“ that lost a Prostitute. He was a Lover, so he plays for his own benefit. That can hardly be considered town‘s Prostitute no? So I do believe another, but lawl is losing me a bit with revealing something as crucial as his role but not his targets.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

if i die tonight just kill lambon next Dp
Sure can do.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
And last point, I'm bugged by Son's mentioning "the party who killed Gajeel".... what party killed Gajeel ? It seems Son is knowing things noone here knows nor never mentioned.... :grumble
I don't see anything weird with his way of thinking tbh. Shino said mafia decided on killing James N1, yet Gajeel ended up dead.
So it makes sense to think that there might be another killing party out there. Unless we got a doc accidentally killing people I suppose.

See the post here:
No, we couldn't find a way to decide the kill by discussion while keeping our identities hidden, so someone created a pole with everyone's names and we all selected some names, James was the only one who was picked by all 6. before that some names were brought up and rejected by some, one in particular was a bit noticeable.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can understand why I'm on the sus list with the Escort thing however, and there is nothing I can do about that.
Except maybe ask @MarmaladeSky to tell us a little bit more about her role?
I don't mind sharing more about my role, I think Tatsu missed my hints in the earlier list of claims/hints/swaps - so I'll repeat and add onto it here! My role is active, I've had it before. To add to that, I'd prefer to not reveal just yet in order to be useful for town. Though I'm not against revealing it fully if that will help figure things out properly.

How about yourself Margi? I know it's a bit hard to jump into a game like this, Misha also didn't really share that much so far so I'm curious as I don't really get the idea I know a thing about you
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Tatsumaki Thoughts on Margi and Marmalade?
@MarmaladeSky thoughts on Margi and Tatsumaki?
In short: I feel better about Tatsu over Margi, solely for the reason we don't really know anything about Margi at all. I see in recent posts she said that she had it before, but that doesn't really narrow it down. Again, I get that it's not easy jumping into a game midway like this.
I'll have to look into the swap situations first though, I shall do that in a bit if you guys don't mind.

More thoughts later, I got to go again - it's fathers day here so a lot of family coming in and out here today :nod

Before that votekill Asako - I do appreciate the poetry she's been writing for us.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I don't see anything weird with his way of thinking tbh. Shino said mafia decided on killing James N1, yet Gajeel ended up dead.
So it makes sense to think that there might be another killing party out there. Unless we got a doc accidentally killing people I suppose.
well I know that more that anyone, I already said it yesterday lol, and repeated it today, that's not the point at all of my post. my post was related to this :

No matter how we slice this, you were a part of the group that killed Gajeel, @Erinyes . Providing more details about the blood on your hands is the least you could do.
I meant that guy seems to know who killed gajeel, and seems to believe I was part of that team.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah if Son is not a scum he is either a clueless townie or a lover, imo.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@MarmaladeSky I was in mafia pad too, on N1 in case you missed that info i already confirmed shino's and added all the mafia roles and other info I know.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't get your Lover obsession Erin. You said you were 6 in the Pad, right? You were already Lover with someone. Or are you expecting a SK Lover? Because two Lovers in Mafia doesn't seem fair.

A Threesome I could understand. And if there is he will die next phase.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I don't get your Lover obsession Erin. You said you were 6 in the Pad, right? You were already Lover with someone. Or are you expecting a SK Lover? Because two Lovers in Mafia doesn't seem fair.
It's not obsession lol, its based on facts. I already said it there's likely other lovers in the game, someone said something explicitly about lovers in the pad on N1 that strongly implied, at least for me, that this person is lover. and again with a burden and the mechanics, with seemingly no assassin nor janitor, it makes sense in a pandaffala game to have another set of lovers maybe even more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A Threesome I could understand. And if there is he will die next phase.
if there were a threesome I would know it.... I wasnt notified of any threesome in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

From Asako‘s words we could conclude that it was the SK that killed shinobi. Sam dying is rather spicy, looks to me like mafia hoped he would be Sleeper but he was not. But not sure why try him that early.
yeah if he said hes plain townie, they might have interpreted as a sleeper or traitor, that makes sense.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
if there were a threesome I would know it.... I wasnt notified of any threesome in the game.
That's right. I forgot about this. Still, as crazy as Panda games can be it's hard for me to imagine a Mafia with two Lovers. The anonymity early game made things worse too.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
That's right. I forgot about this. Still, as crazy as Panda games can be it's hard for me to imagine a Mafia with two Lovers. The anonymity early game made things worse too.
Didn't we play a game together as mafia (omoneko) with 2 lovers sets (hardy X sinobi, Sakura X evil) with 2 of them being mafia?

True that in a mafia of 6 only that would be too much betrayal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

yeah if he said hes plain townie, they might have interpreted as a sleeper or traitor, that makes sense.
Wait what? So if death miller is killed by mafia he isn't recruited?

Does death miller win with town if never killed?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote Kill Asako.

Didn't we play a game together as mafia (omoneko) with 2 lovers sets (hardy X sinobi, Sakura X evil) with 2 of them being mafia?

True that in a mafia of 6 only that would be too much betrayal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Wait what? So if death miller is killed by mafia he isn't recruited?

Does death miller win with town if never killed?
Death Miller is Vanilla Townie. He dies as Normal Mafia to fool the players alive that's it. If Town wins he wins as well.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Looks like I missed all the fun yesterday. From thinking no mafia had swapped to getting two names, roles and night targets right before the end of the day.
Sucks to be Evil or Asako, but at least the game isn't completely broken yet and it's almost back to resembling an actual MG now '3'


"Almost" because I spent last night taking some notes on all the possibilities we are left with, and while we had quite a number of confirmed townies yesterday, in light of today's death reports they're slimmed down considerably.

Might have missed something or jumped to conclusions by overlooking some details, but this is what I came up with:

100% townie on D2:
Sam
shino
Daws
Erin


Likely townie on D2:
James
Shad


^ If the mafia all agreed to target James, that means he's not mafia but could still be TP;
Similarly, Shad was found green by Mafia Det Erin on Priority 2, but there's the possibility that he got Mentor-recruited on P3 by his swapping partner Gry (Mafia Det would show the townie role in that case I think?). 200 IQ move if that's the case. Same could have happened with Marm/Margi.

100% mafia:
Asako

^ Sure, some rogue townie could have swapped with her, but she doesn't exactly look like she's trying today. Though I do love what she's doing. Is it roleplaying, even? x)


Likely among the missing 4 members of the mafia:

1 or 2 are mafia (one is most likely Escort):
Tatsu (would have blocked Sam)
Gry
(would have blocked Shad)
Marm - Margi
(either one blocked the other or they happened to be paired teammates)

^ If there's a Mentor, then Gry, Marm or Margi could be it.

Between 0 and 3 are mafia:
GB
Lambu
Demon
Vandred '3'


^ It would be a fair assumption to think all four are mafia if someone other than me had made this list. So I won't blame you if you do =3=/
Even though Erin said the mafia who claimed Escort in the pad was going to block their swapping partner, it would be a smart idea to say that when you're not in the swapping list in the first place, as a countermeasure in case someone turned. Which happened, and would seem to be working so far.
If there's a SK, then either James (he could be Mentor too, but he would have taken a wild risk not recruiting Holt, so it's unlikely imo) or one of us four would have to be it.


Neither or both are mafia:
Cres (currently either Mafia Mason or townie)
Brandish (currently either mafia with Cres or townie)

^ The "both are mafia" scenario would have to imply that Evil, the MR, sniped the Mafia Mason Brandish before the swap with teammate Cres, only for them to claim contradictory roles afterwards.
Extremely unlikely as things stand, much more inclined to see both as trustworthy townies.


So to summarize, and assuming the possible Mentor didn't start recruiting on N2, the whole list would look like this:

Daws
Erin

Asako


Could be townie or TP, but not mafia:
James (if TP, as SK)
Shad
(if TP, only with Gry being his Mentor)

Could be townie or mafia, but not TP:
Tatsu (if mafia, as Escort)
Cres
(unlikely mafia with Brandish)
Brandish
(unlikely mafia with Cres)

Could be any three affiliations:
Gry (if mafia, as Escort; if TP, as Shad's Mentor)
Marm
Margi
GB
Lambu
Demon
Vandred '3'



On that note, I don't think there's much to gain by keeping the roles on uncofirmed townies a secret, much less so for non-swappers, so I can say I am also a vanilla townie. And before anyone starts the usual jig, yes my initial hint was obvious bait, since I've long held the idea that townies with a passive role should always bait with it.


Masons should get a day pad
If you want to speak in secret during the day, you just need to come up with a simple code :nerd Since you're both out in the open it would be really simple, too. Masons these days are so lazy =3=
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Asako


Didn't we play a game together as mafia (omoneko) with 2 lovers sets (hardy X sinobi, Sakura X evil) with 2 of them being mafia?

True that in a mafia of 6 only that would be too much betrayal.
Yeeeah... I'd think Panda would have had enough with that, considering. Anonymous mafia triple swapping is totally where the 2022 meta is at :nerd
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Neither or both are mafia:
Cres (currently either Mafia Mason or townie)
Brandish (currently either mafia with Cres or townie)
Mostly agree with you, except here, if they were both mafia, no swap would have happened. but Evil as MR recruited Bran, and now Cresc is Mason there was definitely a one way swap. If I'm not mistaken ( I need to reread back), but I think Bran said he didnt targetted her. So Cresc did initiate the swap.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Mostly agree with you, except here, if they were both mafia, no swap would have happened. but Evil as MR recruited Bran, and now Cresc is Mason there was definitely a one way swap. If I'm not mistaken ( I need to reread back), but I think Bran said he didnt targetted her. So Cresc did initiate the swap.
From what I remember Evil always claimed having been a Pirate who didn't do anything, right? So the assumption that Bran was the target comes from believing their version of the events. If they were both mafia, Evil would have targeted Cres directly, and would have little to gain from contradicting them if he wasn't planning on antagonizing half the mafia from the get-go. I could also be remembering wrong though.

It's still one of the possibilites that I consider the least likely to have happened since it would have required peak luck and coordination - not to suggest that Bran and Cres wouldn't be capable of it, but their whole exchange felt genuine to me.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That's right. I forgot about this. Still, as crazy as Panda games can be it's hard for me to imagine a Mafia with two Lovers. The anonymity early game made things worse too.
Also if you think about prosecutor
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top