omo! but in fake spanish
OH wait masaka are you lover?In the wind we will trust
For all tho who trust shall find love
And love will shine their path
To our destiny we go
To our fate we reach
Long fate have been in the side of trustworthy
With the past warriors they fought...
With the past they fought
To the wind we will follow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I won't exactly reveal but I will say I had that role before.Yes, that and revealing your own role I suppose. We‘ll need to narrow down this group of 3(you, Tatsu and Marm) eventually, but not sure what the consensus will be for tomorrow.
Hmm... was gonna say D1 vote but... yeah... derp. I hate this mechanic.Can you tell me more about your case/thoughts on Van? While there‘s cause to distrust him I‘m surprised someone would consider him equal to Asako given the circumstances.
Between Tatsu and Marm who do you think is Escort?
Thoughts on Demon, Lambu and GB too please.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Keep in mind it wasn‘t „us“ that lost a Prostitute. He was a Lover, so he plays for his own benefit. That can hardly be considered town‘s Prostitute no? So I do believe another, but lawl is losing me a bit with revealing something as crucial as his role but not his targets.GB's Prostitute claim sounds a bit off considering we just lost a Prostitute.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sure can do.if i die tonight just kill lambon next Dp
I don't see anything weird with his way of thinking tbh. Shino said mafia decided on killing James N1, yet Gajeel ended up dead.And last point, I'm bugged by Son's mentioning "the party who killed Gajeel".... what party killed Gajeel ? It seems Son is knowing things noone here knows nor never mentioned....![]()
No, we couldn't find a way to decide the kill by discussion while keeping our identities hidden, so someone created a pole with everyone's names and we all selected some names, James was the only one who was picked by all 6. before that some names were brought up and rejected by some, one in particular was a bit noticeable.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't mind sharing more about my role, I think Tatsu missed my hints in the earlier list of claims/hints/swaps - so I'll repeat and add onto it here! My role is active, I've had it before. To add to that, I'd prefer to not reveal just yet in order to be useful for town. Though I'm not against revealing it fully if that will help figure things out properly.I can understand why I'm on the sus list with the Escort thing however, and there is nothing I can do about that.
Except maybe ask @MarmaladeSky to tell us a little bit more about her role?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
In short: I feel better about Tatsu over Margi, solely for the reason we don't really know anything about Margi at all. I see in recent posts she said that she had it before, but that doesn't really narrow it down. Again, I get that it's not easy jumping into a game midway like this.

well I know that more that anyone, I already said it yesterday lol, and repeated it today, that's not the point at all of my post. my post was related to this :I don't see anything weird with his way of thinking tbh. Shino said mafia decided on killing James N1, yet Gajeel ended up dead.
So it makes sense to think that there might be another killing party out there. Unless we got a doc accidentally killing people I suppose.
I meant that guy seems to know who killed gajeel, and seems to believe I was part of that team.No matter how we slice this, you were a part of the group that killed Gajeel, @Erinyes . Providing more details about the blood on your hands is the least you could do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's not obsession lol, its based on facts. I already said it there's likely other lovers in the game, someone said something explicitly about lovers in the pad on N1 that strongly implied, at least for me, that this person is lover. and again with a burden and the mechanics, with seemingly no assassin nor janitor, it makes sense in a pandaffala game to have another set of lovers maybe even more.I don't get your Lover obsession Erin. You said you were 6 in the Pad, right? You were already Lover with someone. Or are you expecting a SK Lover? Because two Lovers in Mafia doesn't seem fair.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
if there were a threesome I would know it.... I wasnt notified of any threesome in the game.A Threesome I could understand. And if there is he will die next phase.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
yeah if he said hes plain townie, they might have interpreted as a sleeper or traitor, that makes sense.From Asako‘s words we could conclude that it was the SK that killed shinobi. Sam dying is rather spicy, looks to me like mafia hoped he would be Sleeper but he was not. But not sure why try him that early.
That's right. I forgot about this. Still, as crazy as Panda games can be it's hard for me to imagine a Mafia with two Lovers. The anonymity early game made things worse too.if there were a threesome I would know it.... I wasnt notified of any threesome in the game.
Didn't we play a game together as mafia (omoneko) with 2 lovers sets (hardy X sinobi, Sakura X evil) with 2 of them being mafia?That's right. I forgot about this. Still, as crazy as Panda games can be it's hard for me to imagine a Mafia with two Lovers. The anonymity early game made things worse too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait what? So if death miller is killed by mafia he isn't recruited?yeah if he said hes plain townie, they might have interpreted as a sleeper or traitor, that makes sense.
Death Miller is Vanilla Townie. He dies as Normal Mafia to fool the players alive that's it. If Town wins he wins as well.Didn't we play a game together as mafia (omoneko) with 2 lovers sets (hardy X sinobi, Sakura X evil) with 2 of them being mafia?
True that in a mafia of 6 only that would be too much betrayal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait what? So if death miller is killed by mafia he isn't recruited?
Does death miller win with town if never killed?
If you want to speak in secret during the day, you just need to come up with a simple codeMasons should get a day pad
Since you're both out in the open it would be really simple, too. Masons these days are so lazy =3=--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeeeah... I'd think Panda would have had enough with that, considering. Anonymous mafia triple swapping is totally where the 2022 meta is atDidn't we play a game together as mafia (omoneko) with 2 lovers sets (hardy X sinobi, Sakura X evil) with 2 of them being mafia?
True that in a mafia of 6 only that would be too much betrayal.

Mostly agree with you, except here, if they were both mafia, no swap would have happened. but Evil as MR recruited Bran, and now Cresc is Mason there was definitely a one way swap. If I'm not mistaken ( I need to reread back), but I think Bran said he didnt targetted her. So Cresc did initiate the swap.Neither or both are mafia:
Cres (currently either Mafia Mason or townie)
Brandish (currently either mafia with Cres or townie)
From what I remember Evil always claimed having been a Pirate who didn't do anything, right? So the assumption that Bran was the target comes from believing their version of the events. If they were both mafia, Evil would have targeted Cres directly, and would have little to gain from contradicting them if he wasn't planning on antagonizing half the mafia from the get-go. I could also be remembering wrong though.Mostly agree with you, except here, if they were both mafia, no swap would have happened. but Evil as MR recruited Bran, and now Cresc is Mason there was definitely a one way swap. If I'm not mistaken ( I need to reread back), but I think Bran said he didnt targetted her. So Cresc did initiate the swap.
Also if you think about prosecutorThat's right. I forgot about this. Still, as crazy as Panda games can be it's hard for me to imagine a Mafia with two Lovers. The anonymity early game made things worse too.