Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Oh? I was about to tie and see what happens lol
Gry and me just voted to trick them into voting and giving us info, there is no tie.

We just need to pick a person now and go for it all
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Now I see Marm's name up here and she is the only other player I'm ready to votelock.
Among those with a vote on them already
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hmm I am not sure what you are asking here.

I am also not sure why Bran is suddenly going all out on GB.
Also not sure why Demon would switch from Lambu to GB.

Now I see Marm's name up here and she is the only other player I'm ready to votelock.
Just trust the confirmed player, there is a lot of info you don't have, marm is 100% scum you right, but we need to stop the double kill night first.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don’t think we should lynch Lambu

got a bad feeling
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@GrySun @Erinyes @Crescent Jinx make the final call
I dont know what to do here, they are all suspicious, i believe marm is cum, demon & van likely, tatsu highly probable too. who is the best to pick is hard to decide...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don’t think we should lynch Lambu

got a bad feeling
yeah same i had no intention to vote him
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
marm is cum
:blushbirb

Aaaah that said I haven't decided yet though. I don't really feel incredibly sus of Van, with Lambu I was mostly had scummy feels of him the first days - he felt oddly feisty? But I'm not sure if that's enough to get him lynched.

Can anyone explain the GB votes?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ok @GrySun is back, dude make the final call, all confirmed players will follow it.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
*I mostly had

English doko
:blushbirb

Aaaah that said I haven't decided yet though. I don't really feel incredibly sus of Van, with Lambu I was mostly had scummy feels of him the first days - he felt oddly feisty? But I'm not sure if that's enough to get him lynched.

Can anyone explain the GB votes?
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
What about a Van lynch
Well I votekilled him so I guess that should give you a rather clear answer ^^
Again, I'm ready to lock on either Marm or him so you guys decide and I follow.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GB I really wish you could be honest and say, are you really Prostitute or just BSing. If you're BSing Lambu would be the TP.

Look how Lambu isn't claiming his role despite all this, he's got dirt to hide.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top