Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That's fine, but I'm looking for names and, if possible, general likelihoods.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Vandred I noticed you haven't voted either and I'm wondering the same on your end: Who are your suspects and what's their general levels of trustworthiness?
Going by all the info we have collected there are a few certain cases but a lot more dubious ones to try and connect the dots. Still fells like if you throw a rock you're gonna hit scum but that would be bad manners.

You, Erin, Cres and Brand go in the townie box.

Gry -> Unlikely to be the Escort who called their target, can't be the Rookie since he'd have needed to block Shad, can be the extra member Erin doesn't remember anything about. Or the extra is a non-swapper Escort who happened to block Shad, there's plenty of possibilities but to avoid shooting blindly in all directions, he's clear enough to me. Except for his fixation on me which I'm pretty sure I understand where it's coming from, reads townie. An unfortunate misunderstanding, a pity we never got to know what Shad did to help clear up more stuff.

James -> Either is what he claims to be, or got recruited N1, or was the Rookie in the first place and picked someone else on his own. Would be kinda weird but not impossible. If we're to put any stock in the "leader-type" he'd be the most fitting, yes, apart from me.

Marm -> Third Doc is only understandable if one was naive and one insane, weird that they'd kill Shad given how clearly he hinted rather than Bran if she's mafia, but I guess we're about to find out no matter what. The feel from her contributions and general behaviour is mafia.

Margi -> If Marm isn't mafia, big contender for the Escort. If Marm is mafia but not Escort, could still be as likely as Tatsu. If Marm is Escort, it would be funny if she's the Rookie blocked by mafia Marm, or the other way around if Marm is Rookie.

Tatsu -> BP is definitely out of place here, so if Marm isn't the Escort she's my main candidate for it. Reads pretty much the same as the others as mafia for me.

Demon -> I don't think we're ever going to see results from him, and as a non-swappers it's pretty inevitable that one among us is mafia, so looks like a textbook case to me.

GB -> Unapologetically memeing about his claim since D2, doesn't even care to make it plausible. As green as can be '3'


So all in all the extremely hard choice is votekill Marmy
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Oh, perhaps not as tired as I thought.

Alright, let's see where this goes

Oh I guess Vand will survive?
I think it'd still be left up to chance now, but that's not as satisfying

!Votekill Marm
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
⚔ End of Day 5⚔

Votes



The Sun bleeds an orange hue into the night sky.
You're enjoying the sunset from a terrace while enjoying your favourite nighttime snack, avocado soup with alcohol.
Then suddenly, a small girl fleeing the scene catches your attention.

"Because of her, our weapons are untradeable!"
"Pay2win! Pay2win!"
"Smash all people four feet or smaller!!"


The small girl is surrounded and wholesale assaulted by a group of angry players
The public praks her into a mush of marmalade. "This is not how it's usually made, is it?" you think to yourself.
Uh... Mixed feelings on this one, Traveller. But another one down to be sure.



MarmaladeSky
Escort


Countdown N5
(9 hours)
(omo)​
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
⚔ End of Night 5 ⚔




Hello, Traveller, this is Paimon. AGAIN. Guoba is slacking off while snacking on... stuff.

You know... It's always me when news have to be delivered regarding this cute town sect.

Yes, it happened again. The other half of that leading pair died. Eren is off to meet his Floch.

I'll take back your weapon, soldier (or are you a warrior!?), you shall rest now. May your team carry on.
Cause ffs... we're losing so much money here...





GryTan
Prostitute



⚔ Start of Day 6 ⚔
​
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Rest in peace, Gry.

@MArGi So what's your role?

Also why am I still not recruited when we got a TP prostitute, an escort and a townie prositute gone? Seriously...

I'm still for lynching Van btw, I think we had both scums in a race for the rope last day. Like Gry said, Van is a big contender for being the Rookie.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,072
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok ok so there's another escort, our recruiting seems to have failed...

Well Tatsu to me is high contender and I need to know more about Son, I don't like the fact he refuses to reveal his role nor his N4 target, i dont know who confirmed him but if it's Van, then lol, :lmao ! if he's really town awesome ! if he's mafia, i have an idea of his role


@GB your opinion about him ?

And yeah its too late for rookie, they already had new role since N2 lol and it's escort seemingly.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Trust
Daws
Erin
Jinx
Tatsu
Bran

Unsure
GB
Demon
MArGi

Scummy/Mafia
Van
James
+ 1 from "Unsure" Listing
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Ok ok so there's another escort, our recruiting seems to have failed...

Well Tatsu to me is high contender and I need to know more about Son, I don't like the fact he refuses to reveal his role nor his N4 target, i dont know who confirmed him but if it's Van, then lol, :lmao ! if he's really town awesome ! if he's mafia, i have an idea of his role


@GB your opinion about him ?

And yeah its too late for rookie, they already had new role since N2 lol and it's escort seemingly.
Yes, I think we should be looking at all of the sweet, innocent Mafia Ho's accusers.

I'm not sure I believe you on all these night action claims, but I trust you well enough.

As for myself, I was confirmed by Sam and my N4 target was Marm.

As for how we should move forward, the first thing I want to know about is who your suspects are, @GB @James Rye

Last, more to tied up a loose end, why did you attempt to change your vote from Marm to GB last minute? You were already a top lynch contender and that certainly didn't help your case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,072
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh marm ok, what's your results ?
and who was last night target ? @SonOfDaws
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Last, more to tied up a loose end, why did you attempt to change your vote from Marm to GB last minute? You were already a top lynch contender and that certainly didn't help your case.
I can answer ! :question
--- Double Post Merged, ---

ah ok no my bad not sure about the 2nd esc
m not sure I believe you on all these night action claims, but I trust you well enough.
ah i was telling the truth, I thought I was blocked, and therefore assumed there was a 2nd escort..... buuuuut you knew there was not a 2nd escort ? How so, you can only know if you re mafia or if you re related to a mafia ? what's your role tell or i might consider lynching you.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
oh marm ok, what's your results ?
and who was last night target ? @SonOfDaws
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I can answer ! :question
--- Double Post Merged, ---

ah ok no my bad not sure about the 2nd esc

ah i was telling the truth, I thought I was blocked, and therefore assumed there was a 2nd escort..... buuuuut you knew there was not a 2nd escort ? How so, you can only know if you re mafia or if you re related to a mafia ? what's your role tell or i might consider lynching you.
I swapped with Sam and I've gone after 3 mafia, lovers, and SK. I even called you and Jinx out when you two lied about the info you had. If I'm lynched at this point, then the town is already a lost cause.

I'm looking for some more reveals from the top suspects in town. If we get them, then I'd have little to hold back my own reveal.

I'll be back once things move along some and I get some answers.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Gry :feelsbadman Well, nothing surprising I suppose.


Last, more to tied up a loose end, why did you attempt to change your vote from Marm to GB last minute? You were already a top lynch contender and that certainly didn't help your case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred
It's a bit... tough to explain...

It's what my post was originally supposed to end with, but I wrote the vote on Marmy first in case I ran out of time and sent it without remembering to update that part :cookiestare Only took notice when I saw the updated post...


Anyway, GB was and remains my main suspect, probably not in small part due to the fact that it doesn't rely on someone's impression of the mafia team - not that I expected to change anyone's mind yesterday or today, but I'd at least be following my own impressions.

A bit late here for me so it's already nap time again
Curious if we'll finally get to see some developments tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top