Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,049
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hider ? That is frown worthy. Not impossible but meh.

We shouldn't let Van talk himself out of a lynch tho.

Gry dying prosti I'm surprised and not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think Daws is confirmed because he was able to target Sam and if he wasn't town Sam would have snitched him.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
if you swapped with sam its only prove your previous role not you re current one... as for the votes, of course you would vote for Evil, but uou still were pointing me at least before you "investigated"or wtv you did on N2 to me you were the last to cast your vote and Asako aka burden.
if you re town, please, tell me how would you know there's no other escort ( more specifically how do you know rookie didn't pick escort ) ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



no i received pm late
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@MArGi care to share more, it's day 6 same @SonOfDaws I think it's high time to reveal it's day 6 if you re legit det you should have figured your sanity and share results same for @Demonspeed there's no other role that requires you keep that secret that long.
This really isn't that magical.

1. Between me, Tatsu, and Sam, I swap-targrted Sam and, given their clear willingness to swap and reactions after doing so, Tatsu and Sam more than likely did swap-target each other successfully. The most plausible conclusion is that all 3 players in the mix were town.

2. Erin, you two admitted to acting dishonestly there. All I did was notice. Also, I targeted you the night before, not after.

3. I'm not sure why you'd even make this claim when people can easily look back, but no, I was not the last voter on Asako: Lambu was.

4. I don't know that there's no 2nd escort, but every time a role is confirmed to be in the game, that typically decreases the likelihood of another player being a 2nd one quite a bit and we already had an escort turn up dead after our lynch.

Gry came to similar conclusions on most of these things as well. They're conclusions based on the reveals made in-thread and social deductions about statements surrounding those reveals.


So, right now, we have Van still being pretty consistent with his mafia-like playstyle and we have MArGi fighting for that #1 lynch spot by lying in order to make a typical mafia claim. Demonspeed is up there as well, but not quite as much as the very distant James. As for GB, I think the only scum role that could possibly fit is lover, but we already had one pair in game and his behavior still seems more like townie GB

With that said

!votekill Vandred

Unless something changes in the next few hours, I think MArGi or James should go next.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
You role @SonOfDaws
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No need to hide your role at day 6, I wasn't dishonest, I didn't get pmed, only later. You re the one being hiding stuff and telling weird things.

So how do you know I wasn't blocked? Give me a single townie role that allow you to get that knowledge.... Waiting your claim so I can move on and vote properly, I do want to trust you but you re not helping. .
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And yeah margi claim....
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For now votekill tatsumaki will likely change.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
oh sorry i missed it, sorry.

No Son didnt claim anything but implied somehow by his choices of targets. It would nt be weird to have 3 dets in a game that size, but somehow Son kept saying weird things that makes me doubt him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Evil on n1 was innocent, I was too on N3 you could be legit or naive, you were blocked on N2 same night Marm targetted me, either you were blocked by prostitute that makes sense, or 2nd escort if theres one, ( maybe there is another after all)
The possibility that Gry blocked me also exists. I think it's pretty likely actually. But Mafia could have also learned my role via investigation.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well if you can't heal 'em, join 'em :lmao

Ok ok so there's another escort, our recruiting seems to have failed...
See you ladies tonight :wowsoBOB

@Brandish, who is your top 2 suspects? Vandred and GB?
Have cooled on GB since he called me sugar.

Not on the vandwagon to lynch Van the vanilla. What do we have on this guy? I think his most alarming stuff was D1 when he thought the mechanic might be fun then changed his tune after the Evil plan was set, which may have sobered him to be the mafiaso with principles like usual.

There's also detective Demon :rolleyes:

And hider MArGi :rolleyes:

And BP Tatsu :rolleyes:

Will probs vote sleepy James.

But given our alignment, how you and Erin vote will have influence on how I do.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
This really isn't that magical.

1. Between me, Tatsu, and Sam, I swap-targrted Sam and, given their clear willingness to swap and reactions after doing so, Tatsu and Sam more than likely did swap-target each other successfully. The most plausible conclusion is that all 3 players in the mix were town.

2. Erin, you two admitted to acting dishonestly there. All I did was notice. Also, I targeted you the night before, not after.

3. I'm not sure why you'd even make this claim when people can easily look back, but no, I was not the last voter on Asako: Lambu was.

4. I don't know that there's no 2nd escort, but every time a role is confirmed to be in the game, that typically decreases the likelihood of another player being a 2nd one quite a bit and we already had an escort turn up dead after our lynch.

Gry came to similar conclusions on most of these things as well. They're conclusions based on the reveals made in-thread and social deductions about statements surrounding those reveals.


So, right now, we have Van still being pretty consistent with his mafia-like playstyle and we have MArGi fighting for that #1 lynch spot by lying in order to make a typical mafia claim. Demonspeed is up there as well, but not quite as much as the very distant James. As for GB, I think the only scum role that could possibly fit is lover, but we already had one pair in game and his behavior still seems more like townie GB

With that said

!votekill Vandred

Unless something changes in the next few hours, I think MArGi or James should go next.
Are you Det or not?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
To specify again I thought at 1st the recruiting failed bc I didn't get the host pm confirming it,so I thought I was blocked. I got it a little after. Should have waited.

See you ladies tonight :wowsoBOB
Yeah sure! I was waiting if you wanted to reveal or not, to tell the target. :teehee you re the only confirmed town...
So yup see u later :nod
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
You role @SonOfDaws
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No need to hide your role at day 6, I wasn't dishonest, I didn't get pmed, only later. You re the one being hiding stuff and telling weird things.

So how do you know I wasn't blocked? Give me a single townie role that allow you to get that knowledge.... Waiting your claim so I can move on and vote properly, I do want to trust you but you re not helping. .
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And yeah margi claim....
I don't "know" for a fact that you're lying about being blocked last night, but due to your own admittance, we know lying was a part of your gameplan regarding the "insane doc" situation. That shows a willingness to use those sorts of tactics and I know a MR has plenty of reason to already, especially if they want to keep recruiting and already have people to back them up.

"I wasn't dishonest"... A quick recap: Because you two wanted to pretend there was an insane doc in the backpocket, you and Jinx claimed that Jinx had targeted Gajeel the night he died. Jinx later told the truth about the lie and you back her up by revealing that the lie was discussed and agreed upon the night before, night 2. That was an outright lie.

Now, after sorting that out and giving it some thought, I think you are in fact town and a valuable asset to the town. If you think I am wrong about this, then by all means, let's continue.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
At the time of your vote, the vote counts were Vandred 6, Marm 5, and GB 0. With those counts and there being little chance of you leading a lynch while also being a top suspect, voting GB so close to the end of the day would have done little besides help yourself into a grave one day earlier.

However, there have been a number of times when you, as mafia, have been able to die and "welcomed" it with one last post to throw town off and that's how your actions at the end of D5 read to me.
From what I remember she was at 4 when I started writing. As I said it doesn't look like there's changing anyone's mind till I'm lynched, at least I could try to do it when I'll be flipping town. Or DM, for all I know.

Even so, wouldn't the last post have needed to be something to actually throw town off? I don't see where the deception is in stating my top top suspects and voting one of them.


And James. You can’t get all mad about not being recruited by the masons when you were after Lambu and GB for being recruited. Not to mention the other vanilla claim doesn’t want us to recruit him and told us to aim for you. Highly sus. These vanillas not wanting in mason pad. This is why I like chocolate and strawberries
I never said I don't want to get recruited :grumble Only that I don't presume that even joining the Masons would make you all change your mind. I'll never believe I was ever seriously considered for a Mason recruitment, but if you want to try and lynch the other Escort today, I'll gladly take half a confirmation. Except that's never happening since I'm too convenient a scapegoat for the bad guys who claim all the protection roles in the list or are just coasting through without even being asked to claim.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Oh well, can't say I didn't expect it.

We still have 2 people who have yet to claim and I don't get what they're waiting for, so they have a higher place on my sus list than the others.
Except you Van. If he really is Rookie, we need to confirm whether he upgraded or not. Votelock Vandred.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah. So now we have 3 Dets...
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Oh well, can't say I didn't expect it.

We still have 2 people who have yet to claim and I don't get what they're waiting for, so they have a higher place on my sus list than the others.
Except you Van. If he really is Rookie, we need to confirm whether he upgraded or not. Votelock Vandred.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah. So now we have 3 Dets...
Why would you insta-votelock when you've just barely caught up with the game just recently?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So Tatsu is cleared as she can't be Boss, BP is confirmed and there would have been three Dets in the game. Yet I'm still the main pick /3\ Vanilla really is a cursed role...
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
MArGi you don't even have any room to talk about claims.

You were a mid-game sub that lied about hints only to end up claiming hider, a typical mafia role claim and a kill avoidance role in a game with 3 blockers, 2 doctors, a bp, and a burden.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Why would you insta-votelock when you've just barely caught up with the game just recently?
What do you mean I caught up with the game recently?

Convenient results btw.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top