Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 35 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion

Aliblack

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
To be fair, he met them when he was still a kid and during the climb, a lot has changed.
I said that as a joke. But there's still this idea that Family Heads don't change that much. Remember the conversation of White with his mentor.
About the Sun, to be honest, we don't know what it is, we suppose it's something external or even the external god himself, but at the same time, we don't know what the demons are in the tower, they can also be from outside and the from White seems to be a top notch. Well, the fight is still rough.
I can only justify that struggling with this thought that White was more familiar with his own power. As he said this is my sword and it's impossible to take my power through this approach. What's more, he had a mastery over his power and spells that especially were related to souls and absorbing them. And he needed to struggle so Khun and Rak could enter the chat.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks like Jinsung didn’t know the family heads as much as he claimed. If he would, he could make a better deal. Traumerei is a pushover. Everything is a fair deal to him. They could even set their goal of taking over the family and kicking Rey out of the family.

Now that Jinsung’s at it, he should negotiate to send two high rankers to help Bam in his massacre.
When did he claim he did? And why would FHs ever talk with him??? Traum barely shows his fam respect why would he have any for JH lol???

Aliblack

Reaction score
Country
Iran
When did he claim he did? And why would FHs ever talk with him??? Traum barely shows his fam respect why would he have any for JH lol???
OK, I misremembered someone's remark with Jinsung's. But I certainly remember that he's at least had conversations with Zahard.
Ch 310 (blogpost): "The relationship between Jinsung and Zahard is like. “my granny’s close friend is actually a king,” kind of relationship. It is rare for 10 househeads or Zahard to have a connection with those who are beneath(?) them So you can say Ha Jinsung is quite close to Zahard, as they even shared conversations before."

Reactions: Wha

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Akryung can.
But is Akryung an irregular? And I don't see him entering the tournament, but if he somehow shows up in drag, that would make up for Clown Arc.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I honestly don't care about their involvement in the fight, but how it's done.

AA, for example, was trained by Evan with the intention of being the LB of the group on the floor of death, if you added that with his intelligence, I would think it's ok to serve as a support in these fights, of course, without the same resource of a LB ranker . But SIU would play more comfortably for him using that deus ex machina aka firefish.

Rak I thought was ok because it was a rule of the game itself to be able to hit with 100% accuracy. And he is not regular for me.

About the Sun, to be honest, we don't know what it is, we suppose it's something external or even the external god himself, but at the same time, we don't know what the demons are in the tower, they can also be from outside and the from White seems to be a top notch. Well, the fight is still rough.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To be fair, he met them when he was still a kid and during the climb, a lot has changed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This is totally relative, aside from lilial in her stupid little world, which princess was truly loyal to the empire and would want to kill Baam just because he existed?

Lilial thinks Baam must die because he is a tyrant slayer and she is a kind princess, which is a stupid thought.

The other princesses at least have neurons and I highly doubt any of them would get involved in this willingly out of a gratuitous hatred for him.
I am honestly not sold in Khun being (as a C rank regular) involved in a top 100 fight as a LB support for anything more than gathering information and planning.
Of course he is strong, and as you said trained by Evan, went to the hidden floor etc.
So i can expect him, supporting an Endorsi for example to give a Pam tier Ranker a hard time, maybe even win. Like he did with Baam at the wall of peaceful coexistence.
But when it comes to top 100 lvl i would even say that Ranker tier light bearer shouldn't be able to interfere, maybe not even High Rankers below division commander lvl, as for sure a serious White fodderizes even the best division commanders like Cheonhee.
If i am not mistaken, during Jinsung vs Kallavan, a light bearer div com said that he would only get in the way of Kallavan if he tried to help.
So we have precedents of High Rankers LB being useless in that lvl of fight, while you want me to believe a strong C rank could do anything about it ? Not to mention Aria being there from the start, as an High ranker from the army, not even looked at by Khun.

Davy Clyde

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Saying she's already ranker-level is generous in any event. But EVEN IF she were already a ranker level 'because princess' (completely debatable), she'd still at most be a bottom-of-the-barrel ranker such as Pan or more than likely even weaker; someone that JUST ranked.

Baam then went on to train his base under the watchful eye of one of the strongest HRs in the tower, EVK. Including gaining things like souls and thryssas and moves like ZERO and so forth.
Well, SIU did say that it's common for Great Family Princesses to exceed the physical capabilities of a Ranker.

Seems to me Baam's intent in his fight was to act lame/inferior so that Lilial loses interest in him and the tournament competition. But considering Lilial's prideful personality making her want to participate anyways, Baam was better off just neutralizing Lilial from the onset.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I am honestly not sold in Khun being (as a C rank regular) involved in a top 100 fight as a LB support for anything more than gathering information and planning.
Of course he is strong, and as you said trained by Evan, went to the hidden floor etc.
So i can expect him, supporting an Endorsi for example to give a Pam tier Ranker a hard time, maybe even win. Like he did with Baam at the wall of peaceful coexistence.
But when it comes to top 100 lvl i would even say that Ranker tier light bearer shouldn't be able to interfere, maybe not even High Rankers below division commander lvl, as for sure a serious White fodderizes even the best division commanders like Cheonhee.
If i am not mistaken, during Jinsung vs Kallavan, a light bearer div com said that he would only get in the way of Kallavan if he tried to help.
So we have precedents of High Rankers LB being useless in that lvl of fight, while you want me to believe a strong C rank could do anything about it ? Not to mention Aria being there from the start, as an High ranker from the army, not even looked at by Khun.
Yeah the excuse that AA is smart and it is why he was relevant is just a lazy answer .

Zahard army have high ranker who should be smarter and wiser than AA , the reality is if AA shined that much was because off zahard side incompetence .

That lightbearer who fought Evankhell was really dumb . His job was to monitor the battlefield , but he was too dumb and now a regular was able to change the fight .

Position are wortless , but only baam side has real tactician .

Right. And both Baam and Lilial should be proportionately stronger from that point to now. I'd even argue Baam should be exponentially-stronger, as opposed to her linear growth.

She's at most a B-rank regular anyways. Probably still a C-rank, right? Saying she's already ranker-level is generous in any event. But EVEN IF she were already a ranker level 'because princess' (completely debatable), she'd still at most be a bottom-of-the-barrel ranker such as Pan or more than likely even weaker; someone that JUST ranked.

Baam then went on to train his base under the watchful eye of one of the strongest HRs in the tower, EVK. Including gaining things like souls and thryssas and moves like ZERO and so forth.

Even princess with extreme growth shouldn't be on par with Baam getting the best training around as an irregular vacuum that sucks everything up and uses his rasengan to copy anything he sees...
How is lilial ranker level ? Only her body at best .

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I said that as a joke. But there's still this idea that Family Heads don't change that much. Remember the conversation of White with his mentor.
We're talking about a period before the genesis, a lot happened during the war.

And the FH are human like any other, they just have a god complex. The servant's speech refers more to Hoaqin than to Hon itself.

There are a thousand ways you can support someone, that's my point. I don't think they could defeat Pan with that, Baam himself made it clear that the fight with Daleet was easier because he didn't go after AA and Rak.

Hockney is the best example here, he was on a top 100 battleground and was an excellent support. The problem with SIU is that it wants to give prominence to Rak and AA is always in the same core as Baam.

If AA had stayed in the cat tower looking for mice and delegating people to certain fields and Rak had faced the crab, even if he didn't win, they would have been much better highlights.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
There are a thousand ways you can support someone, that's my point. I don't think they could defeat Pan with that, Baam himself made it clear that the fight with Daleet was easier because he didn't go after AA and Rak.

Hockney is the best example here, he was on a top 100 battleground and was an excellent support. The problem with SIU is that it wants to give prominence to Rak and AA is always in the same core as Baam.

If AA had stayed in the cat tower looking for mice and delegating people to certain fields and Rak had faced the crab, even if he didn't win, they would have been much better highlights.
I could have also been fine with them coming out like they did, but with Baam being in the process of absorbing White, slowly making him (Hoaquin) lose control over the personality, have Khun talk with Aria, help her opening the space required for Rak spear to come through, hit White and teleport him away like the rules said he would be. End result would have been basically the same, without the fucked power scaling.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I could have also been fine with them coming out like they did, but with Baam being in the process of absorbing White, slowly making him (Hoaquin) lose control over the personality, have Khun talk with Aria, help her opening the space required for Rak spear to come through, hit White and teleport him away like the rules said he would be. End result would have been basically the same, without the fucked power scaling.
But then he's gone, and without Vicente in control to help Baam undo the spell seal on Leviathan. Everything happened for a reason.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
But then he's gone, and without Vicente in control to help Baam undo the spell seal on Leviathan. Everything happened for a reason.
It's not really hard to work out, Baam starts losing consciousness because he is absorbing too much of White power, by the time White get hit by the spear we already see the flashback and Vicente takes control, have him teleport out of the field but once Khun and co leave the Cat tower and enter a floating ship they reconnect. Done

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
But is Akryung an irregular? And I don't see him entering the tournament, but if he somehow shows up in drag, that would make up for Clown Arc.
Don't think so but there are several theories about him like:
  1. He is Rachel's Irregular power.
  2. He is V.
  3. He has Guardian powers and so on.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I suppose the more obvious answer would be that yes, akryung is an irregular. The alternative to that is basically shenanigans.

salo14419

Reaction score
Country
Panama
To think that Baam humilliated himself against White was just another stupid trick of the author to boost Khun and Rak in terms of power makes me slightly annoyed.
Not even for Baam's benefits because he is still getting pushed around by weaklings anyways.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Bam humiliated himself against white? That's a bit of a reach isn't it?

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
To think that Baam humilliated himself against White was just another stupid trick of the author to boost Khun and Rak in terms of power makes me slightly annoyed.
Not even for Baam's benefits because he is still getting pushed around by weaklings anyways.
tower of god not supposed to be logical anymore. not that it always made sense to begin with. “you will own nothing and be happy”. just read and enjoy.

salo14419

Reaction score
Country
Panama
Bam humiliated himself against white? That's a bit of a reach isn't it?
Do i have to bring back the old beaten puppy eyes panel again? Here you go:
This expression is the graphic denition of the meme "It was at this moment he knew he fucked up".

He was supposedly stronger than White, even White admits so himself. Yet his whole grandiose plan backfired horribly and he almost lost to White despite of being supposedly stronger. If it wasn't for Khun and Rhak, Baam would be gone by now. But that's Baam for you, he can't go for few chapters without making a clown out of himself for the dumbest reasons possible.

Now he's getting pushed around by a random princess. Can you imagine any other being capable of deafeating HR under the same situation? Cha didn't even flinch against one of her attacks. Jeez.

Last edited:

Aliblack

Reaction score
Country
Iran
And the FH are human like any other, they just have a god complex. The servant's speech refers more to Hoaqin than to Hon itself.
It is not only about FHs. Even in the series, we've had characters talk about rankers who lived long enough that hardly change their minds. And I said they don't change 'that much', which is true. There was no talk about no change.

That conversation was certainly about both of them. Maybe, you've forgotten about it. He even talked about no change: "I'm sure he hasn't changed. As far as I know, your father never changes. I've heard that your father has never ever changed, even since long before we were born. To someone with his sense of time, we're like weak little insects just passing by. So I'm sure that you haven't changed him, my lord. No, he hasn't changed. If anything has changed, it's probably you, Lord Hoaqin."

Last edited:

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do i have to bring back the old beaten puppy eyes panel again? Here you go:
This expression is the graphic denition of the meme "It was at this moment he knew he fucked up".

He was supposedly stronger than White, even White admits so himself. Yet his whole grandiose plan backfired horribly and he almost lost to White despite of being supposedly stronger. If it wasn't for Khun and Rhak, Baam would be gone by now. But that's Baam for you, he can't go for few chapters without making a clown out of himself for the dumbest reasons possible.

Now he's getting pushed around by a random princess. Can you imagine any other being capable of deafeating HR under the same situation? Cha didn't even flinch against one of her attacks. Jeez.
its just the story, youre overthinking it.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Just to test the waters, how would you receive Baam entering the tournament and losing on purpose vs a Regular team because he doesn't want to hurt Rachel/Khun/Endorsi/Arkraptor daughter ?
I really don't think it will happen but i also don't see Baam beating a friend to free himself.