Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,809
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nah, de James. As I said, it's just my vote and I'm fine with it. By Shad's logic you can even defend yourself by voting me as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I legit don't get why are you guys being so n'syncly dramatic over 2 votes with 3h to go.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Probably because we got 6 still no-voters despite the whole talk of voting early to see where each of us stands.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm not dramatic, asked you a simple question.

It always hard to ask you anything, not the first game I have to deal with this, my advice would be to start by but assuming the worse, and wait until you see evil intent to go on the attack, not on the first reply to a question.

Just letting you know that I find it hard to ask you, in case you are wondering why I'm not doing it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just letting you know that I find it hard to ask you, in case you are wondering why I'm not doing it.
Why's that D: I'm argumentative but I don't think I'm being offensive.

Since James have said more than I wish he had over so little, I can just change my vote later on. Just won't do it randomly.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Probably because we got 6 still no-voters despite the whole talk of voting early to see where each of us stands.
It's not like all players agreed with these statements, or even said anything about that. Let's not forget that :3

I'll be voting soonish, currently trying to back read a bit for my personal notes/probably missed a lot as usual in the first read.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why's that D: I'm argumentative but I don't think I'm being offensive.
Argumentative is good but you go to the dark side fast, just my opinion I get that you don't see it that way

Since James have said more than I wish he had over so little, I can just change my vote later on. Just won't do it randomly.
I understand, just asked you for clarifications, I'm not responsible for James fate, I got my answer already, I'm now unrelated to this topic.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Uh, fair enough.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just to complement that's a bit sad but I legit can't hold that against you, so mb.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Anyway, I prefer not to die today, sorry Seraph, so I will reveal that I do have an actual townie role that is not Vanilla.
What do you mean "sorry Seraph"? I am not the one trying to lynch you man. :XD
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hmmm don't you guys think that daily leaving a summary of your opinions on people is a nice thing for discussions and patterns later on? Got no response on that.
I actually do like this idea, summaries could work - if no interesting patterns stand out at least we have a more organized view of what people are currently thinking?
Personally tend to be a bit careful who to view as scum/green so am afraid a lot of you guys will be viewed as neutral though (especially this early in game).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I actually do like this idea, summaries could work - if no interesting patterns stand out at least we have a more organized view of what people are currently thinking?
Personally tend to be a bit careful who to view as scum/green so am afraid a lot of you guys will be viewed as neutral though (especially this early in game).
Nicu. Let us know if you have more player comments to make once you're done back reading then.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
RRRRR RRRRRR RRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
(These people still need to vote!)
@gnut @Mazino​
 
Last edited:

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Mazino. Placeholder for now. Plus no one really jumps out at me to earn a confident vote.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
2 more hours huh?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Already one reveal. Spicy.

I was wondering why the number of posts had doubled in such a short time, but it's mostly debate on the det plan.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Guys chill a bit, both of you have very good points.

~
I agree with Lambu that we will only get detective claims and that doc claims are the best way to get yourself lynched.
But maybe shouldn't have said that D1 since farf is right, that we shouldn't undermine the threat of doctors.
Why would going for doctor get yourself lynched though?
I think they can be valuable, if used well. And yes it's a gamble, but det with an unknown sanity is also a gamble in the end.

I thiiinkkkk we should just let each devil decide what they want to do for themselves, and explain their reasoning behind their actions when the time comes.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Not sure what my opinion is on the matter. I suppose on N1 it would be the most obvious to use but then as suspicions and claims appears the other two roles will get their importance too.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Going to vote, will leave thoughts on the remaining players I haven't addressed yet afterwards

Votekill GB.
Such a mysterious player, I'm never sure how to read you. With the posts you have made so far this game, it's hard to tell which side you are on. So for the lack of one I find overly sus so far, I'll go for you. For now at least, a lot of things can happen in a dayphase.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
For the sake of voting

Votekill Tatsu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top