Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hi cant explain anything up to you to follow my lead or not boardong the plane votelock dd
Uuuuuuuh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Seraph anything to say about lambu result?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
A result, finally!! :lambirb
mafia have 2 devils and boss?

Lawl didn't say if his vote on DD has something to do with his results or just his own thoughts. he's probably bluffing this whole thing lol!!
I would think he got blocked by Seraph, thats why I even got a result in the first place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now, while we all lock on Seraph we can discuss all the juicy stuff he said today right? :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, ---

lets votekill him better, we want to talk as much as possible right now.

Votekill Seraph
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Ah. So I was the lucky one Mafia wanted to drag to a lynch today. And we all thought the psychiatrist would be useless lol. Votekill Seraph. I have to leave now but will try to check in as much as I can.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Votekill Seraph :awe

I would think he got blocked by Seraph, thats why I even got a result in the first place.
Probably blocked Lawl. Tho I still don't know why they didn't kill you XD
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Seraph's lynch order:
Bel>DD>Shino>Pom>GB>Lambu>Seraph

The other one is Pom-chan? XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So according to Seraph's "suspicion" train Bel and Shino are priority lynches, while Pom goes into a grey area

This paired with Pom's focus on Bel kinda raises alarms dont you think guys?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Seraph's lynch order:
Bel>DD>Shino>Pom>GB>Lambu>Seraph

The other one is Pom-chan? XD
I’ m not the last mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:twitch
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Seriously you guys, I raise arguments against seraph, start getting confused middleway and want to go for Bel, and I am the last mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Whatever, you can decide to lynch whoever you want. Votelock Seraph
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Then what is......GB?
Blocked Devil most likely, unless he's playing a crazy "sacrifice the team for credibility" masterplan, which I wouldn't put past him but seems unlikely on paper. I wish I could have talked with him more throughly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The reason this "pentagon of love" is still killing my braincells is the identity and purpose of the ??? guy (damn you). I dont know what it is, if its a TP near victory, an extra mafia, nothing.

I would think a Townie ??? would have revealed already to clear the confusion, but they didn't so I assume they are antitown, wtf is it though :emobirb
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Blocked Devil most likely, unless he's playing a crazy "sacrifice the team for credibility" masterplan, which I wouldn't put past him but seems unlikely on paper. I wish I could have talked with him more throughly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The reason this "pentagon of love" is still killing my braincells is the identity and purpose of the ??? guy (damn you). I dont know what it is, if its a TP near victory, an extra mafia, nothing.

I would think a Townie ??? would have revealed already to clear the confusion, but they didn't so I assume they are antitown, wtf is it though :emobirb
I considered Shad could be the ??? As a Death Miller
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But not sure. Is this ??? A fairy? Does it exist? Where do they live? What do they eat?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Btw Im inclining towards GB being Town because I was not blocked last night, which means someone had to tank Seraph's block.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Btw Im inclining towards GB being Town because I was not blocked last night, which means someone had to tank Seraph's block.
Probably, him lying about results might have irked mafia.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I considered Shad could be the ??? As a Death Miller
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But not sure. Is this ??? A fairy? Does it exist? Where do they live? What do they eat?
Nope, Shad should have been one of the "Townies" from the list, since the OP specifically said that the roles listed are what the players received, and Death Miller is received as "Townie" at the start.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Nope, Shad should have been one of the "Townies" from the list, since the OP specifically said that the roles listed are what the players received, and Death Miller is received as "Townie" at the start.
Huh,why must host kuns spread confusion? I don’t know what it could be then
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Probably, him lying about results might have irked mafia.
Indeed it must have :lambirb

Come to think of it, you constantly demanded GB's results and questioned their credibility from the very start. It must have been irksome.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So @digitaldude , you being the outer layer of the pentagon we have been dealing with today, I would like to ask you who do you think fits as Seraph's partner the most after reading his extensive posts today.

I want to know what @shinobi @Belserion have to say about it too.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
???? Can't be TP, can't be Shad, can't be Asako, can't be townie who's still silent about it for no reason, then what? mafia no.4? :bored
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Come to think of it, you constantly demanded GB's results and questioned their credibility from the very start. It must have been irksome.
:sexyarf You can lynch me tomorrow , ypu associate me with Gry, then eith Seraph, who else will be associated with me next?
I already told everything, now I’m busy and you can all just lynch me tomorrow if you may.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Indeed it must have :lambirb

Come to think of it, you constantly demanded GB's results and questioned their credibility from the very start. It must have been irksome.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So @digitaldude , you being the outer layer of the pentagon we have been dealing with today, I would like to ask you who do you think fits as Seraph's partner the most after reading his extensive posts today.

I want to know what @shinobi @Belserion have to say about it too.
As I said, I think the other one is the kawaii pom-chan XD .He was strongly against Bel DD and me. and DD helped lynch Grysun early. Grysun tried to kill me and DD.
And if, if there's no.4 mafia then, idk, GB? lol. But I really don't want to think of this XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top