Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

Another Rin Tohsaka victory. (very much expected)

The first and only character to win three different rounds 🏆 🏆 🏆 (so far) in the history of the Top Ten Game.

Thanks for hosting @Nii Very well done! Didn't expect anything less from you.

🦸‍♀️
Best Character Design
Host: @Erinyes - July/Aug 2022
Since you're the only one who provided a specific date. The floor is yours again madame, @Erinyes.

@to all, If there's any theme you wanna host, feel free to reach out to me!
@to all the hosts who reserved theme(s), Do let me know once you got a date in mind, it could just be a tentative date, no pressure, so I could update the schedule. Thanks! :verily
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Nice to see Rin won this! :nod

Gil's rank is already way too high, I don't see the appeal. His only redeeming qualities are the Gate of Babylon and his utter lack of respect for Tokiomi.
Other than that, he is an arrogant prick with a ridiculous Servant design. Good to see that he is no one's favourite at least!
Maybe it's because I only saw him in FZ and FSN (and I can't get over Illya's death in UBW...) though...

Thanks for the round @Nii your posts were really enjoyable to read and I appreciated learning more about the Fate franchise! I was very curious about your list, since you are such a big fan.
I have one last question, is there a route in FSN that is considered as a True/Bad/etc... Ending or it doesn't work like that?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
It occurs to me you may not be aware of a running joke with Rin that I think Ishtar was a reference to. Because I think it was introduced in Hollow Ataraxia as I recall and I'm not sure how far it went beyond that, @Nii probably knows.

Rin's magic works off expensive gems, which get destroyed, so she's eternally and comically in debt.
So you need to be rich to use her magic? Wow...
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
thank you nii. you are really cool. speechless
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Always liked Gilgamesh in Stay Night, purely because he was a huge cunt, he was a great match for Kirei. In Zero he was even better, even more hype, his relationship with Iskander was great. He was also pretty good in Hollow Ataraxia too.
Imo Gilgamesh is at his best when he's talking shit and being a dick to everyone, it's entertaining as hell and gives the few genuine moments he has much more weight. His "good" side should and thankfully mostly is used sparingly, though I feel like his popularity might degrade the character over time with overuse, he doesn't need much more development than he has

Rin is the best and most likeable heroine of the three. Sakura's route is better than hers, but shes also better than Sakura in that route lol
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nooo my boyyy gilllll (and cuuu but i never expected you to reach past top 3)


Arghhh so hard, I don't like people shit talking gil but it's hard because i agree with them that his UBW and zero version sucks and sadly it's the most well known version
But damn dude, it's not his real personality benefit everything, he a true bro if he he thinks you're worthy of it, and in all versions
It just that his archer version is one makes it hardest to please that in the only one i know where he goodie gil as archer is in CCC
He a true homie there, i know you all wondering how but imagine caster gil that you know in Babylonia that you all love, but while getting development and reaching the true bronest lvl (is that even a word)

It makes things infinity better seeing zashu man getting development and gaining a new true friend like enkidu that gil considered his only friend
That's how good hakuno is, btw they like true friends with each other, and honestly they fit so well with each others as hakuno is sooo sassy





I guess the fact CCC is a word were there isn't really humans but only data made gil show his real personality without any of the being pissed at modernity, it was cause it was a word were it was closest to what he knew with humanity in the age of gods as humanity was fighting for survival and he there to help them


I will say it without a doubt that CCC Gil, that archer Gil is best gil around, yes better than caster gil and kid gil (but i also love both of them)

I mean you know that gil is very good if his route is the only one fully translated in CCC (because we never got an English release of it so it's all fan translation)
Not the waifus but fucking gil, he also the only one who named after his name lmao in title screen (plus i always loved how in the op of CCC you have all the servant falling with they body downward meanwhile gil is asserting his dominance falling in reverse :XD )



Btw i need to say this but CCC gil isn't the only one i wish people know but also kid gil, specially the hollow ataraxia one but CCC gil is definitely my fav



I needed to do this post as i saw a lot of people saying why gil was do high, well it's cause of these versions (tho i know some like his ass version)
I definitely did deduct points for Gil because of his UBW version tho (tho to be fair, he was corrupted by the grail from zero), if not for them he could been in cu place in my ranking



And so i leave now gil rant with two videos, with the first one being an fan video that depicts gil tale (in a mmv format, is that what you call it?)



And the second being



But don't worry we do have the most powerful counter to gil most powerful attack

Only andersen could depends payment for his roasts lmao, and to do it to gil





Finally nii, i didn't forget kama post, i will do lmao but honestly it's more for fgo people as i doubt non fgo could care about it as they don't know kama (but it will come, even if you kinda ended the top 10)
I'm also planning on talking on some servants that appeared but not so long post
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Can you change CCC Gil's outfit and hairstyle because if not he can't be better than the Shota or Caster one sorry :hmph .
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Final thing

Gil ccc theme > other gil themes

 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I know i said i stop talking about gil but I'm back to share old memes, this is why i don't talk, it's cause I don't stop


Dr gil memes lmao, yes it's a thing and there actually a lot of moment with dr gil that the fandom made, just write dr Gilgamesh and you find most of them

Such a nice guy isn't he




 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry everyone, don't think I can make that epilogue post today :sweatdrop took a bit too long to sort through the data, so I'll make that post early tomorrow probably.

I'll answer some of your posts instead though, I'm always in for Fate talk : D A big thank you for all the kind words, guys <3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Would you say Rin is overall the Fate fandom‘s favorite character, or just here?
What do you mean with here, MH? It's a bit hard to tell if you mean all of the western fanbase, but from the circles I know it's pretty evenly divided between Rin and Saber. I assume casual fans (who have watched like a few Fate anime perhaps) mostly prefer Rin, but if we take the whole fanbase into account I would wager it's about 50/50, not quite as clear as on MH.

thxs so much @Nii for hosting, that was a nice top, thxs for all the efforts you put into it, you re truly a walking Fate encyclopedia :teehee I still know close to nothing about Fate :gwah , and seeing the number of games, novels, manga, animes, scared me :arf
Thank you haha, but I'm not sure I qualify as an encyclopedia XD There's a lot who know the exact details better than me, down to the very obscure stuff. Guess here on MH it's fair to say I know the most though, lol.

About the amount, you don't really need to be scared. As I said before, if you watch Zero and UBW (which is like 50 episodes combined) you are free to go wherever you want from there (or also nowhere if you had enough :XD).

I always love hearing your thoughts on Fate Nii even if they differ from my own. I'm more than happy to admit it's a franchise you know infinitely better than I do. :hee

While I feel you deserve to have the last word on it, seeing as I'm sure you're a bit tired of doing wordy posts by this point, I hope you'll permit one point of clarification...:sweatdrop

With regards to the "denial of the it's eroge roots". What I mean when I say that specifically is the perception among Fate fans that it "Isn't really an eroge." Showcased in your own comments on the matter. The belief that Fate/Stay Night is inherently different from it's contemporaries. This is just fundamentally not true. I can point to a dozen eroge with the same sort of runtimes, the same sort of story to lewd content balance. And a lot of them take themselves as seriously as Fate does if not more so. So in that sense I don't think it's "different" in the way Fate fans often like to say that it is.

The importance of sexual content wasn't the point I was trying to making either it's the nature of plot structure and characterstics come from it's genre. The three routes of fate are not three separate stories. They're three stories but they were deliberately told in the way they were and in the order they were because of the format they were written for.

And the Fate canon discussion is best avoided don't you think? Fate/Zero is not canon relative to Fate/Stay Night's universe but is canon in it's parallel universe. That is the tip of an iceberg I don't go anywhere near.
Infinitely might be going a bit far, I think among the members here you have a pretty good idea what Fate is all about :hi5

I am actually kinda tired of doing long wordy posts lol, but it's okay, the end is in sight, and I enjoy it : D

Thanks for the clarification, but that's not the impression I get either. Fate/Stay Night isn't fundamentally different from other eroge (though it isn't quite the same either I would say). and I haven't met any people who said it is. I assume what people are trying to say is that people shouldn't look down on or shy away from it bc of its roots, because it's negligible (the spicy aspects I mean). Almost all VNs have routes, eroge or not, anyway. It's one of the unique, cool things about that medium.

I can see your point about the structure, but I think I already said so in my last post. I still disagree that you can't compare the routes simply bc they are "intended" to be experienced as a whole. Just watching the anime is a way different experience for sure, and not the ideal one, but I wouldn't say people can't compare (or shouldn't) UBW and HF bc of that.

And the explanation about how the the holy grail system works in HF is absolutely canon, there's never been another spin or retcon about it. Continuinity between the different works and spinoffs is another thing entirely (and can safely be ignored as you said), but that wasn't what I was trying to say.

@Nii That was a nice presentation. I could feel your love for the franchise. Even made me want to rewatch some series/episodes and to know more about world building etc. I will read Red Line for sure one day but I wish I could forget that FGO design of Okita :twitch . One day maybe I'll contact you for the VN too.

Tsukihime as well because Melty Blood made me interested.
:lmao Glad you liked it, Demon! Most importantly, go and watch "Today's Menu for the Emiya family" :p It's short and wholesome, think you'll like it. Looking forward to the day you will contact me about the VN, should it ever come to pass :3

And you know/played Melty Blood?

Nice to see Rin won this! :nod

Gil's rank is already way too high, I don't see the appeal. His only redeeming qualities are the Gate of Babylon and his utter lack of respect for Tokiomi.
Other than that, he is an arrogant prick with a ridiculous Servant design. Good to see that he is no one's favourite at least!
Maybe it's because I only saw him in FZ and FSN (and I can't get over Illya's death in UBW...) though...

Thanks for the round @Nii your posts were really enjoyable to read and I appreciated learning more about the Fate franchise! I was very curious about your list, since you are such a big fan.
I have one last question, is there a route in FSN that is considered as a True/Bad/etc... Ending or it doesn't work like that?
It's probably because you only know him from Zero and Stay Night, yeah. Though no guarantee you would start liking him, I think you wouldn't dislike him quite as much if you had seen more of his other sides.

And no the Visual Novel has no "true" end, all three routes are possibilities/canon. There's a true end for every route (which also usually have 1 "good" ending, as well as multiple bad endings you can hit along the road while reading if you make the wrong choices), but it's not like Heavens Feel is more canon than Unlimited Blade Works.

Also thanks for your kind words Margi, I'm happy that you send me a list and your detailed opinion about HF :hug

So you need to be rich to use her magic? Wow...
The jewelry magic, yes :XD As Jammin said, she's so stingy because she's always saving up for more. That, and she also really likes them lol. But she can use other magic too, like Gandr:



(But jewelry magic is her most powerful one)

Nooo my boyyy gilllll (and cuuu but i never expected you to reach past top 3)

Arghhh so hard, I don't like people shit talking gil but it's hard because i agree with them that his UBW and zero version sucks and sadly it's the most well known version
But damn dude, it's not his real personality benefit everything, he a true bro if he he thinks you're worthy of it, and in all versions
It just that his archer version is one makes it hardest to please that in the only one i know where he goodie gil as archer is in CCC
He a true homie there, i know you all wondering how but imagine caster gil that you know in Babylonia that you all love, but while getting development and reaching the true bronest lvl (is that even a word)

It makes things infinity better seeing zashu man getting development and gaining a new true friend like enkidu that gil considered his only friend
That's how good hakuno is, btw they like true friends with each other, and honestly they fit so well with each others as hakuno is sooo sassy





I guess the fact CCC is a word were there isn't really humans but only data made gil show his real personality without any of the being pissed at modernity, it was cause it was a word were it was closest to what he knew with humanity in the age of gods as humanity was fighting for survival and he there to help them


I will say it without a doubt that CCC Gil, that archer Gil is best gil around, yes better than caster gil and kid gil (but i also love both of them)

I mean you know that gil is very good if his route is the only one fully translated in CCC (because we never got an English release of it so it's all fan translation)
Not the waifus but fucking gil, he also the only one who named after his name lmao in title screen (plus i always loved how in the op of CCC you have all the servant falling with they body downward meanwhile gil is asserting his dominance falling in reverse :XD )



Btw i need to say this but CCC gil isn't the only one i wish people know but also kid gil, specially the hollow ataraxia one but CCC gil is definitely my fav



I needed to do this post as i saw a lot of people saying why gil was do high, well it's cause of these versions (tho i know some like his ass version)
I definitely did deduct points for Gil because of his UBW version tho (tho to be fair, he was corrupted by the grail from zero), if not for them he could been in cu place in my ranking



And so i leave now gil rant with two videos, with the first one being an fan video that depicts gil tale (in a mmv format, is that what you call it?)

And the second being



But don't worry we do have the most powerful counter to gil most powerful attack

Only andersen could depends payment for his roasts lmao, and to do it to gil

Finally nii, i didn't forget kama post, i will do lmao but honestly it's more for fgo people as i doubt non fgo could care about it as they don't know kama (but it will come, even if you kinda ended the top 10)
I'm also planning on talking on some servants that appeared but not so long post
Really fun to see your enthusiasm, Asa! Never expected to find another huge CCC fan here, it's a great surprise :zomg Agreed that CCC Gil is best Gil.

And dw about the Kama post, take your time :nod Do talk more, your opinion is always appreciated :blush
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Glad you liked it, Demon! Most importantly, go and watch "Today's Menu for the Emiya family" :p It's short and wholesome, think you'll like it. Looking forward to the day you will contact me about the VN, should it ever come to pass :3

And you know/played Melty Blood?
I'll watch it for sure.

I haven't played Melty Blood but I like fighting games and watch events often so I have seen some tournaments with the new Melty Blood game.

The jewelry magic, yes :XD As Jammin said, she's so stingy because she's always saving up for more. That, and she also really likes them lol. But she can use other magic too, like Gandr:



(But jewelry magic is her most powerful one)



Really fun to see your enthusiasm, Asa! Never expected to find another huge CCC fan here, it's a great surprise :zomg Agreed that CCC Gil is best Gil.

And dw about the Kama post, take your time :nod Do talk more, your opinion is always appreciated :blush
That's what I was referring to when I said Magic Gun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top