Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,248
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I just realised.... Did no one give any points or even an HM to Romani :emocat

I completely forgot about him....... And he supposed to be always with us


I'm sorry romaniiic




What do you mean with here, MH? It's a bit hard to tell if you mean all of the western fanbase, but from the circles I know it's pretty evenly divided between Rin and Saber. I assume casual fans (who have watched like a few Fate anime perhaps) mostly prefer Rin, but if we take the whole fanbase into account I would wager it's about 50/50, not quite as clear as on MH
And hilariously I don't care about either girls.... Meh
There's better waifus

Really fun to see your enthusiasm, Asa! Never expected to find another huge CCC fan here, it's a great surprise :zomg Agreed that CCC Gil is best Gil.

And dw about the Kama post, take your time :nod Do talk more, your opinion is always appreciated :blush
I mean i guess I don't talk much about fate XD, but CCC is the game that BB and a lot of my fav are in it, plus i love hakuno as an MC, basically a mix of everything i like :heh
I did join FGO just to pull for summer BB mind you
As i told you tho, i really find it a shame there no full translation yet of CCC but i know that the fans are working hard
It's also a shame that in the new fate extra game, there isn't CCC route.... BB, gil and sakura faces will be missed :scry

Btw nii, i know foxtail exist, how could i not when it's the manga where kingprotea is there, i kinda forgot btw i deleted her from my HM when you told me only 10 but i didn't think no one could give her even an HM.... Well that won't stop me from sharing this now that it's over



Kingprotea makes everyone happy and curee depression, gaooooo~

She the true cutie, lips you don't hold a candle to her... Or i guess you do as you can beat her as her counter :lmao




Btw if you're curious, least favourite sakura face is kazuradrop for obvious reasons.... A true demon, stop nom nom please

Violet.. well she suffers of not appearing much, kinda a shame the oldest is the least shown sakura, but i still like her better than kazuradrop, she doesn't nom nom and she hot like medusa cause she medusa 2.0.... yea you can say kingprotea also nom nom but she nom nom cutely and innocencely...
You know what i mean when i say kazura nom nom :feelsbadman


As kingprotea said, fear the small not the giant
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,640
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wonderful hosting @Nii!

Gilgamesh is definitely an acquired taste if only the main series was seen. Honestly wasn't that great of a character, but his arrogance did make me like him a bit more then I probably would have normally. But after seeing him in CCC and Strange/Fake, he really grew on me, especially with how his relationship with his masters were shown. It's real interesting how despite being basically the same in personality, there's enough differences between the series that he's like a different person. I really like him in Strange/Fake, since we get to see more of his bromance with Enkidu. In FGO, caster Gil is a cool end cap of his character. Him being so dedicated to working that he unknowingly died was funny.

While not my favorite of the main girls, Rin definitely has quite a bit of enjoyable showing. UBW and CCC were great series, and I fount her hilarious in Prisma Illya. Also, her look is a 10/10! Out of all her versions, I enjoy Space Ishtar the most, though technically she has three personalities in that version.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'll watch it for sure.

I haven't played Melty Blood but I like fighting games and watch events often so I have seen some tournaments with the new Melty Blood game.
Nice :3

Ah makes sense, I'll make sure to make you read Tsukihime give you an update on Tsukihime once it's available in english~


Are you amongst the 411 Type Lumina EVO entrants, Nii?
Until the Tsukihime remake is fully translated I'm not touching or watching any of the new Melty Blood :XD Already got spoiled with some characters, but oh well, can't be completely avoided...

I mean i guess I don't talk much about fate XD, but CCC is the game that BB and a lot of my fav are in it, plus i love hakuno as an MC, basically a mix of everything i like :heh
I did join FGO just to pull for summer BB mind you
As i told you tho, i really find it a shame there no full translation yet of CCC but i know that the fans are working hard
It's also a shame that in the new fate extra game, there isn't CCC route.... BB, gil and sakura faces will be missed :scry

Btw nii, i know foxtail exist, how could i not when it's the manga where kingprotea is there, i kinda forgot btw i deleted her from my HM when you told me only 10 but i didn't think no one could give her even an HM.... Well that won't stop me from sharing this now that it's over



Kingprotea makes everyone happy and curee depression, gaooooo~

She the true cutie, lips you don't hold a candle to her... Or i guess you do as you can beat her as her counter :lmao




Btw if you're curious, least favourite sakura face is kazuradrop for obvious reasons.... A true demon, stop nom nom please

Violet.. well she suffers of not appearing much, kinda a shame the oldest is the least shown sakura, but i still like her better than kazuradrop, she doesn't nom nom and she hot like medusa cause she medusa 2.0.... yea you can say kingprotea also nom nom but she nom nom cutely and innocencely...
You know what i mean when i say kazura nom nom :feelsbadman


As kingprotea said, fear the small not the giant
Let's just hope that the Extra remake is so popular they decide to remake CCC as well :shakefist But hey, we have the fully translated original to look forward to for now :3

I think Kazuradrop > Violet simply bc she's more interesting, Violet's a bit too plain for me :p (not bad though)
But Kazura did some really freaky stuff, that's for sure lol.

Nice Protea vid btw, very soothing :hee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Epilogue

I'll say a bit about other things later on, but it's only fitting that we start by talking about the first Fate anime that made this franchise explode, both in Japan and in the west~

Fate/Zero




Anime
@Kiki @Purity of Magi @syx @BD_Beno @GrySun @MarmaladeSky @Asako

As you can see, this show got the most mentions by far. It was as obvious as Rin making 1st place, but it's also derserving in my eyes. Fate/Zero to me might still be the best Fate anime we got up till now. UBW and the Heavens Feel movies are good, some of the spinoffs have a lot to offer, but Zero definitely is a different beast. Honestly, of all the people I've seen, @Jammin might be the only one who actually doesn't like it lol.

Granted, Zero gets hyped by one side, the other is kinda annoyed that the show always gets brought up as by far the best thing Fate has produced, especially by anime-onlies. There's a well-known complaint/meme or whatever you wanna call it: the "Zero fags".



Do I need to say any more? :amuse Honestly speaking, I don't mind the love for Zero at all. I loved it too, it's what got me into Fate. Does it feel a bit unfair to laud it as the single and/or best good thing Fate has made? Sure does, but I don't really care. If that's the only Fate anime someone likes, fair enough. The eternal debate if Zero or Stay Night is better is actually kinda refreshing and always produces some good, funny stuff.


(this is way bigger actually, but if anyone wants the full thing I'll share it in a spoiler below)

Enough of that, though. Zero is gritty, Zero is dark, Zero is tragic. You either love it or you don't. Sometimes it feels like it's trying to eat a bit more than it can chew, and some characters either fall flat (freaking Tokiomi) or aren't portrayed faithfully (Saber), but overall there's a lot to love here. Epic battles, great soundtrack, some very good and/or interesting Master/Servant pairings, some fascinating thoughts about certain philosophies etc., and an all-around gripping story. There's a lot of highlights in this show, definitely need to rewatch it at some point. I'll forever be grateful to the show for introducing me to the big Fate world :pleased

And that sounds like good closing words on that topic. Feel free to give me your thoughts on Zero, I'm always happy to read what people think. Now then, moving on.

______________________________________________________________

I hope you'll forgive me when I say I will make another separate post with my personal thoughts and data, because first I wanna share some other things as a little extra :sweatdrop

First, a selection of what I think are really good tracks from Fate. Many Now all of them are from the Visual Novel itself. Please check them out if you're curious :blush I know good music is a very subjective thing, but I feel confident you will at least like some of it (I initially had 7 tracks here, but I had to cut it down to 4 bc only five media entries are allowed per post :twitch ):





Second, a few memes I either couldn't use, or actually forgot to use when I wanted to, like the Emiya one :feelsbadman












Fanarts you already got enough from me :p Buuut I wanna share one last thing, and that is a comprehensive guide for people new to Fate. It's pretty simple, really : D



Slightly outdated bc that Solomon movie is out by now, but the only really important thing here is the red box anyway. It's a nice and tidy anime-only version for everyone, and I think it does a good job of showing how simple it actually is to start getting into the franchise (and only go as far as you want to).

Lastly, in a spoiler I will share what I found to be the most comprehensive Fate series timeline up to date. This isn't particularly important, just a little extra for the veterans or curious people


Phew, I think I'm done lol. I know I keep adding stuff, sorry about that, but I promise my next post will be the last in this round :shakefist As I said before, I will talk a bit about my thoughts on this round and share some data, like who everyone had the most matching entries with (sneak peak, the top pairing has 9 matching entries). Until then :3​
 
Last edited:

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
did you make those charts nii? wow
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Stay Night visual novel>Zero anime>Zero novel>Stay Night animes>Other fate stuff. Zero is easily the best fate adaptation, it improves on the original work, which is also solid.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
The Gandr gun finger thing is what I was talking about. Ishtar uses that constantly. For the ultimate version... Space Ishtar. :XD

i like how she used the power of the universe to trash some random goons
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I fully acknowledge I'm in the minority on my dislike of Fate/Zero. I stand by my opinion on it however.

Feel like I've already said my piece on it, so I won't belabor the point. It's an absolutely gorgeously made anime. And I think it adds virtually nothing Fate Stay Night in the context of a prequel. Retroactively makes it worse if anything. Takes a dump on Emiya Senior by it's approach to his character for the sake of trying to be gritty and presents Artoria in the most boring way possible throughout. Being dark, gritty, and dramatic are all characteristics of a story in my eyes not measures of meaningful storytelling.

Iskander aside, I think it's without a doubt the worst cast of new servants of any Fate series and I don't like the masters either. For those of you who do, I'm sure it's better. For me it's a well made inferior Fate series.

i like how she used the power of the universe to trash some random goons
She had to. They questioned her greatness.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm split on the debate tbh. I think Fate/Zero's story telling is up there for consideration for the best in terms of anime adaptations, but I like the range of servants and general cast in other Fate anime more 🤔 I agree with @Jammin about Kiritsugu and Artoria, and the cast does leave a bit to be desired too. The Gilles fight with Saber going BRRRR and the Gil v Lancelot aerial dog fight probably my favourite moment for action in Fate/Zero.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Final Afterword

Okay, final ultimate definitely last post here we go :arf

First, let me give a big thank you to everyone who joined this round and who participated in discussion! ❤ I know all of you had varying degrees of knowledge about Fate, from none to a lot, so I hope that I could provide a fun experience for both sides. For me it was a lot of fun seeing your reactions, and some discussions will definitely stick with me (I need only say Siegfried, as well as the great Astolfo debate). An especially big shout-out to @Jammin and @Demonspeed who commented on almost everything. There's only so much you can do as a host, and even the most pretty post can't attract activity on its own. So seeing you initiate discussion and responding to others so often made me happy, and for that I'm especially grateful. That goes for everyone else too ofc, thank you my friends.



But enough with the warm words... The bad side? I spent tons of hours searching for pics, at some point I almost felt like cursing when people started nominating even more new people :notrust (it was fun in it's own way, though.)

I spent another few hours searching for videos and the likes, and went through my whole stash of Fate stuff to see what I could possibly use this round. Thanks to me often going on a rant later on, I ended up not using quite a lot of it... Most of that you can see in the epilogue post, but there's even more lol (for example I was thinking about making Gilles des Rais and Tokiomi 2nd place and 1st place for a little joke, but decided against it).

At this point I believe everyone basically got an overdose of Fate, though, and I think my posts turned out relatively well in the end, even if some could've probably been more concise and to the point. As a fan you just can't help it sometimes, too much comes to mind once you start thinking :XD



In short, I really went all-out with this round tbh. Think I've put more effort into this than the HxH and Jujutsu round, and I hope it showed (in a positive way). I'm mostly happy with how it turned out, I was fearing barely any discussion and/or interest, but thankfully you all proved me wrong. That said, I also can't deny I'm kind of tired at this point. Feel like I've got enough of hosting Top 10 rounds for a while, certainly for 2022... Still, as much work as it was, I also enjoyed it a lot!

Time to move on, though. I'm sure you all want some stats, so here they are. First the more boring character stuff:

Most nominated characters in the Top 30 by series:

1. Fate/Stay Night: 10

2. Fate/Grand Order: 10 (none in the top 10, though)

3. Fate/Apocrypha: 4

4. Fate/Zero: 3

5. Fate/Extra + CCC: 3

Highest-rated character by series:

Fate/Stay Night: Tohsaka Rin (1st place)

Fate/Zero: Iskandar (6th place) [or Gilgamesh in 2nd place, if you want to count him]

Fate/Apocrypha: Mordred (7th place)

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya: Illyasviel von Einzbern (9th place)

Fate/Grand Order: Jeanne d'Arc Alter (11th place)

Fate/Extra CCC: BB (13th place)

Fate/Type Redline: Okita Souji (15th place)

Fate/Extra: Nero Claudius (19th place)

Best 5 non-Servant characters:

1. Tohsaka Rin (1st place)

2. Emiya Kiritsugu (8th place)

3. Illyasviel von Einzbern (9th place)

4. Matou Sakura (10th place)

5. Kotomine Kirei (12th place)

[6. Emiya Shirou (17th place)]

And here's the more interesting things. I went through all the data and looked who had the most matches with each other. Meaning I included everyone. If you've less matches than someone else, don't feel disheartened. This isn't a ranking after all, some people just had exceptionally high compability. Heck, some people picked a lot of favourites it seems, bc they have the most matches with multiple people :XD

Your Fate(d) partner(s):

- @Evil3ye + @Belserion (9) = Waver Velvet – Irisviel von Einzbern – Emiya Shirou – Illyasviel von Einzbern – Iskandar – Artoria Pendragon – Cu Chulainn – Gilgamesh – Tohsaka Rin.

- @MArGi + @Belserion (8) = Waver Velvet – Irisviel von Einzbern – Matou Sakura – Illyasviel von Einzbern – Iskandar – Cu Chulainn – Heroic Spirit Emiya – Tohsaka Rin.

- @revo + @Belserion (8) = Irisviel von Einzbern – Illyasviel von Einzbern – Iskandar – Artoria Pendragon – Cu Chulainn – Heroic Spirit Emiya – Gilgamesh – Tohsaka Rin

- @Seven777 + @Belserion (7)
@Seven777 + @Valhalla (7)

- @Purity of Magi + @Belserion (7)

- @Valhalla + @Seven777 (7)
@Valhalla + @Belserion (7)
@Valhalla + @revo (7)

- @Nii + @Asako (7)
@Nii + @Demonspeed (7)
@Nii + @MarmaladeSky (7)
@Nii + @revo (7)

- @BD_Beno + @Gajeel (6)
@BD_Beno + @Belserion (6)
@BD_Beno + @Shad (6)
@BD_Beno + @Demonspeed (6)
@BD_Beno + @revo (6)

- @Gajeel + @BD_Beno (6)
@Gajeel + @Belserion (6)

- @Shad + @BD_Beno (6)

- @Sky + @Demonspeed (6)
@Sky + @Belserion (6)

- @Gladiolus + @MArGi (6)

- @GrySun + @MArGi (6)

- @Kiki + @revo (6)

- @Rikudou King + @Nii (6)

- @SirSamuel016 + @Jammin (6)
@SirSamuel016 + @lakhan220 (6)

- @Jammin + @SirSamuel016 (6)

- @lakhan220 + @SirSamuel016 (6)

- @syx + @Nii (6)
@syx + @Purity of Magi (6)

- @Juviii + @BD_Beno (5)
@Juviii + @Demonspeed (5)

- @Brandish μ + @Jammin (5)

- @Copy Panda + @MArGi (5)

- @GB + @Asako (4)
@GB + @Demonspeed (4)
@GB + @Nii (4)
@GB + @Belserion (4)
@GB + @SirSamuel016 (4)

- @Faust + @lakhan220 (3)

- @Erinyes + @lakhan220 (3)
@Erinyes + @Purity of Magi (3)

I only added the specific names for the first three bc I realized it would create way too much clutter otherwise :sweatdrop If you wanna hear the specific entries for your match, just tell me and I'll post them.

And last, I counted who had nominated the most characters inside the Top 15. I didn't include HMs in the counting bc those are more like extra votes.

Most picks in the Top 15:

1. @Belserion (8) - All inside the Top 10, pretty amazing lol (9 even with her HM of Cu included)

2. @Valhalla (8) - All inside the Top 10 as well :XD

3. @MarmaladeSky (8) - With 2 outside the Top 10

4. @BD_Beno (7) - All inside the Top 10, so it would feel unfair to not mention him.

For this I only show the people at the very top, because again I don't really feel like ranking people's participation. If you wanna know how you did though, you can ask me ofc.

I hope there was something interesting for everyone here :blush And now, at long last, we're finally done. Again I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, I had tons of fun with this round :zomg I'll still answer posts ofc, but for now see you all around, and until next time.

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thanks for hosting this round @Nii it was very fun to follow the rankings and I certainly learned some new things about Fate in general and some characters.

I appreciate all the high effort posts and thoughts, you are no doubt a big Fate fan. Tho it‘s a shame you‘re not much into power level discussions, when you have all these strong characters it‘s rather fun to match and compare, for me at least :fan
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,698
Reaction score
61,404
Gender
Male
Country
France
LOL Bel has a harem :lmao.

About Fate/Zero I liked it. It's really solid, with good production values and OST but that's about it. It's a pretty show. A few stand out but the cast is rather dull IMO. It feels like Kiritsugu is making things more complicated than they are.

Unlike many of you I like the Saber from Zero more :XD. She looked pretty cool in a suit too :hip.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Great work @Nii. Go ice down those weary fingers.

Before you do though, care to share your full list? I lost track of it and I'm curious what your personal picks came out as.

Also it's a great honor to be on team Sam. :hee
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
This is all an elaborate plot to give Erin another award, orchestrated by panda 👮‍♂️

@BD_Beno it seems like we are fated to be budies, wanna do an activity? :toc
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tfw you watch 5 series of a franchise and only know a small fraction of what's going on haha. Mostly reading and taking mental notes this rd. Still my top 7 placing in the top 8 felt good, and I scored 5 partners, 6 being my lucky numba. Nothing but respect and appreciation for Nii's passion and effort, it was great and ofc the contributions from other Fate connoisseurs.

@BD_Beno it seems like we are fated to be budies, wanna do an activity? :toc
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,180
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
​







Extract from "How to draw a “MASTER KEATON”-esque layout" From Naoki Urasawa Yt channel (link)





Interim round 83 - Top 10 Best Chara-designs - Part. I Males Edition



Submissions are open now, please send me your top 10 via pm I'm looking forward to your participation !


​


  • Characters are to be chosen from manga, manhwa etc... and animes. ( no video games for now, but I might consider doing one later on (probably not before 2023), only for video games chara-design, if you want it.
  • It is up to you how you appreciate a character design. It could be about aesthetics and realism. It could be the overall image of that character, it could be the originality or the author's stroke of the pencil. There are plenty of ways to appreciate a design. Feel free to comment on your choices. It's only about character design, not about how great or not they might be, it's unrelated to storytelling or whether you like or not the manga/anime. However, your perception, opinion, and feelings might unconsciously play into account to make a character design likable for you.
  • Honorable mentions are allowed.
  • If you want to add comments/explanations, I will gladly add them in the countdown.
  • As long as deadline is not reached, you can change your lists as much as you want.
  • Please, rank your top following the usual format :
1 - 10 pts
2- 9 pts
3- 8pts
4- 7pts
etc.
10- 1pts




Deadline : August 14th (but I might extend it, and certainly will do if needed)

Thank you in advance for your participation !!






NB : I've chosen to split into 2, because I did a 1st list a couple of months ago, quickly, and I missed tons of characters, I tried to fix it, and I ended up with more than 75 characters, more females than males, but I'm keeping the best part for last ! :nod




 
Top