Games Mafia Game 105 - Solo Leveling - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hi guys so here are our night actions tab and thought process for the game.

First the tab:



Following the "level up" idea from our theme we wanted to give players the opportunity to level up throughout the game thanks special objects they would find in dungeons. However finding many level up ideas for every role was complicated. Also given our small number of players we decided to make everyone start as vanilla to give the mechanics more impact and push players to go into dungeons. We simplified the dungeons's objects idea by deciding that it would be simpler to just have dungeons that allowed to level up (because there were strong monsters in it that gave lots of xp lol) and dungeons that didn't.

Dungeons were as followed
D1 dungeonsD2 dungeonsD3 dungeonsD4 dungeons
Busan (dud)Pekin (secondaries)New York (roles)Sao paulo (dud)
Seoul (roles)Tokyo (roles)Bamako (buff)Valencia (dud)
Daegu (roles)Singapour (roles)Canberra (dud)Tunis (roles)

On D1 we put a dud dungeon but didn't expect HALF the players to choose it, + one who forgot to send + one of the four remaining died D1. So only 3 people with a role on N1. We expected it to be at least 5 or 6.
Which is why we had put a necromancer and an apprentice in the role list thinking they would have much to do and choose from as the game went on. (They didn't 😭)

As for the roles, we made a list beforehand and randomized it with the player list. Thus, everyone had a role waiting for them, all they had to do was enter the right dungeons.
This is what each of you was bound to get:
Asako - Necromancer
DD - Sane spy
Erinyes - hider
Brandish µ - prosecutor
Gajeel - Insane apprentice (who then became sane)
Lady pompom - Sane doc
GrySun - Paranoid det

Belserion - M. Det
Baka Taichou - Escort
Shad - Poisoner
We also had ideas for second level ups for each. But appart from Gajeel no one leveled up twice.

On D2 rather than a dud we put a secondaries dungeon which is weaker but still useful. We had a thought up list of secondaries and randomized the list with the player that entered the dungeon. No premade association player x secondary.

On D3 we once again put a dud and wanted to have fun by adding a buff dungeon that allowed for a double action. It may seem too OP, but in Mafia game there is game, and we wanted to see how all the double actions would cross each other and maybe create interesting game situations. In the end the buff was only useful to mafia.

On D4 with such few players remaining and everyone having a role or a secondary, only one dungeon was legit (and no one entered it).

That's it for the explanations we wanted to give, feel free to ask any question. Any constructive feedback or criticism is accepted !

(Also my wording might make it seem like we took decisions on the go as the game went on, but no, most of it was thought out before the game started and then we navigated and adjusted things as phases passed.)

 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,219
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I got nothing on busan too... Maybe because there were too many of us if it was me, Shad and DD?
Same. But I had no notification, nor confirmation about the dungeon I have chosen. I don't know about the others. But if there's no way to confirm who was where, or who got an upgrade, noone can prove anything, noone can confirm other players, nor hosts can confirm who went where, only mafia know where were their mate and who got upgraded. this list won't help us at all, it feeding Mafia the most I think.

Busan - Erinyes, Shad, Lady pompom GrySun
Daegu - Asako
Seoul - Brandish, Belserion, Gajeel
None - Baka
Secret/unknown - digitaldude
it helps only mafia, to help them tracking who got an upgrade, so they can lynch them :grumble

Also I missed the most part of last day, did something happen that made Bel looks suspicious ? who went 1st in the Dungeon she picked, and who followed did anyone tracked that ? @Lady pompom you re the one I trust the most. If not I will check back that later, if I have enough time.

Btw, I remember Asa-chan didnt vote. She also picked another dungeon, right ?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
take it with a grain of slat, but baka taichou is in my radar too for now.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,219
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm looking at you, Erin and Baka
The answer is above. and i said my vote was random, i voted amongthe 1st I think.
Strangely You 're asking exactly the same question Bran did, and pointing same persons. and coincidentally both of you were in same dungeons. I can't say anything about Sakura but Im townie lol
Btw, why you didnt mention Bran, Shad, and Asako ? none of them voted Bel lol :grumble At least you know I'm plain townie, but Asa and Bran, got upgraded, right ?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Same. But I had no notification, nor confirmation about the dungeon I have chosen. I don't know about the others. But if there's no way to confirm who was where, or who got an upgrade, noone can prove anything, noone can confirm other players, nor hosts can confirm who went where, only mafia know where were their mate and who got upgraded. this list won't help us at all, it feeding Mafia the most I think.
We can track this by seeing levels of others, I guess. If they're town and keep sharing where they went and if they got a level up, that would help see which dungeons gave this level up.

@Asako picked Daegu if I'm not mistaken.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,219
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
For sure I won't vote anyone who cast their vote on Bel, yesterday, bc the size of the game doesnt allow a mafia to throw their mate when they could easily save her by locking elsewhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We can track this by seeing levels of others, I guess. If they're town and keep sharing where they went and if they got a level up, that would help see which dungeons gave this level up.
Well yeah but wouldnt that benefit mafia the most ?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah, we got lucky DD, gajeel and gry voted a mafia.

We should look for scum in gajeel and DD voters.

Asako not voting, Sakura not sending a PM, very careless for mafia.

A mafia could be among the placeholder voters as well.

We need to keep the discussion going today, to start of with @Lady pompom can you explain your vote change?
lucky? NOT SKILL?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,219
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
For now i will cast quickly my vote on Asa, just in case I can't come back before the end of the phase. If anything new, I might change it but so far she is somehow one of the most suspicious as i mentioned above, but Baka-chan too Im surprised she didnt enter any Dungeon. Idk about D.D I dont think he is mafia. due to his vote. and I have no real opinion about the others,, I tend to trust Gajeel due to his vote, I'm neutral abt Bran and Shad so far.


Votekill Asako
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Just his random D1 vote and I tend to be cautious with him ever since a game he was mafia with bel and Gry and won.
wait how am I a mafia, only way I could possibly be mafia is if there are two non townie factions this game. And I doubt it.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
wait how am I a mafia, only way I could possibly be mafia is if there are two non townie factions this game. And I doubt it.
My top suspect is baka taichou, but I tend to distrust you and your innocent kira kira eyes because you're a dangerous player.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@digitaldude what your current suspect list based on yesterday events?

@Asako did you forget about D2 as well.
@Baka Taichou there is still time so please join the discussion after your work is done, share your suspects.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well yeah but wouldnt that benefit mafia the most ?
Mafia will get their level ups anyways, I'm not saying to revel roles here, if we don't get info, town can sink quickly. Being transparent is generally better for town in most cases.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

wait how am I a mafia, only way I could possibly be mafia is if there are two non townie factions this game. And I doubt it.
Who do you suspect currently, DD?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,219
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I tend to think there's only 1 mafia left, but with the mechanics I don't exclude the possibility of another one or a traitor... Do you that s plausible?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@digitaldude what your current suspect list based on yesterday events?

@Asako did you forget about D2 as well.
@Baka Taichou there is still time so please join the discussion after your work is done, share your suspects.
Class shad class, I'm currently on the way home so i can properly read later, it's not like yesterday where it was mostly in morning, we have the night where I'm most free



And yea pompom i went to the blue one, also same for today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I tend to think there's only 1 mafia left, but with the mechanics I don't exclude the possibility of another one or a traitor... Do you that s plausible?
Possible but we know later on when a kill is missed for now it's not that much of a concern to focus on traitor, mafia are the one we need to get
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just his random D1 vote and I tend to be cautious with him ever since a game he was mafia with bel and Gry and won.
Did he vote his mafia day 1 that game ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I still doubt any mafia could vote their partner in 10 people game so 2 mafia, too risky
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Mafia will get their level ups anyways, I'm not saying to revel roles here, if we don't get info, town can sink quickly. Being transparent is generally better for town in most cases.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Who do you suspect currently, DD?
BAKA TAICHOU and you, you were the last bel voter and she placed a vote on you, perhaps as a nod to her mafia friend.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Did he vote his mafia day 1 that game ?
It was on D2, DD could have voted anybody that had 1 vote already, he picked Bel who suspected by many people, he looked desperate to live and played his card right.

Gry already said he would be willing to vote Bel multiple times, pompom I need to confirm she said she did as well, if I remember Bel had her vote on pompom, I stated that I don't care which of the 2 get lynched and didn't vote DD back even tho he tried hard to kill me D1.

From my understanding DD and gajeel are cleared until more things happen, gajeel was connected at the day end and didn't move his initial vote from Bel.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
BAKA TAICHOU and you, you were the last bel voter and she placed a vote on you, perhaps as a nod to her mafia friend.
Why would I nod to mafia teammate if I could have switched votes to save her? Bel voted me because I was "townreading" people and accordingly to her, she dislikes it, obviously because no mafia likes when town is recognizing other townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Class shad class, I'm currently on the way home so i can properly read later, it's not like yesterday where it was mostly in morning, we have the night where I'm most free



And yea pompom i went to the blue one, also same for today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Possible but we know later on when a kill is missed for now it's not that much of a concern to focus on traitor, mafia are the one we need to get
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Did he vote his mafia day 1 that game ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I still doubt any mafia could vote their partner in 10 people game so 2 mafia, too risky
Yeah, Bel dying mafia cleared them more (DD and Gajeel), so you, baka Taichou and erin are left in the sus book. Sakura the most imo, so i'm good lynching her today.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll enter Pekin dungeon.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think Sakura second vote is the most suspect, similar to pompom second vote on gajeel as both can be seen as attempts to save bel but Erinyes voting Asako today is making me question my decision.

Did you explain your thought process Erinyes?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll enter Pekin dungeon.
I will enter Singapour, i miss ice lemon tea and nasi lemak :delerium
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@digitaldude what your current suspect list based on yesterday events?

@Asako did you forget about D2 as well.
@Baka Taichou there is still time so please join the discussion after your work is done, share your suspects.
sorry, I'm here now, for a few hours, all ears...

(super sorry worked till now... 9pm)

let me read back
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll go to Singapour. I hear they have lovely gardens.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Asako
Baka Taichou
Brandish
Erinyes
Shad

These are the non-Bel votes. Asako did not vote.

I tend to trust Shad and Asako.

Obviously cannot vote myself. I feel it is worth noting that I entered the same dungeon as Bel.

My vote will fall to one of Erin or Baka.



I understand you were moving aside from the Bel/dd lynch, but did you have any reason for Asako other than her not having a vote?
I know it's a small game, but what's your logic for choosing me, I was extremely afk cuz of work and tbh DD's comment that I saw, about role hints, considering the mechanic of the game, seemed sus af to me (hence me voting him). But that's just my own logic.

If based off of that and the fact that I wasn't around enough to even read 3 pages of smol text cuz of work, you label me as mafia, then you can. I didn't go to a dungeon so I'm roleless, idk if I get a role tonight, as I see others who joined didn't (so there's a chance), so if all that put together makes me worthy of a lynch, so be it.

What the logic, I don't get it, how am I supposed to know bel was mafia, and how when would have time to change vote given gry and pom-pom chan change their vote at last second :arf


Going to Tokyo dungeon.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Same
who needs logic in a mafia game xD

@Shad my suspects are DD and Baka taichou, maybe gajeel since he also voted Bel, though I'd think it's not a smart move in a small game to risk lynching a teammate early, so top two are the others.

Maybe we got like 0.3 if there were 3 of us there, still bad enough that we might not get a role even if we go to a dungeon, if it's weak. I suggest maybe we both go to different dungeons today since one of us could at least get a role and we'd also curb chances for mafia maybe.
and why am I your top suspect with DD, if we're mafia why would i cast a second vote on him D1?




have to say surprised I wasn't lynched D1, with the way I'm on everyone's "radar", well feel free to pick me then, I wasn't even here and i still get picked on ;-; not even with reason except "non bel voter" on d1 kek
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I know it's a small game, but what's your logic for choosing me, I was extremely afk cuz of work and tbh DD's comment that I saw, about role hints, considering the mechanic of the game, seemed sus af to me (hence me voting him). But that's just my own logic.
ah on this note, my vote on DD was early on when i just checked the thread saw his comment thought it's sus. I wasn't here at all after that to be able to even lock on him or switch. But yea... I'm a sussy baka :hurr
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
don't worry sakura, I currently distrust erin more than you currently
its more that we going through with elimination process as day 1 result seriously helped us with who to trust
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top