Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
I hesitated a lot for my Ballroom pick. It could have been Chizuru, Shizuku or Chinatsu. They are all gorgeous.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,143
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Alice is stunning :hearts. Now that's royalty.
I'm so shocked you haven't nominated Ai at ll ! :arf




Jiwoo Chan - Girl Crush
Apparently , Google doesn't know this character I could't find her at all, I had to browse like 25 chapters of the 30 or so that manga has to find her :arf But I like her design, she has the best of that manga. @Tatsumaki if you like dancing manga, there's that hip-hop one, you might like it , I personally do enjoy it a lot : Wandance


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kino is such great pick
:wtf love her ! 2003 anime is a masterpiece, imo ! (I haven't watched 2017 but I've heard is less good)






 
Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So many good picks thus far. Some of them i would maybe even consider in my top 10, maybe.
Once again its gonna be one of those rankings where i legit forgot way too many characters. Happens every time when i make the list in like 10 to 15 minutes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Albedo, Ragyo, Lucy (Egderunners), Yamraiha, Akemi Homura, Lust, and even freaking Eida from Boruto lol (facepalming myself), just a few to name, are all pretty cool picks imho :tem all have a really cool design
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm so shocked you haven't nominated Ai at ll ! :arf






Apparently , Google doesn't know this character I could't find her at all, I had to browse like 25 chapters of the 30 or so that manga has to find her :arf But I like her design, she has the best of that manga. @Tatsumaki if you like dancing manga, there's that hip-hop one, you might like it , I personally do enjoy it a lot : Wandance

Thank for the recommandation ! :zomg
Sorry it must have taken you so much to browse through it but hope you liked it a bit.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,143
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Thank for the recommandation ! :zomg
Sorry it must have taken you so much to browse through it but hope you liked it a bit.
No no, dw I don't mind at all, it's part of hosting, 1st and I like to come accross stuff I' don't know, DW it doesn't bother me at all ! I was just surprised that she was nowhere in google ! :teehee
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Not that it matter but my HM is missing in Albedo :(
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,143
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
​







Ranking 151-132 - 4 points (1/3)







Yasuho Hirose - JoJo no Kimyou na Boken

@GrySun (4)




Yamato - One Piece

@Shad (4) @uberfayt (HM)




Seju Baek - What Does The Fox Say

@kira (4)




Reina - Rave Master

@kira (2) @Valhalla (2)




Pukin - Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

@Demonspeed (4)




Nakiri Erina - Shokugeki no Soma

@Evil3ye (4)​







 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Pukin :hearts .

Nice to see someone nominating Erina. Did you catch up with JoJolion after all Gry?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No not yet, but I always liked Yasuho from pictures and thought she is well designed.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
I like Yamato's design more than I did initially. Before Oda was drawing her too much like Nami IMO. But I still don't find it particularly good.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Is that a problem? Iirc Erin said in a previous round she counts Yamato as female, them‘s the rules.
Think she said it's more she doesn't count them as male or female, the gender is purposefully ambiguous kinda thing.. iirc.

...

Since it's kinda on-topic, I will say one character I first included on my list, but omitted bc they're genderless or at least of unspecified gender, is Crona from Soul Eater.



Been a long time since I watched the show and remembered them as female but having re-familiarized myself with the characters and rewatched scenes with them, it's clear they don't belong on either list. Still want to mention them here bc it's one of my favorite designs in all of anime, definitely would have made either of the lists if there was a clear place to put them, lol :XD

 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,143
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Is that a problem? Iirc Erin said in a previous round she counts Yamato as female, them‘s the rules.

Think she said it's more she doesn't count them as male or female, the gender is purposefully ambiguous kinda thing.. iirc.

...

Since it's kinda on-topic, I will say one character I first included on my list, but omitted bc they're genderless or at least of unspecified gender, is Crona from Soul Eater.



Been a long time since I watched the show and remembered them as female but having re-familiarized myself with the characters and rewatched scenes with them, it's clear they don't belong on either list. Still want to mention them here bc it's one of my favorite designs in all of anime, definitely would have made either of the lists if there was a clear place to put them, lol :XD
oh yeah, I said in the previous round that for Yamato, I will be referring to OP Databook (Vivre card) where she's officially referred as a female, while Kiku is refered as a transgender female ("female at heart" in Japanese). i said for other ambiguous cases that have no official clarifications, it's up to you to nominate where you want. there are some gender ambiguous or genderless characters upcoming in the top. That's up to nominator choices. Again that just guidelines.

- But Yamato and Kiku are in females edition (for reasons already discussed, Kiku is transgender and in official data Yamato is female)
- Houseki no Kuni gems are neutral, they have no gender, but if you want to nominate them I prefer them in females edition, due mainly to the feminization in the anime.
- Anonymous in Shimanami Tasogare, could be eligible in any.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ah okay.

Yeah I'm kinda sick of the Yamato debate, I won't correct anyone who refers to Yamato as she, even though I personally don't... there's sufficient grounds for either it to be ambigious and, more importantly, it doesn't feel like it's that significant to Yamato; gender is irrelevant to the character. They were born female, currently identify as a (particular) male, but we don't know how Yamato would identify if they dropped the Kozuki Oden wannabeisms... thus I kinda think it's neither, or both. It's Schrodinger's Gender.

So I won't argue with the nomination here (nor would I for the male edition).
 
Last edited:
Top