Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
I did read like two chapters once but didn't see much appeal to it.

You would, however, be more surprised about another super popular series I was never into.
Dragon Ball?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Juviii's a woman of culture, she knows DB
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok just got ninja'ed
I went for the hard read... Obviously when people mention One Piece and Bleach you think of Naruto next! I thought I was being led on to give that answer specifically.

Also only DB would have surprised me after reading that she didn't know OP.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I went for the hard read... Obviously when people mention One Piece and Bleach you think of Naruto next! I thought I was being led on to give that answer specifically.

Also only DB would have surprised me after reading that she didn't know OP.
Poor thing, you're still traumatized by mafia games...
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't know the series but what's ambiguous about those boobs?

Damn traps are getting trappier these days. :notlikethis



ok that last one's from a parody

But yeah, Yamato is born female so technically they are not a trap.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall

​





Ranking 151-132 - 4 points (2/3)







Noi - Dorohedoro


@Riku (4)




Mordred - Fate series

@SirSamuel016 (4)




Mina - Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai

@Tatsumaki (4)




Maou - Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: Kono Ware...

@Valhalla (4)




Lisa Lisa - JoJo no Kimyou na Boken

@Purity of Magi (4)




Kouka – Gintama

@Erinyes (4)




Katarina Claes - Otome Game no hametsu Flag...

@Hermit (4)


​









To be continued...
​
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is that Mina a robot/cyborg or a stoic girl?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
but we don't know how Yamato would identify if they dropped the Kozuki Oden wannabeisms...
You lose me here, I think we know, she will identify as herself and therefore female.

No need to fight me.

Yamato in this list. :twitch
In every list, forever and ever!

Oh yeah... where were we?

Good design, cute mannerisms, strong character, what not to like?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In every list
Except if it is a male list, then her male version katakuri will take her spot in my list.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I like Yamato's design more than I did initially. Before Oda was drawing her too much like Nami IMO. But I still don't find it particularly good.
Kinda agree, most slim fems in One Piece look copy-paste. This one just has horns.

Is that a problem? Iirc Erin said in a previous round she counts Yamato as female, them‘s the rules.
Ah okay.

Yeah I'm kinda sick of the Yamato debate, I won't correct anyone who refers to Yamato as she, even though I personally don't... there's sufficient grounds for either it to be ambigious and, more importantly, it doesn't feel like it's that significant to Yamato; gender is irrelevant to the character. They were born female, currently identify as a (particular) male, but we don't know how Yamato would identify if they dropped the Kozuki Oden wannabeisms... thus I kinda think it's neither, or both. It's Schrodinger's Gender.

So I won't argue with the nomination here (nor would I for the male edition).
B/c non binary is an identity that exists and I thought it is very obvious that the author would pick up on the Zeitgeist and incooperate a character into the story. Given there's also some damage control to be done, as the quarter century long work had some very absurd over the top queer coded characters in the earlier works.

Think disregarding this gender issue of Yamato is not how it was intended. While being a fictional work think it still is never completely detachable from politics and society.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In every list, forever and ever!
Well, if it were to be nominated in both, wouldn't complain. lol
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh i kinda forgot i even put Maou in there :o
Thinking back maybe i gave her too much since she is that generic big booba red haired waifu, maybe, but the one i nominated is the manga version which kinda stuck in my mind for a few reasons obviously ...






anime version sucks :no
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh i kinda forgot i even put Maou in there :o
Thinking back maybe i gave her too much since she is that generic big booba red haired waifu, maybe, but the one i nominated is the manga version which kinda stuck in my mind for a few reasons obviously ...






anime version :no
The horns right? :heh
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Think disregarding this gender issue of Yamato is not how it was intended. While being a fictional work think it still is never completely detachable from politics and society.
Oh, no, I've debated this a lot and I think it's worth discussing, but for the sake of the game and this countdown and not ruining it for Erin, I don't really wanna push it any more here, there's a whole heated thread for it in the OP section.

But yeah, as far as what I said earlier, I don't think Yamato the character puts much weight on their gender, but that doesn't mean there's not significance in the fact that they don't. If I were to put a label on Yamato it would certainly be non-binary or agender. I've just debated this to death and Oda hasn't exactly made a clear statement that Yamato is indeed non-binary; in fact like Erin said, the Vivre Cards (databook) which Oda supposedly oversees stated that they are female. I just think the actual story contrasts that a lot with how they decide to bathe with the men, how they refer to themselves as Kaidou's son etc.. but like, for the sake of not wanting to cause more toxicity in the community I've kind of had to take the approach that I won't call out every person who calls Yamato a 'she'. Now, if someone refers to Yamato as 'they' or 'he' and someone else "corrects" them with "she***" then that's a different story and I will debate because that's just erasing the ambiguity and agender aspects of the character. Hope you see my stance on it.
 
Top