The Zwivix Thread

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
its true though, well atleast for me, im gon ask baxxxer to do it :D
Looking forward to seeing it :amuse

But I was thinking of making a DGM sig. Or Death Note or xxxHolic. Since those are the main series that I am currently reading (yes I am almost dont with Death Note, I got 1 more volume to go, dont tell me how it ends!)
I was thinking of making a DGM sig too :tem And about DN, I'm just gonna say that the ending in the manga is different than in the anime, and it's better :amuse

Have you seen the anime btw?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I was thinking of making a DGM sig too :tem And about DN, I'm just gonna say that the ending in the manga is different than in the anime, and it's better :amuse

Have you seen the anime btw?
Nope havent seen the anime...So the manga ending is better than the anime's you said?

You were thinking of DGM...Great minds think alike I guess...
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Nope havent seen the anime...So the manga ending is better than the anime's you said?
Yup, maybe not pretty much different, but the way it is shown is way better in the manga :amuse

You were thinking of DGM...Great minds think alike I guess...
That is so true :noworry
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Yup, maybe not pretty much different, but the way it is shown is way better in the manga :amuse
Did you know there was a real-life movie made of Death Note? I didnt know that until 2 weeks ago when I was in an anime shop and I saw it!


Anyway I'll add you to the list on the first page as an ally!

Woot PY is going down with the Volvo....just like the moose.
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
This thread is growing quite fast....

more questions!

what do you do when your really bored?

what type of music do you hate?

and, what is you favourite subject?

Did you know there was a real-life movie made of Death Note? I didnt know that until 2 weeks ago when I was in an anime shop and I saw it!
i watched it, it was pretty good but i didnt like the actor who played light :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
you didnt answer my questions zwivix-kun :scry
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
This thread is growing quite fast....

more questions!

what do you do when your really bored?

what type of music do you hate?

and, what is you favourite subject?



i watched it, it was pretty good but i didnt like the actor who played light :oh
1. When I'm really bored I day dream alot. Some times I dream of nice stuff, but that is also how I thuoght of taking over the world with Penguins and how that turned out... I read if I really got nothin to do, Or I doodle.

2. I hate country, casue once at work I had alot of work to do and it was pileing up(This was during my summer job at an office). And well someone had country music on, and I couldnt stop even for a minute to turn it off or else I wouldnt finish my work. Well I listened to country for 8 hours while I was totally stressed, so now I hate the stuff!

3. In school. Well thats easy. I like all the subjects that I'm good at, which is everything but Math. I like everything else almost equally....The one that might be my favortie is History, but right after that its Science.

you didnt answer my questions zwivix-kun :scry
Omg I am so sorry. I guess you must have posted while I was writing my post....Well at least you told me or else it would have taken longer for me to notice.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Why would you want to dispose of such a cute and nice girl? :o
Well becasue she goes agaisnt my ideal of using penguins. The only way for her to be spare is for her to become our ally...which she probably wont do...casue she loves the cute penguins...

Or you can talk to her...how about you try to convince her to come to our side?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
....and im getting confused in trying to understand what going on, :s

Or I doodle.
Oh, thats what i do when im bored:amuse doodling in my world is a art form, perfected through countless boring psychology lessons :XD. i usally doodle on my hand or on the table if i have a pencil.

so more questions! :XD

what is your favourite sport?

do you ever "appear offline" on msn?

do you consider yourself a computer addict?

and, what is your favourite tv show?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
By the way. I'm gonna just download Photoshop 7 and install it instead of having Photoshop elements...Might as well have all the same tools. When the trial is up I'll just download it again and keep that up....lol so I guess its be a free version of Photoshop in a sense..
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Well becasue she goes agaisnt my ideal of using penguins. The only way for her to be spare is for her to become our ally...which she probably wont do...casue she loves the cute penguins...

Or you can talk to her...how about you try to convince her to come to our side?
I love penguins too :luv

By the way. I'm gonna just download Photoshop 7 and install it instead of having Photoshop elements...Might as well have all the same tools. When the trial is up I'll just download it again and keep that up....lol so I guess its be a free version of Photoshop in a sense..
I'm using Photoshop CS2 :amuse
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
....and im getting confused in trying to understand what going on, :s



Oh, thats what i do when im bored:amuse doodling in my world is a art form, perfected through countless boring psychology lessons :XD. i usally doodle on my hand or on the table if i have a pencil.

so more questions! :XD

what is your favourite sport?

do you ever "appear offline" on msn?

do you consider yourself a computer addict?

and, what is your favourite tv show?
Omg lol you post while im typing...

Anyway I always doodle...I doodle all over the margins of my notebooks in class....

1. Favorite sport is soccer.

2. Lol. Yes, I have an msn but I never log on it, or AIM, or YIM. I got all the messangers but I never go on them casue I dont got time.

3. Yes, I do. But i dont need help...I can quit any time....yes I can quit....I have totall contorl :blink

4. My favortie T.V. show is Family Guy! Woot its better than the Simpsons. Becasue in the Simpsons its humor that you need to think about. i.e. many allusions to other pieces of work, but for Family Guy it's just so mindless you dont have to worry about thinking you just laugh.


I love penguins too :luv

Yes, but your my ally, so I'm fine with that. We all might love penguins, but that might be for different reasons.

I'm using Photoshop CS2 :amuse
Well my computer is old..5 years and counting and I havent put any more RAM than what it came with so i got 256...I'm planning on putting 1G soon. That will open all kind of doors!
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I'm using a cracked version ^^
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I'll make that one to. But I was thinking of making a small sig for the whole squad, and have everyone in the sqaud have them in their sig. Mine would say something like "Zwivix Grand General (PSBS)", and have the penguin army as the main picture in the sig.
if you're the grand general hen what am i? :blink

i refuse to be lower ranked than you btw.

stuff like that makes people switch sides :shifty
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Is it a legal copy?
Je, I used... USED, to have a cracked copy of CS2...
Lol. There are cracked copies of everything....

I'm using a cracked version ^^
How do you get one?....I wont tell.
if you're the grand general hen what am i? :blink

i refuse to be lower ranked than you btw.

stuff like that makes people switch sides :shifty
Dont worry your a Grand General to. It's like the ranks in DGM were both Grand Generals (we have a total of 5, well currently 2 since were the two that are here), and bax is the Leader.

Foxx can be a General....yass wanna join our group...you can be a general to. Or would you guys rather be two more Grand Generals?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
How do you get one?....I wont tell.
Just download a trial version of Photoshop CS2 from Adobe's site and then go to www.freeserials.com (look out, that site is full of trojans, dialers and other shit) and search for the Photoshop CS2 KeyGen. When you have it, write the code from keygen, pick 'activation online' in Photoshop, he's gonna say that it was impossible to activate it, then go to option 'activation by phone', copy the code that is displayed in there, paste it to the keygen and choose the 'generate key' button. Now the final step, copy&paste the key to Photoshop, and your trial version of Photoshop has changed into a full version :amuse

Foxx can be a General....yass wanna join our group...you can be a general to. Or would you guys rather be two more Grand Generals?
I don't really care about my rank, so do as you like :p
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Just download a trial version of Photoshop CS2 from Adobe's site and then go to www.freeserials.com (look out, that site is full of trojans, dialers and other shit) and search for the Photoshop CS2 KeyGen. When you have it, write the code from keygen, pick 'activation online' in Photoshop, he's gonna say that it was impossible to activate it, then go to option 'activation by phone', copy the code that is displayed in there, paste it to the keygen and choose the 'generate key' button. Now the final step, copy&paste the key to Photoshop, and your trial version of Photoshop has changed into a full version :amuse



I don't really care about my rank, so do as you like :p
Although... Right now there's CS3... I have a cracked version of it... I like it more than CS2...
The problem is that the page where I got it no longer exists
Thanks for all the info guys. Wow just a long process, but i was wondering how all you guys could afford to pay $600...

Fine I'll add you as a general foxx :amuse.
 
Top