Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,570
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I really like Misaka's character, but even with her having her own spin-off series, I still feel that there was/is a whole lot more that Kazuma could've done with her character

... this is especially true in Index, where she is often just there...
:noworry
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I really like Misaka's character, but even with her having her own spin-off series, I still feel that there was/is a whole lot more that Kazuma could've done with her character

... this is especially true in Index, where she is often just there...
:noworry
Kamachi can do a lot with several characters TBH. Index's cast is one of its strengths but also one of its weaknesses.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
​







Ranking #81-64 - 8 points (1/3)






Ulti - One Piece

@uberfayt (8)




Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn) - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

@Kiki (8)




Slan* - Berserk

@Valhalla (5) @Brandish μ (3)




Senritsu – Hunter x Hunter

@Tatsumaki (8) @Erinyes (HM)




Ryuuko Matoi- Kill la Kill


@Sky (7) @revo (1) @Farfalla (HM)




Paprika /Atsuko Chiba – Paprika


@Faust (4) @z.5 (4)​













​
*Nb I was careful about the pic I used for Slan I think it's fine, but if for any reason you still find it inappropriate, tell me, I will change it which would be a shame; this art is fabulous.

​
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
It‘s about as family-friendly as you can get with Slan.
Yeah thats the best I could do (I cleaned some little parts tho) I can still crop it but it would be a shame, so If anyone is unhappy with that Ill ultimately crop pics as much as I can.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
After seeing Satsuki ranking I wanted to post she was the highest ranked KlK character then I remembered the number of nominations from the series, that Ryuko hadn't appeared yet and held my tongue.

Wise decision :heh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ulti is one of the few One Piece characters I could have listed. I want to see her face, but maybe it would ruin everything...
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@Erinyes lol i have no idea where you even got those pics from Slan
Searching for some good and "safe" art must have been a field day for you :XD


 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ulti is one of the few One Piece characters I could have listed. I want to see her face, but maybe it would ruin everything...
Ah Kakashi syndrom :teehee

But you picked another OP character.

From OP I picked only one, I had Temari from Naruto in my initial list long list, but I had to narrow, and ended up to remove her.

@Erinyes lol i have no idea where you even got those pics from Slan
Searching for some good and "safe" art must have been a field day for you :XD
:arf :handgun

Dw dw, I found a way, -_-;
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
She looks like Jessie from the Rocket Team '_'
Yes, it's true :lmao
Gingers with blue colored eyes are something else :sky2 That's why i chose her, she's so exuberant, deserved a spot.



Ed is iconic.

No need for any crazy over-the-top design or wardrobe. Just a design that 100% fits the character and is instantly recognizable.



I know there's been a bit of a narrative from some people here that she's annoying, but those people are clearly just no fun. :hmph To me, Ed is as great of a character today as when I first watched the show 16 years ago.

When i saw pics of her, i always thought she was a boy :XD
On the same note, i'm glad to see Senritsu in the top, for a long time thought also her as he.

____________________________________

As spanish is my mother tongue, i feel kind guilty for not recognizing Faputa's name before :lmao
For me, the lewdness in Made in Abyss has never been an issue, specially since the author has make more doushinjis rather any other demographics. But as issues in the story are the topic, many other things are problematic, indeed.

_________________
Android 21 appeared first in DBFZ and was designed by Toriyama. I was considering listing 18 and then I remembered that she appeared in the last Dragon Ball movie so I added her.
I didn't know her, she's beautiful :sky

Ulti is one of the few One Piece characters I could have listed. I want to see her face, but maybe it would ruin everything...
Ah Kakashi syndrom :teehee
Thought the same :lmao

 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Ulti is such a tease. Her design is simple, yet effective! she's is pretty much the only good thing to come out of Wano's act 3.





I also think she looks cool in her Hybrid form:


I want to see her face, but maybe it would ruin everything...

:verily


Barely didn't make it to my list, got kicked out for not appearing enough in the wano arc.

Oda: here is ulti
Oda few chapters later: so moving on...
Yeah lol like she never existed...basically Oda denying us majestic legs
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nazuna heavily reminds of Toga from BnHA.

Morgiana is nice I guess, but there‘s another better designed female from Magi.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
When do we get that Magi Top 10...

Kei is cute...I remember someone recommending me Act-Age. I was planning to read it and a few days later it got cancelled...
 
Top