Mighty Escanor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
709
Reaction score
2,188
Country
Winterfell
It tried checking the eye color of Gawain from Rising Impact. I thought it may provide some clues on what Nakaba has in mind for this new character's color set.

Guess what? Gawain of the rising impact did not have a fixed eye color as well!
:shootme
 

Brim787

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
300
Reaction score
323
Age
26
Country
United States
You have either never seen a fit woman in spandex or never seen a penis, I'm not sure
I really wasn’t trying to be the 1 to say it .
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,343
Reaction score
4,228
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It tried checking the eye color of Gawain from Rising Impact. I thought it may provide some clues on what Nakaba has in mind for this new character's color set.

Guess what? Gawain of the rising impact did not have a fixed eye color as well!
:shootme
Nakaba truly is playing 5D chess with us
 

Mighty Escanor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
709
Reaction score
2,188
Country
Winterfell
Nakaba truly is playing 5D chess with us
Nakaba is the true King of Chaos!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wish to see the spine picture for this volume asap! I wonder which form of Gawain is used for that part.
Chibi Gawain, Normal Gawain, full armor Gawain, Dom tall Gawain, or TANTAL Gawain?!
 

Mighty Escanor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
709
Reaction score
2,188
Country
Winterfell
There is also Not Gawain .
It's right, that's another possibility. But there seems to be a pattern started from volume seven, and there was a specific knight of apocalypse on both cover and spine. So this possibility is small enough to be ignored.
 

Brim787

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
300
Reaction score
323
Age
26
Country
United States
It's right, that's another possibility. But there seems to be a pattern started from volume seven, and there was a specific knight of apocalypse on both cover and spine. So this possibility is small enough to be ignored.
Oh no I was just playing lol . My bad .
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lancelot and Tristan had the same outfits on the spine. I don't think it's going to be different for Gawain.
 

Mighty Escanor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
709
Reaction score
2,188
Country
Winterfell
Ngl, the first time I saw the bride in Lance's dream, I thought she is very similar to Gowther.

Then her ability was revealed to be Kaleidoscope, but the kanji was different from Gowther's Kaleidoscope!

Now I'm surprised to see Guin's hair color is also similar to Gowther. I wonder if Nakaba is actually trying to tell us something about this character this early.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not the Percival solo cover I expected but with that new outfit it might be for the best.
 

Brim787

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
300
Reaction score
323
Age
26
Country
United States
I love how colorful the Cast is . Anyone notice how much he’s dancing around the Spectrum since , like , Sins Cover 40 ? Probably even before that , but that’s when I really started enjoying them .
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Yeah, you can easily mistake Tristan and Percy for brothers, they even wear similar smiles on this cover. I like that...if circumstances were different and Varghese less of a lovable and loving grandpa, I would've liked to see what Chaos would've ensued from Percy being raised by Melizabeth as well :XD
 

everythingnice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
528
Reaction score
808
Gender
Female
Country
Fairy Tail
It is good. But Tristan's eye colors are inverted XD Nakaba probably forgot which color goes to which eye
 

Mighty Escanor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
709
Reaction score
2,188
Country
Winterfell
It is good. But Tristan's eye colors are inverted XD Nakaba probably forgot which color goes to which eye
It's inverted because that's his reflection in Percy's sword. I mean the images in a mirror have the left and right sides inverted all the time.
 
Last edited:

everythingnice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
528
Reaction score
808
Gender
Female
Country
Fairy Tail
It's inverted because that's his reflection in Percy's sword. I mean the images in a mirror have the left and right sides inverted all the time.
No. They often don't. Right side is on right side. Left side is on left side.

Believe me, I talk to myself in the mirror everyday...
And I don't think swords have that ability to invert.
 
Last edited:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
No. They don't. Right side is always on right side. Left side is always on left side.
Usa a pen to draw a small dot in your right cheek and look into the mirror. The "image" in the mirror will be of you with a dot on your left cheek.
 
Top