This is on discord but will put here too.
Feel free to distrust me, I still don't agree with what you did, but it makes sense to want to hang on to your life, being in your position, if you have a good role.Oddly enough Baka not distrusting me anymore out of the blue makes me trust her less lol. Usually she homes in on me and doesn't let go![]()

It's the way you've posted/responded as well as your attitude that's drawn you criticism, not simply the avatar and you've done little to properly answer the questions regardless of your disinterest given your role you don't like so don't frame it like that.don't whine, you do the same in my games
you can kill me if you must, but don't use sth like avi as an excuse
Agreed on DD laying awfully low, doesn't look very good.And DD was still quite mia in the end huh. What I had on his favor was that he was the one to mention no one was hinting, but he didn't pursue that either.
That's such BS demon, if your live means killing a mafia it brings you closer winning the game you do it as townies. That's why detectives reveal themselves when they find a mafia, you know.Important? Not necessarily. I think he just wants to live.
No one likes dying early. If you are into the game at least.
Don‘t sell yourself short, you‘re N2 kill material.Feel free to distrust me, I still don't agree with what you did, but it makes sense to want to hang on to your life, being in your position, if you have a good role.
Me being me, it's hard to put myself in your shoes and understand your logic, I'm not N1 kill material
So I changed my mind after sleeping on it. Feel free to hang me, ah wait you already voted for me, so not like you trusted me before hurr durr.
Repeating it many times doesn‘t make something true. I could bet in last 10+ games I was protected N1 far more often than killed N1. If anything, I only got killed N1 because it was made clear the game had no Doctors/vanilla game. You‘re kinda drumming this up as if it‘s me choosing not to kill a mafia.That's such BS demon, if your live means killing a mafia it brings you closer winning the game you do it as townies. That's why detectives reveal themselves when they find a mafia, you know.
He had a chance here to reduce the mafia number, he didn't take it.
Well its shad's debut this game and Jinx has been involved in planning and wasn't jsut me in the trinity so lets cut them some slack i supposeyou can kill me, but i did my duty; posted, voted, hinted and named suspects w/ motivation
that's more effort than hosts put in, who couldn't even be bothered to format OP properly and used up dec slot on "passable secondaries" lmao
I sincerely considered changing, but now i wont.y'all know what I find sus, erin saying I was just a filler vote and 20 mins to end of day and she didn't say anything about changing the vote off me.
wow, that's quite the high rank, I'm flattered! (disclaimer: not being sarcastic)Don‘t sell yourself short, you‘re N2 kill material.
This is D1. I prefer not voting him right now and I doubt you'll make me change my mind but there are other players you can convince.That's such BS demon, if your live means killing a mafia it brings you closer winning the game you do it as townies. That's why detectives reveal themselves when they find a mafia, you know.
He had a chance here to reduce the mafia number, he didn't take it.
you wouldn't have anywayI sincerely considered changing, but now i wont.
how's that? it's 20 mins to end of day, how is that ilegit.Hm Saku going back on your reveal question makes it look ilegit
The arrogance of thinking you will be always protected when lot of seasoned players are here lol.Repeating it many times doesn‘t make something true. I could bet in last 10+ games I was protected N1 far more often than killed N1. If anything, I only got killed N1 because it was made clear the game had no Doctors/vanilla game. You‘re kinda drumming this up as if it‘s me choosing not to kill a mafia.
and yeah it was a total random vote. you went against the wrong person, so weird you said nothing about Lawl votelock or gry ?
I would , i was writing a change vote, and thxsfully you posted before iu sent it <3you wouldn't have anyway
i did tho' earlier todayand yeah it was a total random vote. you went against the wrong person, so weird you said nothing about Lawl votelock or gry ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---