Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And DD was still quite mia in the end huh. What I had on his favor was that he was the one to mention no one was hinting, but he didn't pursue that either.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Oddly enough Baka not distrusting me anymore out of the blue makes me trust her less lol. Usually she homes in on me and doesn't let go :(
Feel free to distrust me, I still don't agree with what you did, but it makes sense to want to hang on to your life, being in your position, if you have a good role.

Me being me, it's hard to put myself in your shoes and understand your logic, I'm not N1 kill material :)

So I changed my mind after sleeping on it. Feel free to hang me, ah wait you already voted for me, so not like you trusted me before hurr durr.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
don't whine, you do the same in my games

you can kill me if you must, but don't use sth like avi as an excuse
It's the way you've posted/responded as well as your attitude that's drawn you criticism, not simply the avatar and you've done little to properly answer the questions regardless of your disinterest given your role you don't like so don't frame it like that.

And DD was still quite mia in the end huh. What I had on his favor was that he was the one to mention no one was hinting, but he didn't pursue that either.
Agreed on DD laying awfully low, doesn't look very good.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Important? Not necessarily. I think he just wants to live.

No one likes dying early. If you are into the game at least.
That's such BS demon, if your live means killing a mafia it brings you closer winning the game you do it as townies. That's why detectives reveal themselves when they find a mafia, you know.

He had a chance here to reduce the mafia number, he didn't take it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Feel free to distrust me, I still don't agree with what you did, but it makes sense to want to hang on to your life, being in your position, if you have a good role.

Me being me, it's hard to put myself in your shoes and understand your logic, I'm not N1 kill material :)

So I changed my mind after sleeping on it. Feel free to hang me, ah wait you already voted for me, so not like you trusted me before hurr durr.
Don‘t sell yourself short, you‘re N2 kill material.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
y'all know what I find sus, erin saying I was just a filler vote and 20 mins to end of day and she didn't say anything about changing the vote off me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's such BS demon, if your live means killing a mafia it brings you closer winning the game you do it as townies. That's why detectives reveal themselves when they find a mafia, you know.

He had a chance here to reduce the mafia number, he didn't take it.
Repeating it many times doesn‘t make something true. I could bet in last 10+ games I was protected N1 far more often than killed N1. If anything, I only got killed N1 because it was made clear the game had no Doctors/vanilla game. You‘re kinda drumming this up as if it‘s me choosing not to kill a mafia.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
you can kill me, but i did my duty; posted, voted, hinted and named suspects w/ motivation

that's more effort than hosts put in, who couldn't even be bothered to format OP properly and used up dec slot on "passable secondaries" lmao
Well its shad's debut this game and Jinx has been involved in planning and wasn't jsut me in the trinity so lets cut them some slack i suppose
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
That's such BS demon, if your live means killing a mafia it brings you closer winning the game you do it as townies. That's why detectives reveal themselves when they find a mafia, you know.

He had a chance here to reduce the mafia number, he didn't take it.
This is D1. I prefer not voting him right now and I doubt you'll make me change my mind but there are other players you can convince.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
and yeah it was a total random vote. you went against the wrong person, so weird you said nothing about Lawl votelock or gry ?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Repeating it many times doesn‘t make something true. I could bet in last 10+ games I was protected N1 far more often than killed N1. If anything, I only got killed N1 because it was made clear the game had no Doctors/vanilla game. You‘re kinda drumming this up as if it‘s me choosing not to kill a mafia.
The arrogance of thinking you will be always protected when lot of seasoned players are here lol.

So your argument goes like: I know I will be protected, and I know I will be killed N1. So I say both is true and reveal I have the bomb to be neither. So what is it now Gry?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
i mean i get her point, Gry did give his reasons, GB is being GB, and yours was the first as a random vote no?
Dont necessarily think this makes you sus though
and yeah it was a total random vote. you went against the wrong person, so weird you said nothing about Lawl votelock or gry ?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and yeah it was a total random vote. you went against the wrong person, so weird you said nothing about Lawl votelock or gry ?
i did tho' earlier today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and if you look for that post you'll see I said GB would be the one I'd say is most scum out of the 3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top