Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'll test it tonight then?
You'll die, my man. It's not a new role, I really don't know where the confusion comes from. Sure it's not used very often nowadays, but the rules are clear and haven't changed.

Paranoid Gun Owner (Townie): The Paranoid Gun Owner does not choose when to use his ability, but if he is targetted during the night then he kills whomever targetted him, regardless of aliance. (GAME 10) But he has only one bullet in his gun. (GAME 37)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You'll die, my man. It's not a new role, I really don't know where the confusion comes from. Sure it's not used very often nowadays, but the rules are clear and haven't changed.
Hmm maybe it's how the mechanic has paranoid written in it that confuses me... I'll ask in PM later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll ask in PM later.
To hosts ofc
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,697
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
SirSam:

I didn't particularly see anything wrong with his vote, first post first vote, but what I dislike in general at anybody, is when people blame past grievances as reasoning for going at someone in the current game, he did that with Farfalla in a reply to her, and well the reason I thought behind his Panda vote, just that I didn't use it to accuse him or to make it a reason to sus him. This has become a trend, happens too often. I also didn't like him using the same method as Erin did with me, saying that the way Panda reacted is basically why he won't change his vote. Didn't like him pressing on Panda, trying to make him look like he fumbled up, but then again, others did as well (Evil, Gry) and yet none of them changed their votes to Panda (typisch scum, throw shade but stay out of the vote), and then ofc James and DD voting him for no reason.
So your first reason that raised your ire was directly mentioning Farf's grievances with me from the last game which she mentioned in the post I was responding to? And the second is keeping my vote on Panda because I was suspicious of how he was acting and responding? :lmao

Get well soon.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I am obviously not knowledgeable about the playstyle of players here. Also, I am probably unaware of many mechanics of this game here. So, all I use to base my opinion is basically reading the posts and random having hunches. Keeping this in mind, my opinion is probably less reliable than others here.
Still based on things right now, I guess baka is a sus target to vote for.....if I change it, I might change it to sam. No one is too much sus here..So, I guess there not much to base opinions yet.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Speaking of that, as I mentioned already, me posting that "half assed" reveal question had a purpose, the purpose of getting reactions, see who's up for me revealing D1 again, Farf and Evil are on the pro list, no one else said anything, and I think Farf realized that after and that's why she came later saying my question was half assed and not genuine or sth, but she did say it in a way that makes me think less sus "If it's not harmful then why not". I also personally didn't like how Evil replied "do it, what's the loss, you said it sucks", I didn't say it sucks, I said I dislike it, two very different affirmations right there.
On that note, y'all should know better than me that nothing good comes from revealing your role D1.
When you are about to die, and an equally sus person has just as many votes, and you say there role is whatever or that you don't like it, whatever that means, having a poor-ass hint like that, then yeah, indeed there is no harm in that, and only logical to reveal. When you clearly also saw that people were on the fence with you, such as Erin and it could have moved their vote, they would have prefered a person that gave info over a person who didn't give info to survive.

You were lucky nobody else blitz'd. And I don't understand either why you bring me into your vote change analysis, as I was not able to vote at all D1.

Good for you you gave a better hint today, but you cannot expect people to not raise eyebrows on your should-i, shouldnt-i schenanegan late D1.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Where is baka?
it's sth called sleep. Where were you the entire day yday?
I understand, time difference is too big that I don’t know whether I can confront her.
confront me for what exactly? Saving my own life? :) barking up the wrong tree junior

A JANITOR?? DAMN IT, they got demonspeed cause he said he had active...
and the logic behind this is? most of us claimed active.

Tbh there is no way to know just yet. But better to pressurize her to give away some info. If she refuses, lynching her doesn’t seem too illogical. If she says something convincing, then of course no point lynching her
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Those who voted for panda needs to be interrogated properly. Although I cannot say that anyone among them is mafia. But it would be surprising if there were no mafia among them. So least we can do is to put pressure on them to reveal things
pressure, better to pressure XDDD I don't think you want to pressurize me :teehee. Not that there's anything you can pressure me with. I'll give you space so you can go read my second post made today, then if you still want to talk we can talk.
Why did you guys kill panda
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



eh werent you pushing for panda yesteday yourself?
eh, weren't you pushing for a me lynch yday?

I honestly wasnt really suspecting her even when she was upset, but I'm intrigued by her hint, she was going to reveal seemingly unhappy with her role and she seemed to imply that her role was unimportant, then suddenly changed her mind. So idk might be genuine townie anger, or mafia/tp acting. but as said earlier James change of vote might be an attempt to save her or gry.
I said dislike, not unimportant.

Anyway, this part is already answered in my second post from today so not gonna address again.

I honestly wasn't really suspecting her even when she was upset, but I'm intrigued by her hint, she was going to reveal seemingly unhappy with her role and she seemed to imply that her role was unimportant, then suddenly changed her mind. So idk might be genuine townie anger, or mafia/tp acting. but as said earlier James change of vote might be an attempt to save her or gry.
Wouldn't it make more sense to save Gry by voting me? the same person Gry voted? Also how was Gry in danger? I recall me and panda being up the chopping block. Flawed reasoning once more, just like your first vote and refusal to change erichii.

There you go saying you weren't suspecting me even as I was upset, and yet, you left me to die :)). So scummy erichii, tsk tsk tsk

I have also noticed a little shift yeah because she said not to expect much from here because the role wasn't important and then when it was getting closer to the end it seemed like "yall-whos will regret" kind of vibe.

What do you think about those whos that voted for Panda-who? Do you think any of them scummy-whos?
can you quote me on that please? because all I see is you and Erin buddying up to try to throw shade at me in my absence :)

In case it's too hard to wrap heads around this concept, not liking my role doesn't mean I want to die and not contribute to the game :)
Ladies, if you're town you're throwing.

Im surprised Demon was targetted, he is not often N1 night target, so I'm wondering what did he do or said that might have led to his death. hes not the onloy only one who hinted active, Kat said she has an active night role, baka said too she has an active role, Evil hinted an oldschool role, etc. I will recheck his posts when back from work.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Possibly, yup, given Baka and gry got both 3 votes. somewhere in those votes there was maybe someone trying to save someone.
here you go again with the miss information Erin, damn you're looking more and more red.

Gry didn't have 3 votes till the last min of the day when shijima threw his 3rd vote on Gry, me and Panda were the only ones with 3 votes. So NO, James wasn't trying to save anyone when he cast his vote very early in the day, except probably me, to gain cred when i flip town.

I mean i just quoted the things i didn't like about you.... you barely talking is of concern to me too, i am not shifting anything btw if i have attention for placeholder votekilling in a first post then so be it yeah sadly i dont really care about hinting

regarding my suspects i am looking at Baka, you, Raven and Marma. Baka particularly was acting juicy end phase
what can I say love, I'm a juicy woman. Ofc you're not looking at me and raven because you hate our guts, ofc not :) :* ♥
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If Sakura wants to suspect me I still don't see anything wrong about what I've told her the previous day, and as for how I feel about her I'm fine with what she provided about herself so far, so she's not someone I'd be voting for today right now. Just wouldn't call the role bad if she has the one I got from her comments. I'll say that's interesting tho.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,697
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I am obviously not knowledgeable about the playstyle of players here. Also, I am probably unaware of many mechanics of this game here. So, all I use to base my opinion is basically reading the posts and random having hunches. Keeping this in mind, my opinion is probably less reliable than others here.
Still based on things right now, I guess baka is a sus target to vote for.....if I change it, I might change it to sam. No one is too much sus here..So, I guess there not much to base opinions yet.
Oho, me? Let's hear what you've got fella because I've already alluded to my role a couple of times as well as target.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Still got a tunnel for Gry/Evil.

Gonna smell the thread for a bit.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Just reread the way you did it, and what he said before you prodded. He clearly, despite not hinting, made it clear his Baka vote is somewhat related to his role. And only then do you push for it more?
if his role is paranoid or insane, sure might be related to me :)

but I think he's a bit confused by the fact that I decided to vote panda to save myself.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
it's sth called sleep. Where were you the entire day yday?


confront me for what exactly? Saving my own life? :) barking up the wrong tree junior
I understand senpai. I was there yesterday...just not much when you were. and today too, now that you are here...it is almost time for me to sleep. 4 hours still tho. If you survive today, then maybe we can have a chat tomorrow, this is of course assuming I survive as well. Hopefully we can have a better discussion then.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Oho, me? Let's hear what you've got fella because I've already alluded to my role a couple of times as well as target.
your pfp just looks sus. That's why I voted for you yesterday too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top