This is on discord but will put here too.
read the comment directed to gb again and enlighten me where I said he's sus exactlySo you suspect mostly those who said something against you. I just want to point out that first, you didn't add GB-who in your sus list, then he votes for you and he is in the top list. You really do feel a bit too defensive which makes me question things. Just the fact that you claimed early and there was no contest to that makes me feel a bit less bad about your behavior.

read the comment directed to gb again and enlighten me where I said he's sus exactly![]()
Isn't this what it means? Since you added him with the other people you suspect?thank you GB, such good detectiveyou and erin and kat and Gry, top notch
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is there a role called OnlyFans user that I am unaware of orFor this occasion, I have a special offer.
I can help in lynching anyone, But everything has a price.
My currency is Heart emotes. The player who send more heart emotes wins.
Missed me, huh?@ShijimaTheSilentMan could be lurking less as well, IMO, since he's been online and around for hours.
Hello, do you still prefer to keep your job a secret? Did you manage to catch up with the thread?Missed me, huh?![]()
Do you have one?Is there a role called OnlyFans user that I am unaware of or
nah, just me mocking the amazing detective skills some of my accusers haveIsn't this what it means? Since you added him with the other people you suspect?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I agree, it'll also say a lot about you after I flip townWill !votekill Baka Taichou for now. Her flipping scum or Shijima flipping scum could say a lot about one another.

And in case it wasn't clear once again, I only voted for panda to save my life. Would have locked on Gry if I knew shijima voted for him...
Yup.@Farfalla So you got the potato then, is that true?
Why do you have those people as the ones you trust the most?GB
Shijma
Brandish
Holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Heh Jinx said she'd get a sub for James from what I got.What are the odds Kato is casually mafia
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ahhh appreciate you're responding back!I understand your desperation at the time of changing your vote at the last minute to try to save yourself, but you should have left your vote for GrySun. By the way I thought that when someone used VoteLock the previous votes could not be changed.
![]()
Hello, do you still prefer to keep your job a secret? Did you manage to catch up with the thread?
yea, gry definitely needs to die, it's ok, some ppl still see that, let's see what excuse he uses after my death post and after he's still alive the next day. I suggest that doctors not protect Gry and protect farf or other valuable players like brandish.I understand your desperation at the time of changing your vote at the last minute to try to save yourself, but you should have left your vote for GrySun. By the way I thought that when someone used VoteLock the previous votes could not be changed.
![]()
rereadWhy do you have those people as the ones you trust the most?