Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
For this occasion, I have a special offer.

I can help in lynching anyone, But everything has a price.

My currency is Heart emotes. The player who send more heart emotes wins.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So you suspect mostly those who said something against you. I just want to point out that first, you didn't add GB-who in your sus list, then he votes for you and he is in the top list. You really do feel a bit too defensive which makes me question things. Just the fact that you claimed early and there was no contest to that makes me feel a bit less bad about your behavior.
read the comment directed to gb again and enlighten me where I said he's sus exactly :)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
read the comment directed to gb again and enlighten me where I said he's sus exactly :)
thank you GB, such good detective :D you and erin and kat and Gry, top notch ♥
Isn't this what it means? Since you added him with the other people you suspect?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will go with my initial plan and that is to go for one of the Panda-who voters by the elimination method.
  • Sam-who was the first to vote Panda and even though that doesn’t mean he isn’t ungreen, I would take it as random first vote PLUS the hint he gave away deserves the benefit of doubt.
  • GB-who changed his vote from Panda-who, somehow thought I supported the Panda-who train when I wasn’t even a part of it which I found weird. I will keep my eyes on him, but not a priority for today.
  • James-who is likely getting hostkilled so I will skip this option.
Which leaves me with Baka-who and DD-who:

  • I have already expressed my thoughts about Baka-who’s behavior. I don’t like it, feels a little too on the defensive side her thoughts are all over the place. I don’t know, it feels inconsistent.
  • DD-who on the other hand, I have a personal preference to vote for you but there is a possibility of my preferences being wrong too, so I am conflicted right now.

Baka-who did change her vote to Panda-who to save herself, so she wasn’t willingly trying to kill him if it makes any sense which is why I will votekill DD for now.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I've updated the votes, if I missed anything please tag me.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
For this occasion, I have a special offer.

I can help in lynching anyone, But everything has a price.

My currency is Heart emotes. The player who send more heart emotes wins.
Is there a role called OnlyFans user that I am unaware of or
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Will !votekill Baka Taichou for now. Her flipping scum or Shijima flipping scum could say a lot about one another.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Isn't this what it means? Since you added him with the other people you suspect?
nah, just me mocking the amazing detective skills some of my accusers have :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will !votekill Baka Taichou for now. Her flipping scum or Shijima flipping scum could say a lot about one another.
I agree, it'll also say a lot about you after I flip town :cheez
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
And in case it wasn't clear once again, I only voted for panda to save my life. Would have locked on Gry if I knew shijima voted for him...

I understand your desperation at the time of changing your vote at the last minute to try to save yourself, but you should have left your vote for GrySun. By the way I thought that when someone used VoteLock the previous votes could not be changed.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What are the odds Kato is casually mafia
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla So you got the potato then, is that true?
Yup.

Btw I think it's ok to give James the potato for him to defuse if he says that's what he got. Jinx intervened a bit so uh... those ended up corroborating what's being said, and hosts announced themselves that interactions got altered. I'd give it to him in N2, he'd have to spend D3 with it before being able to defuse it. If he's mafia and wanna take the risk, it's at least aligned with what people said about giving it to a mid sus person. What made me think it could be set to blow up later is that it comes with a Restless Spirit vote, which is more effective later in game. The issue I have with his move isn't alignment related, it's just that mafia could kill him then, and I'd keep the bomb, tho if it stays on me then there's what I just said about the RS. That's if he ain't hostkilled.

I think I'll still vote for either Misho or Shijima. Said why alrdy.

GB
Shijma
Brandish
Holt
Why do you have those people as the ones you trust the most?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What are the odds Kato is casually mafia
Heh Jinx said she'd get a sub for James from what I got.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I understand your desperation at the time of changing your vote at the last minute to try to save yourself, but you should have left your vote for GrySun. By the way I thought that when someone used VoteLock the previous votes could not be changed.
Ahhh appreciate you're responding back!
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
Hello, do you still prefer to keep your job a secret? Did you manage to catch up with the thread?

Hello Kat, it's nice to meet you... more or less, but I already know perfectly well that Gry doesn't have kindness in his eyes.
Look what happened to demonspeed just by saying it has an active function.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I’m here and trying to catch. Haven’t been able to read much of the thread earlier though I opened for a bit.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I understand your desperation at the time of changing your vote at the last minute to try to save yourself, but you should have left your vote for GrySun. By the way I thought that when someone used VoteLock the previous votes could not be changed.
yea, gry definitely needs to die, it's ok, some ppl still see that, let's see what excuse he uses after my death post and after he's still alive the next day. I suggest that doctors not protect Gry and protect farf or other valuable players like brandish.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top