Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hello Kat, it's nice to meet you... more or less, but I already know perfectly well that Gry doesn't have kindness in his eyes.
Look what happened to demonspeed just by saying it has an active function.
Wow rude
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

yea, gry definitely needs to die
Wow rude
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
People seriously, I don't think Baka is bad, I can be wrong but she doesn't pass me any of that... Gry kind of took her for Christ.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
People seriously, I don't think Baka is bad, I can be wrong but she doesn't pass me any of that... Gry kind of took her for Christ.
senpai noticed me :gigglebunny

he has been tunneling, and revenge voting me xD :cheez

didn't know I had this effect on people :teehee

Mafia Bishie level unlocked :bishie
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
yea, gry definitely needs to die, it's ok, some ppl still see that, let's see what excuse he uses after my death post and after he's still alive the next day. I suggest that doctors not protect Gry and protect farf or other valuable players like brandish.
No lol, I got PGO o.O
Wojak IMO is someone for people to take into consideration but I always prefer protectors to be left to do their own picks.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No lol, I got PGO o.O
Wojak IMO is someone for people to take into consideration but I always prefer protectors to be left to do their own picks.
ah right, forgot that, would be a waste, then yea sure they can chose whoever they want, just not Gry, he's not town, that's for sure
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Girl you said you‘re done, if you‘re gonna be shitposting at least use kira gifs like honorable scum.
blame the host, she gave me new found desire to hold my ground till the moment I die, to expose the fraud that you are.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

see my avatar Gry? It's pointing at you, says "you scummy scum, I see you"
--- Double Post Merged, ---

:toc
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
plus my evening plans were canceled so I'm bored
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
must be hard, witnessing that 1 person in this whole game having my back not yours :hip
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
Ahhh appreciate you're responding back!
if it helps you
I said in the last hours of D1 that I was going to make my vote change to try to spice things up and on my list I had EVIL, GRY and even BAKA as targets on the first day if I changed my vote. My vote for Demonspeed (God rest his soul) was simply an exchange of votes since he voted for me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
if it helps you
I said in the last hours of D1 that I was going to make my vote change to try to spice things up and on my list I had EVIL, GRY and even BAKA as targets on the first day if I changed my vote. My vote for Demonspeed (God rest his soul) was simply an exchange of votes since he voted for me.
What are your thoughts on people's claims and discussions?
What held you lurking for hours earlier today, liking posts and stuff but not rly engaging?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ah right, forgot that, would be a waste, then yea sure they can chose whoever they want, just not Gry, he's not town, that's for sure
Problem I have with that theory is that Gry gave the potato to Farfalla and she is ready to give the potato to me which doesn't seem like a smart mafia move considering they could use the potato bomb to kill a townie if they get it off their hands at the right time. If your sus about Gry is true then Farfalla would be his mafia scum comrade and she doesn't seem to be scum this game.

@Farfalla Thanks for the hot potato toss in the coming night btw! ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top