This is on discord but will put here too.
Wow rudeHello Kat, it's nice to meet you... more or less, but I already know perfectly well that Gry doesn't have kindness in his eyes.
Look what happened to demonspeed just by saying it has an active function.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow rudeyea, gry definitely needs to die
senpai noticed mePeople seriously, I don't think Baka is bad, I can be wrong but she doesn't pass me any of that... Gry kind of took her for Christ.



No lol, I got PGO o.Oyea, gry definitely needs to die, it's ok, some ppl still see that, let's see what excuse he uses after my death post and after he's still alive the next day. I suggest that doctors not protect Gry and protect farf or other valuable players like brandish.


ah right, forgot that, would be a waste, then yea sure they can chose whoever they want, just not Gry, he's not town, that's for sureNo lol, I got PGO o.O
Wojak IMO is someone for people to take into consideration but I always prefer protectors to be left to do their own picks.
Girl you said you‘re done, if you‘re gonna be shitposting at least use kira gifs like honorable scum.by senpai I mean Gry for tunneling me so hard and revenge voting![]()
blame the host, she gave me new found desire to hold my ground till the moment I die, to expose the fraud that you are.Girl you said you‘re done, if you‘re gonna be shitposting at least use kira gifs like honorable scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---



if it helps youAhhh appreciate you're responding back!
Rumor has it a lot of mg-players still get traumatic flashbacks looking into them@ShijimaTheSilentMan LOOK INTO THESE EYES AND SAY AGAIN THEY DON‘T HAVE KINDNESS![]()
For this occasion, I have a special offer.
I can help in lynching anyone, But everything has a price.
My currency is Heart emotes. The player who send more heart emotes wins.
What are your thoughts on people's claims and discussions?if it helps you
I said in the last hours of D1 that I was going to make my vote change to try to spice things up and on my list I had EVIL, GRY and even BAKA as targets on the first day if I changed my vote. My vote for Demonspeed (God rest his soul) was simply an exchange of votes since he voted for me.
Problem I have with that theory is that Gry gave the potato to Farfalla and she is ready to give the potato to me which doesn't seem like a smart mafia move considering they could use the potato bomb to kill a townie if they get it off their hands at the right time. If your sus about Gry is true then Farfalla would be his mafia scum comrade and she doesn't seem to be scum this game.ah right, forgot that, would be a waste, then yea sure they can chose whoever they want, just not Gry, he's not town, that's for sure