Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I knew I could count on you guys to bring Sakura to the top. Those comments are pure gold and I could not have phrased it better.

Thank you @Evil3ye for a wonderful, therapeutic round! beautiful format too!
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Mai boi @Evil3ye with such a good taste, we shared a few nominations :hip and ofcourse with a great talent for such display of annoyance reedemed into a show that can't be missed, thank you so much man, it was super fun!

Feels weird choosing the top 1 :lmao
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,651
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
thx for hosting evil, was fun participating 👍
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
He is entertaining enough for me. I don‘t really care about that.
Ah, I misunderstood your post, I thought you meant Sasuke was a great dad.
Which kinda puzzled me because even without knowing much about Boruto, I would highly doubt his parenting skills.

I think Margi made her criteria quite clear XD "Name caller" on most of them
x) I had 2 categories: the arrogant pricks and the name callers. The latter being the absolute worst among the most annoying characters imvho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you for hosting this round @Evil3ye !
It was a very fun theme and the ranking presentation was amazing! :nod
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sakura vs sasori was kinda lit
It was! I remember at the time I was hoping that Sakura could actually prove to be useful to her team. Good Naruto Shippuden times.
Then she saw Sasuke again and all hope was lost.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
great hosting evil, loved the formatting and everything

can't believe fellow copy eye users ranked so high smh
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
isn't Mineta just a horny teenager? lol

Buffering!!!!
Denji is just a horny teenager. Mineta is abusive creep. He literally superglues himself onto girls who who didn't want it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Awesome hosting @Evil3ye ! Thank you very much ❤
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also Sasuke in Boruto becomes an okay father figure... For Boruto.

Absolute ass still for Sakura and Sarada.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am not really annoyed by Mineta. Same for Sakura(excepted two times when she insulted Naruto early in the series and the "I love you" thing). In other iconic bad moments I was just surprised.

Ah, I misunderstood your post, I thought you meant Sasuke was a great dad.
Which kinda puzzled me because even without knowing much about Boruto, I would highly doubt his parenting skills.


x) I had 2 categories: the arrogant pricks and the name callers. The latter being the absolute worst among the most annoying characters imvho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you for hosting this round @Evil3ye !
It was a very fun theme and the ranking presentation was amazing! :nod
--- Double Post Merged, ---



It was! I remember at the time I was hoping that Sakura could actually prove to be useful to her team. Good Naruto Shippuden times.
Then she saw Sasuke again and all hope was lost.
Maybe he is a great dad/uncle to Boruto.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Thanks for being patient. There were couple of mess ups which had to be fixed on the go. The ranking in the main post are correct, whereas on the pics themselves there might be bit deviating, is because I had to correct some stuff and was too busy to properly fix them. Then those gifs with the weird colours lmao. I keep messing up the PS settings with the quality, need to finally find some time to get myself a YT tut for this. But was bit too stressful doing it while not delaying too much so I though, meh, just leaving it. Hope you haven't noticed too much and that it wasn't bothering a lot.

Going into this round I had a couple ideas. My biggest problem with those open rounds being, usually I don't know the series that are submitted as I am not a super well versed animu fan haha. So initially I asked you to submit reasons why you find the particular character to maybe do some quick research and find some fitting pics to show the annoying parts. I don't remember who but someone submitted comments that were sort of directly addressed to the characters themselves and I had the idea that - ohh maybe this can be presented as like a cyber bully anon forum entry and made up that facepoop template. Was thinking to google some hate comments for these characters as well and just copy paste, which is why I added an anon figure, but actually there were plenty comments submitted, so I used anon as own small sidekick instead.

For character pics, I do not use fan art, as I want to show of why and how we fall in love with the characters, or choose to hate them or be annoyed haha, which in some parts is definitely related to the source material (and also I find it too stressful to look for fanarts, then the artist credits which I think is only fair to do, so I just leave it whole xD). And then I was thinking, well if this is gonna be social media theme then the pfp they would be putting like a pretty profile and for the album pic, the wild randomness of social media: from cute to self uploaded bikini-bod pics, to hanging out with friends-tag posts, or some ugly unflattering ones that they would wish would not be online lol. Like a little mirror to what everyone deals with irl.

So yeah, glad you enjoyed, and until next time!
:bishie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"just fucking do something and stope whining and simping you toxic bitch" - by Riku :D is what it all started. I actually edited some pronounce at presentation myself to closer stick to that theme like from "hate him/her" to "hate you" etc, to go with it.
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Very fun ranking to follow. Nice work @Evil3ye I really liked the format :verily
I had a feeling Sakura would win it. Imo she is really annoying in part 1 and deserves her spot in the ranking for that.
In part 2 she is just there being kinda useless most of the time.
 
Top