Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah, DD, forgot to mention I'm aligned with your thought we don't have 2 mafia parties and 1 SS, we lack more evidence for that that would more likely have happened up to this point and look quite hard to balance.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

YOU claimed to be only 1 time use only. Nothing in the role description say that. It clearly says EACH NIGHT
So you distrust Erin as well?
She claims her Investigator is only one use?

You gotta read the temporary rules part... not the Hider one...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah, DD, forgot to mention I'm aligned with your thought we don't have 2 mafia parties and 1 SS, we lack more evidence for that that would more likely have happened up to this point and look quite hard to balance.
What do we have in your opinion?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
So you distrust Erin as well?
She claims her Investigator is only one use?

You gotta read the temporary rules part... not the Hider one...
I doubt everyone even Erinyes but with much lesser degree than you.

You could pretty much be lying, It doesn't matter in that context if it is temporary. You could be a Shapeshifter.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What do we have in your opinion?
Either 2 mafias with equal sizes and temp role(s) or a bigger mafia with some SS TP possibly temp role(s)

You didn't respond to anything I've replied to you btw
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I doubt everyone even Erinyes but with much lesser degree than you.

You could pretty much be lying, It doesn't matter in that context if it is temporary. You could be a Shapeshifter.
And that wasn't the point of the discussion at all, just that your premises were wrong.
Now that that's settled, it doesn't matter to me if you suspect me or not, but of course I'd correct the groundings you're using with wtv intent.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
And that wasn't the point of the discussion at all, just that your premises were wrong.
Now that that's settled, it doesn't matter to me if you suspect me or not, but of course I'd correct the groundings you're using with wtv intent.
Nothing was wrong. Your roles doesn't make sense to be together. Don't twist it
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
You may disagree but that's subjective and the way you were building it (as perma stuff) was a twist, so yeah lmao.
What twist? I read the role of hider, and i didn't see 1 time use. All i'm saying that even if its temporary, You are lying about it. My main problem with it is still there as i said before "They can't be together in 1 role" so it doesn't matter if its perma or not in that context of you lying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk what farf is doing here tbh. :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Still trying to gaslight?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What twist? I read the role of hider, and i didn't see 1 time use. All i'm saying that even if its temporary, You are lying about it. My main problem with it is still there as i said before "They can't be together in 1 role" so it doesn't matter if its perma or not in that context of you lying.
You've built your initial case on it NOT being temporary, as ground, don't even know why I'm having to explain that to you.
I still have no idea why you say they can't be together, I've argued in that sense while your own logic was based on it being permanent, but wtv, kinda tired to be going around my tail with you. Don't know how many times I gotta repeat to you that I don't care about if you think I'm lying and lynch me, so it sounds like you just need to be right on this due to ego reasons or something. Do wtv you want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk what farf is doing here tbh. :grumble
Yeah yeah
> keeps quoting / replying
< dunno what the other is doing when replying
Not the first time I've read it, not the first time I deal with selective approaches

Now are you done since we both have an issue with this persistence ? '-' This channeling is your doing, I'm answering.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
You've built your initial case on it NOT being temporary, as ground, don't even know why I'm having to explain that to you.
I still have no idea why you say they can't be together, I've argued in that sense while your own logic was based on it being permanent, but wtv, kinda tired to be going around my tail with you. Don't know how many times I gotta repeat to you that I don't care about if you think I'm lying and lynch me, so it sounds like you just need to be right on this due to ego reasons or something. Do wtv you want.
No, stop it.

I build it on they can't be together as being too unbalanced, not about being permanent or not. You said its 1 time use, I said the role doesn't say it. then i said it doesn't matter if its permanent or not, regardless, They can't be together.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Simple guide to where i build my initials

Vt/Hider can't be together -> Hider can be 1 time use -> It doesn't matter you could be lying.

What was the initial build up?

Hider can be temporary :rofl
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What was the initial build up?
"It makes no sense to be able to hide at night if the role requires you to die at the day" '-' And sure, that tweak you added later on.
But with the few Ik about you, instead of us acting like broken records, lemme do something: sure, even if you die any other time at night, they still can't go together, Raven said so *pat pat*
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
"It makes no sense to be able to hide at night if the role requires you to die at the day" '-' And sure, that tweak you added later on.
But with the few Ik about you, instead of us acting like broken records, lemme do something: sure, even if you die any other time at night, they still can't go together, Raven said so *pat pat*
No broken records, There are only broken roles like Vt/Hider
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think we got you the first 5 times, yup.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ohh I actually have a fun crazy idea that involves my lynching today lmao. Getting in a meeting and then I'll run some math on it.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All this drama show cuz i doubted her role.


How dare me indeed

 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Okay I know mafia game can be frustrating, but let's keep things respectful alright. That's the only way we can make something out of this mess :3
Currently making some tables to visualize things for myself, will share here.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I wasn't any disrespectful, All i did was playing the game. Farfy got sentimental over it. Same behavior as Grysun earlier. :grumble

Aren't these two supposed to be the top dogs in the game. Top at bullying the newbies i guess. :rofl
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wait, I was disrespectful? @.@ I meant what I told Holt yday, I don't think I was aggressive or anything now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait, what, rly? '-' Are you people seeing me as sentimental?
Well, Marm in this case.

Irrelevant but out of curiosity.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anyways, the cray plan!

Rule: 5 scums for 19 players. If 2 parties, then possibly 6 scums
If Demon and GB are mafia (seems so)
9 players
5 townies / 4 scums, splitted
1) I die and kill Gry, he's mafia
4 townies / 3 scums, splitted
2) I die and kill Gry, he's Banshee, he kills Bran or Raven which is mafia
3 townies / 3 scums, splitted
Remaining players:
Erin, Marm, Kat, DD, Raven/Bran, Wojak

With Gry's Banshee targeting, we got the most suspected ones covered (minus DD), a cleanse round~
There's a third scenario I didn't write where Gry kills either Bran or Raven and they're town, but I don't think people are confident in that possibility and he'd go for the most likely to be scum one as town (that would result in a 2 townies / 4 scums, splitted).
Since we have 2 scum parties and unlike Gry I highly doubt there are more than 4 scums in game, this could be a good high risk high reward route (or at least to me, that think we'll end up in scenario 1, minus doubts hindrance)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top