This is on discord but will put here too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you distrust Erin as well?YOU claimed to be only 1 time use only. Nothing in the role description say that. It clearly says EACH NIGHT
What do we have in your opinion?Ah, DD, forgot to mention I'm aligned with your thought we don't have 2 mafia parties and 1 SS, we lack more evidence for that that would more likely have happened up to this point and look quite hard to balance.
I doubt everyone even Erinyes but with much lesser degree than you.So you distrust Erin as well?
She claims her Investigator is only one use?
You gotta read the temporary rules part... not the Hider one...
Either 2 mafias with equal sizes and temp role(s) or a bigger mafia with some SS TP possibly temp role(s)What do we have in your opinion?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And that wasn't the point of the discussion at all, just that your premises were wrong.I doubt everyone even Erinyes but with much lesser degree than you.
You could pretty much be lying, It doesn't matter in that context if it is temporary. You could be a Shapeshifter.
Nothing was wrong. Your roles doesn't make sense to be together. Don't twist itAnd that wasn't the point of the discussion at all, just that your premises were wrong.
Now that that's settled, it doesn't matter to me if you suspect me or not, but of course I'd correct the groundings you're using with wtv intent.
You may disagree but that's subjective and the way you were building it (as perma stuff) was a twist, so yeah lmao.Nothing was wrong. Your roles doesn't make sense to be together. Don't twist it
What twist? I read the role of hider, and i didn't see 1 time use. All i'm saying that even if its temporary, You are lying about it. My main problem with it is still there as i said before "They can't be together in 1 role" so it doesn't matter if its perma or not in that context of you lying.You may disagree but that's subjective and the way you were building it (as perma stuff) was a twist, so yeah lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You've built your initial case on it NOT being temporary, as ground, don't even know why I'm having to explain that to you.What twist? I read the role of hider, and i didn't see 1 time use. All i'm saying that even if its temporary, You are lying about it. My main problem with it is still there as i said before "They can't be together in 1 role" so it doesn't matter if its perma or not in that context of you lying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah yeahIdk what farf is doing here tbh.![]()
No, stop it.You've built your initial case on it NOT being temporary, as ground, don't even know why I'm having to explain that to you.
I still have no idea why you say they can't be together, I've argued in that sense while your own logic was based on it being permanent, but wtv, kinda tired to be going around my tail with you. Don't know how many times I gotta repeat to you that I don't care about if you think I'm lying and lynch me, so it sounds like you just need to be right on this due to ego reasons or something. Do wtv you want.
Anyone can read what you meant and being temp does matter to your own balance point, that's simple logic.I build it on they can't be together as being too unbalanced, not about being permanent or not.

"It makes no sense to be able to hide at night if the role requires you to die at the day" '-' And sure, that tweak you added later on.What was the initial build up?
No broken records, There are only broken roles like Vt/Hider"It makes no sense to be able to hide at night if the role requires you to die at the day" '-' And sure, that tweak you added later on.
But with the few Ik about you, instead of us acting like broken records, lemme do something: sure, even if you die any other time at night, they still can't go together, Raven said so *pat pat*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
| Rule: 5 scums for 19 players. If 2 parties, then possibly 6 scums |
| If Demon and GB are mafia (seems so) |
| 9 players |
| 5 townies / 4 scums, splitted |
| 1) I die and kill Gry, he's mafia |
| 4 townies / 3 scums, splitted |
| 2) I die and kill Gry, he's Banshee, he kills Bran or Raven which is mafia |
| 3 townies / 3 scums, splitted |
| Remaining players: |
| Erin, Marm, Kat, DD, Raven/Bran, Wojak |