- Joined
- Mar 10, 2017
- Messages
- 520
- Reaction score
- 871
- Age
- 31
- Country
-
MashonaProblem is Mashona can write a good fight if he wants to but it just seems like he doesn’t now days.

MashonaProblem is Mashona can write a good fight if he wants to but it just seems like he doesn’t now days.

Stupid autocorrectMashona![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What... Imagine not caring about FroschI don't care about frosch tbh. I've never given a fuck about him.
What... Imagine not caring about Frosch


I never cared about him. He looks like a frog. as you all know I care very little for the side characters in fairy tail especially if you look at my discussions

Wut.But really the dynamic of Natsu being the one to take down Zeref or finish Acnologia or even take down the dragon gods, isn't any different than Natsu being the one to take down Zero or future rogue, or Jellal.
Yeah I want to see how you'll react if natsu 1v1 a god dragon. Maybe you'll find another way to twist everything. I also want to see how you'll react when every member of team natsu fights decent character and gray gets shafted. Lol strategies. Like zeref was nerfed or zero was nerfed. Why would ignia want to fight natsu if he wasn't the strongest? Sure on a normal day there's people stronger than him. But natsu has the potential to surpass Erza, laxus we've been told this many times.I think you're heavily misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that Natsu needed a powerup to face the big bad because he's not the strongest without them. For example with Zero, Erza was there in that arc and was stronger than Natsu. And Jellal was the source of Natsu's powerup in that fight. Yet the solution wasn't for either of those characters to face Zero or for them to get a powerup and beat him. Same reason the scenario was setup for Natsu to get a powerup with etherion and for Jellal to be injured by Erza prior so that Natsu could get the final blow in. Gray was just as strong as Natsu in that arc and Erza was stronger, yet the author didn't have one of them finish off Jellal. Same thing with future rogue. Erza and Laxus were stronger than Natsu in that arc, but instead of healing them up and having them beat future Rogue, He has Natsu come in and get a powerup through atlas flame.
This happens over and over again where Natsu is the one to take out the big bad (except Galuna island and Tartaros) through a powerup or a nerf to the enemy. He's not the strongest or the only one that can do the job, but thematically he represents fairy tails' values the most so he's the one that gets put in those positions (plus he's the main character). Mashima recognizes this which is why he always finds a way to close the gap for Natsu. In the current story, people are finding it weird that Natsu's opponents are always getting nerfed and they think he should be rapidly getting stronger than everyone else. I'm just pointing out that this is how the story always worked. by the way I never mentioned "strategies". When I said tactics, I was talking about the things Mashima does to close the gap between Natsu and his enemies (nerfs and powerups). The entire thing is from a writing perspective, sorry if that was confusing.
Also be for real. A 2-3x power boost made him the "absolute strongest" in TOH and Oracion Seis arcs?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
One moment you say statement>feats, but the moment the statement doesn't fit your argument you changeAlso be for real. A 2-3x power boost made him the "absolute strongest" in TOH and Oracion Seis arcs?
I think you're heavily misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that Natsu needed a powerup to face the big bad because he's not the strongest without them. For example with Zero, Erza was there in that arc and was stronger than Natsu. And Jellal was the source of Natsu's powerup in that fight. Yet the solution wasn't for either of those characters to face Zero or for them to get a powerup and beat him. Same reason the scenario was setup for Natsu to get a powerup with etherion and for Jellal to be injured by Erza prior so that Natsu could get the final blow in. Gray was just as strong as Natsu in that arc and Erza was stronger, yet the author didn't have one of them finish off Jellal. Same thing with future rogue. Erza and Laxus were stronger than Natsu in that arc, but instead of healing them up and having them beat future Rogue, He has Natsu come in and get a powerup through atlas flame.
This happens over and over again where Natsu is the one to take out the big bad (except Galuna island and Tartaros) through a powerup or a nerf to the enemy. He's not the strongest or the only one that can do the job, but thematically he represents fairy tails' values the most so he's the one that gets put in those positions (plus he's the main character). Mashima recognizes this which is why he always finds a way to close the gap for Natsu. In the current story, people are finding it weird that Natsu's opponents are always getting nerfed and they think he should be rapidly getting stronger than everyone else. I'm just pointing out that this is how the story always worked. by the way I never mentioned "strategies". When I said tactics, I was talking about the things Mashima does to close the gap between Natsu and his enemies (nerfs and powerups). The entire thing is from a writing perspective, sorry if that was confusing.
Also be for real. A 2-3x power boost made him the "absolute strongest" in TOH and Oracion Seis arcs?
This is interesting,DF Natsu >>>> Gildarts > FDKM Natsu > Laxus/Jellal > Erza > rest
What do you not agree with?This is interesting,tbh I don't really agree but this isn't power scaling thread
I don't agree that fire dragon king natsu is stronger than laxus and erza. I know jellal is being prepped up as laxus tier but I don't really see him being laxus level even if the story tries to portray it that wayWhat do you not agree with?
Current version of FDKM is. He can access his DF durability, making him extremely hard to damage, tanking attacks that would otherwise one shot him.I don't agree that fire dragon king natsu is stronger than laxus and erza. I know jellal is being prepped up as laxus tier but I don't really see him being laxus level even if the story tries to portray it that way
Lol at ft villains using poe. Even zeref's POE wasn't greater than natsu's POE. Zeref is probably the only villain that used his emotion to fuel his magic. Ft villains don't get the luxury of POEAlso when was it stated in TOH or Oracion Seis arc that Natsu was the absolute strongest? He wasn't even going to beat Jellal if not for Erza injuring him prior. And Natsu was getting overwhelmed in dragon force until he used flame of emotion. He's not the only one that can use the power of emotion and Jellal himself was the source of his dragon force power which mean a POE boost for him would have been greater since his base was already stronger
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol I never said he's the strongest. I've put laxus Erza and gildarts above natsu but peak natsu, natsu at his best is way stronger than the three of them combined. Peak natsu burnt infinite magic power and time. We're digressing from the purpose of the thread so I'll leave at thatently Natsu is not the strongest and it's people like you that prompted me to write this.
He didn’t beat the big bad in Phantom lord as wellI think you're heavily misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that Natsu needed a powerup to face the big bad because he's not the strongest without them. For example with Zero, Erza was there in that arc and was stronger than Natsu. And Jellal was the source of Natsu's powerup in that fight. Yet the solution wasn't for either of those characters to face Zero or for them to get a powerup and beat him. Same reason the scenario was setup for Natsu to get a powerup with etherion and for Jellal to be injured by Erza prior so that Natsu could get the final blow in. Gray was just as strong as Natsu in that arc and Erza was stronger, yet the author didn't have one of them finish off Jellal. Same thing with future rogue. Erza and Laxus were stronger than Natsu in that arc, but instead of healing them up and having them beat future Rogue, He has Natsu come in and get a powerup through atlas flame.
This happens over and over again where Natsu is the one to take out the big bad (except Galuna island and Tartaros) through a powerup or a nerf to the enemy. He's not the strongest or the only one that can do the job, but thematically he represents fairy tails' values the most so he's the one that gets put in those positions (plus he's the main character). Mashima recognizes this which is why he always finds a way to close the gap for Natsu. In the current story, people are finding it weird that Natsu's opponents are always getting nerfed and they think he should be rapidly getting stronger than everyone else. I'm just pointing out that this is how the story always worked. by the way I never mentioned "strategies". When I said tactics, I was talking about the things Mashima does to close the gap between Natsu and his enemies (nerfs and powerups). The entire thing is from a writing perspective, sorry if that was confusing.
Also be for real. A 2-3x power boost made him the "absolute strongest" in TOH and Oracion Seis arcs?
Not sure if I've said natsu's been on par with full power dragon gods. That can't be possibleAnyway I've previously seen you make arguments that Natsu has to be on par with full power DGs and the nerfs don't make sense. I'm just saying that doesn't have to be the case as the story has worked so long without him being the strongest.