Tower of God Chapter 563 Spoilers & Discussion

Androssi VS Lilial: Who is stronger?

  • Androssi is much stronger.

    Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Lilial is much stronger.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are equal.

    Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Androssi is a bit stronger.

    Votes: 35 41.7%
  • Lilial is a bit stronger.

    Votes: 23 27.4%

  • Total voters
    84
  • Poll closed .

CountDookoe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Messages
223
Reaction score
300
Country
Dragonstone
Yuri don’t want to fuck Baam
She is just a loser in love like Urek 😂
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Maybe you miss that the stronger attack from lilial don’t even harm one of the snake
But lime tied up hundreds of them? Yes make a lot of sense
Yuri definitely wants more than to smash, girls only act obsessive when they want your seed.
 
Last edited:

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Lilial displayed a nasty personnality lately, so it's good to see her getting slapped, stomped then subded in a humiliating pose by a "normal" princess. Nice work SIU. 👏

That being said, after reading the chapter. From what I saw, it was more an ambush rather than Endorsi showing complete dominance in skill.

Last time they fought, Lilial was having the upper hand at close combat, Endorsi was constantly pushed back and even forced to use Bong Bong in some instanes. But since then, Endorsi learned Shiffon sword (one of Yuri's techniques) and discrovered a shinsu attribute fitting her. In contrast, Lilial didn't use her tiger either and LPBs are anima, so I'd rather argue that the tiger is a huge asset in her overall combat abilities.

The fact that Lilial starts with a handicap as suggested (injuries from the initial ambush) kinda implies that she's still superior to Endorsi in a 1v1 fight under neutral conditions and it'd make more sens (10 family princess > normal princess) but wait and see.
 

Epic_Rider

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,832
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Lilial really is the typical Towerborn, acting full of herself once she gets a little power only to get humbled in the end.
 

Kunrin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2018
Messages
276
Reaction score
670
Age
27
Country
Nigeria
Sneak attack or not, Lililal being humbled so fast is already a highlight of TOG these past few weeks. SIU should do this to villains more often (I'm looking at you Bam VS Ren).
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
let’s be honest, chiffon sword did not faze Lilial!!!! Although very disappointing how frail her body was to Androssi’s stomp!
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,290
Reaction score
24,922
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, this was quite a chapter, lots of fun stuff. This was an androsi chapter where androsi stole the entire show and I loved every second of it.

Once again androsi gets to show her tactical skills are nothing to scoff at. in the absence of an aguero she is clearly able to step. Then again most of her battles are won ultimately won by her smarts rather than mere raw power.

There was a lot of preying on lilial's ego here. Lilial pretty much clowned herself.

The fug girl seems quite strong... Though its unclear how strong. And it's someone who regards bam as her god so... someone who works for luslec? She has to work for a slayer or elder who is able to react to the news sent by jinsung and for the time being that probably isn't yama or karaka. I suppose that leaves quite a few options actually...

A bit that surprised me is that androsi didn't use her dart to knock out lilial. Lilial definitely felt the chifon sword but androsi could have done more damage at that moment with the darts clearly. I suppose this mean androsi still has an ace up her sleeve for later.

As for a battle between androsi and lilial... honestly, I think androsi's shinsoo attribute should give her an edge in shinsoo. Probably enough to even overpower lilial in a physical confrontation even though lilial should have better physical specks. But lilial is an anima and as we know anima are among the more BS combatants in the tower. That said, androsi's darts sort of resemble a reel connected to needles except without the reel... so perhaps her power is able to counter anima to some extent. Lots of hype here.

Things should be looking pretty good for the gang now. Lilial is occupied, bam is about done with ren so he can focus on the snakes and yuri should be able to handle the snakes as well. Yuri is also kind enough to protect the weak ones, unlike most other princesses... I kinda wonder if yuri's appearance will cause traumerei to take direct action though.
 

DeadCosmos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
750
Reaction score
1,296
Age
26
Country
United States
better than last chapter I guess.

I think the void translation is wrong, yuri asks for a man named 25th bam. I'm pretty sure it's boy, not man.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't know what your problem is with sneak attacks. This is also strength.

If the person is strong enough, they will be able to evade a sneak attack, the end. Not everything has to be black and white or a martial arts tournament.

If a single attack dropped a zahard princess out of 10 families, better throw them all away.

And in the end, Lilial already recovered from the blow, just like Kallavan did in the first fight with White. Whoever wins this bout, which I'm sure will be stopped, won't have the excuse of injuries.

If it was any other princess I would hope Androssi lost, in this maybe she would put her lazy thoughts aside altogether and focus on training, but Lilial is too insufferable, she deserves to be trampled.

I really think SIU is amazing at this point, he has a knack for creating extremely insufferable characters with unrivaled ease.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Lilial has been weakened by Androssi
She looks good, but she's already taken a few hits and used a lot of energy.
Anyone who thinks lilial is going to do something to androssi is crazy, but SIU will try to put up a good fight.
But the result is clear!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

better than last chapter I guess.

I think the void translation is wrong, yuri asks for a man named 25th bam. I'm pretty sure it's boy, not man.
Hahhaahhaha
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The irony of them saying that Zahard princesses are impulsive after the two leave... and then the most impulsive one appears.
Entitled women ☕
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Something tells me we'll be getting an Androssi backstory.
Yes lets gooooo androssi lo po bia
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
Eh, seeing the full raws, I'm less sold on Androssi being out right better than Lillial.

A well coordinated sneak attack isn't exactly what I'd call overwhelming superiority.
I don't think anyone there should beat Yuri in a fight for Baam's hand in marriage
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
Yeah true. It would be so hype if we end up learning about Luslec through her.
Baam has Karaka Yama and White Loyal to him

He earned the respect of Sophia and Khel

Luslec is a fanboy

HG is firmly loyal to him

He lead an attack on the Royals that resulted in 2 and a half squadrons destroyed, multiple branch head HRs dead. Defection of a Squad Commander, a Princess and a FH humiliated

I'd say he's in good graces of FUG
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Excepting Baam himself, who we should remember is still here and still wanting nothing to do with this nonsense.
I want Baam to marry Enne. I think it would make the most political sense and they'd be the most similar, but Yuri would be a great wife
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
I want Baam to marry Enne. I think it would make the most political sense and they'd be the most similar, but Yuri would be a great wife
Presuming he needs a wife for some reason. I don't think it's in his cards to be assimilated into Tower's social structure like that. He's an alien outsider meant to bring chaos and ruin to this place, not 'another' Family Head.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,635
Age
28
Country
Italy
So Lilial plan could be, either win or stall long enough for the snake to come back with Baam ? She will never win but at least i hope she won't lose to a random fire fish sweeping in just to kill the hype. The question is, what's next for Lilial ? I don't really see a way out for her other than Baam coming in and willingly decide to force a sort of draw. Maybe her mother pity card will come into play.
 

CenturionSoldier

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 12, 2022
Messages
21
Reaction score
42
Age
33
Country
South Africa
Presuming he needs a wife for some reason. I don't think it's in his cards to be assimilated into Tower's social structure like that. He's an alien outsider meant to bring chaos and ruin to this place, not 'another' Family Head.
Judging by the pace of the story any future marriage would probably feature as part of a story epilogue. We're going towards 600 chapters in the story and we've just covered roughly a third of the regular floors.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
So Lilial plan could be, either win or stall long enough for the snake to come back with Baam ? She will never win but at least i hope she won't lose to a random fire fish sweeping in just to kill the hype. The question is, what's next for Lilial ? I don't really see a way out for her other than Baam coming in and willingly decide to force a sort of draw. Maybe her mother pity card will come into play.
Well, she could just win? I don't see any reason to be thoroughly convinced that Lilial is going to be routed by Androssi. She's already tanked the strongest single hit skill we've seen in the latter's kit and come away with little more than some torn clothes.

Judging by the pace of the story any future marriage would probably feature as part of a story epilogue. We're going towards 600 chapters in the story and we've just covered roughly a third of the regular floors.
If the Tower still exists by the time Baam is done with it all, which I don't think and hope will not be the case.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,635
Age
28
Country
Italy
Well, she could just win? I don't see any reason to be thoroughly convinced that Lilial is going to be routed by Androssi. She's already tanked the strongest single hit skill we've seen in the latter's kit and come away with little more than some torn clothes.
Maybe i am underestimating her but i don't really think she really has a genetic/talent advantage over Endorsi, training wise she is probably behind and her intelligence seems worse too. My headcanon right now is a 70/30 chance for Endorsi to win.
 
Top