- Joined
- Nov 15, 2021
- Messages
- 1,658
- Reaction score
- 7,397
- Age
- 23
- Country
-
@Demonspeed veuillez épingler
Last edited:
Yuri definitely wants more than to smash, girls only act obsessive when they want your seed.Yuri don’t want to fuck Baam
She is just a loser in love like Urek
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe you miss that the stronger attack from lilial don’t even harm one of the snake
But lime tied up hundreds of them? Yes make a lot of sense
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hahhaahhahabetter than last chapter I guess.
I think the void translation is wrong, yuri asks for a man named 25th bam. I'm pretty sure it's boy, not man.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Entitled womenThe irony of them saying that Zahard princesses are impulsive after the two leave... and then the most impulsive one appears.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yes lets gooooo androssi lo po biaSomething tells me we'll be getting an Androssi backstory.
I don't think anyone there should beat Yuri in a fight for Baam's hand in marriageEh, seeing the full raws, I'm less sold on Androssi being out right better than Lillial.
A well coordinated sneak attack isn't exactly what I'd call overwhelming superiority.
Excepting Baam himself, who we should remember is still here and still wanting nothing to do with this nonsense.I don't think anyone there should beat Yuri in a fight for Baam's hand in marriage
Baam has Karaka Yama and White Loyal to himYeah true. It would be so hype if we end up learning about Luslec through her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I want Baam to marry Enne. I think it would make the most political sense and they'd be the most similar, but Yuri would be a great wifeExcepting Baam himself, who we should remember is still here and still wanting nothing to do with this nonsense.
Presuming he needs a wife for some reason. I don't think it's in his cards to be assimilated into Tower's social structure like that. He's an alien outsider meant to bring chaos and ruin to this place, not 'another' Family Head.I want Baam to marry Enne. I think it would make the most political sense and they'd be the most similar, but Yuri would be a great wife
Judging by the pace of the story any future marriage would probably feature as part of a story epilogue. We're going towards 600 chapters in the story and we've just covered roughly a third of the regular floors.Presuming he needs a wife for some reason. I don't think it's in his cards to be assimilated into Tower's social structure like that. He's an alien outsider meant to bring chaos and ruin to this place, not 'another' Family Head.
Well, she could just win? I don't see any reason to be thoroughly convinced that Lilial is going to be routed by Androssi. She's already tanked the strongest single hit skill we've seen in the latter's kit and come away with little more than some torn clothes.So Lilial plan could be, either win or stall long enough for the snake to come back with Baam ? She will never win but at least i hope she won't lose to a random fire fish sweeping in just to kill the hype. The question is, what's next for Lilial ? I don't really see a way out for her other than Baam coming in and willingly decide to force a sort of draw. Maybe her mother pity card will come into play.
If the Tower still exists by the time Baam is done with it all, which I don't think and hope will not be the case.Judging by the pace of the story any future marriage would probably feature as part of a story epilogue. We're going towards 600 chapters in the story and we've just covered roughly a third of the regular floors.
Maybe i am underestimating her but i don't really think she really has a genetic/talent advantage over Endorsi, training wise she is probably behind and her intelligence seems worse too. My headcanon right now is a 70/30 chance for Endorsi to win.Well, she could just win? I don't see any reason to be thoroughly convinced that Lilial is going to be routed by Androssi. She's already tanked the strongest single hit skill we've seen in the latter's kit and come away with little more than some torn clothes.