The avy issue was cause we talked before about joining and it seemed settled to me, I wasn't around when I was announced, and I was only available when the day was about to end. So I had to multitask by opening everything - the thread to restart/update my reading and get the avy, my profile page, my PM for the role... Wanted to give a better hint cause Lak's sucked and take notes. Alas, very clumsy and I barely managed to vote in time and drop first thoughts. That's a more lenghty testimonial since you asked but I don't wanna further discuss the host PM and post about this 'cause that's basically playing around the PM rule. Can't be surprised if you think that's a James came back case tho.
Gonna say it alrdy this isn't a comfy time for me to play either, but I'll try to follow things as much as I care in my time windows. Now about this day... I'm going back and forth about revealing cause that wouldn't be a great idea in general but I do think the current context actually serves this specific situation? A part of my reasoning has been argued back on in the past tho, lol. I'll say my role is known in a sense and think a bit more about it in case I'm being reckless and cause more aggitation.
Ah and btw, Marcie, you could have vouched for Shobu if you felt that strongly. He got a vote when you were around and it was close to the end, there were a hand full of people tied with 1 vote just behind a top voted with 2.
Idk what Kat was doing but so far I like Juvs hint. I'll check back on past games to see if the situations I have in mind are actually present there.
And what do you guys think about what I said regarding Shad when the day ended btw?