Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,145
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,777
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill Shad

Still think DD could be the one but with such inactivity there it's hard to get a lot out of him currently.

@Juviii Who was targeted with your role Night 1?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Votekill Shad
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
🕰 15 min left 🕰
@Farfalla you still need to cast a vote unless I missed it​
She voted Shad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Here:
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,145
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
🕘 Day ended 🕘




​
Thxs sorry , I missed it -_-;


​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---










​
☀ End of Day 2 ☀






Oracle : It's unbelievable !
The King is dead. Long live the King!
Vision :

Joffrey - He is a usurper, bring me his head !!





- I'm the king, bend your knee !







Shad - Mafia Escort







🌑 Start of night 2 🌑


Countdown
​


Night will be slightly longer as I will be home later today, I set it at 11pm in my time zone, I should be home by then if not, it might take up to half an hour more or less. Apologies for the inconvenience. :<3
--- Double Post Merged, ---





🌑 End of Night 2 🌑





Oracle - That weird bird is a bad omen !
- I predict dark forthcoming events!
Can you see it ?













☀ Start of Day 3☀ ​
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,145
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall

⚔ Votecount ⚔​






Just like with the double innocent on Gry and Tatsu, her DD vote seems more like trying to save her mafia bud than making an honest and true vote.

Votekill Lady Pompom

The only result that would perhaps present a better target would be Farf's, but I have to leave and certainly won't have time to play during my workday.

As for my action tonight, it will remain the same: Gry again.
Votekill tatsu
Why would hosts give a useless Naive Det Bulletproof secondary powers and leave real Dets like presumably GB out to dry? Sounds to me like you lack conviction of a role you had for 3 days.

!votekill Lady pompom
vote kill pompom very strange, though I still suspect wojak.
votekill Lady P

Gry, I decided against the blocking idea tonight for PomPom since I realized the chances of a mislynch are too high. Also I'm starting to think the traitor was recruited night 1. Last night you definitely blocked a kill.
Votekill Lady pompom

Could change to Sam later depending on how things unfold. @Hermit you may consider targeting me at night.
I shall Votekill Pompom before I head off to bed shortly. Likely Santa/scum, the claim switching was baffling and I still don't see what was going on there at all.
Votekill Lady pompom. Sorry but the Pomplan didn't convince me.

I guess Daws case can wait till next DP to see if he's done learning or not now that they're no more escort to get in the way. Tho he'll only be able to start blocking on N4 then huh...
I guess the only ones I fully trust are Gry and Hermit obviously for consistency and results.
DD's seems greenish after Shad's death even tho we still have no janitor's around.
In the Sam/wojak feud I don't know who to trust more, Sam long theory about pirate seemed farfetched in this small game I think, wojak's behavior is townish but his first hints made me doubt him. Tomorrow's results could bring more info to make a decision on their case.
For Farf, I'm doubtful about second det.
Juvii I just don't know. Vanilla townie just to be a trap ? Sleeper theory seems more likely but idk if 4 mafias in this small game wouldn't be too many.
Votekill Pom.

There's just too many lies.
Well I'm of the opinion that Bia ain't town as well, but my vote ain't needed and I don't like being the last one. Can still change it if anything funny by chance would happen during this end phase but for now I'll vote kill Daws cause of the block issue.


10/10



-
Lady pompom x8 - SOnofdaws (#407) Grysun (#411) Digitaldude (#433) Hermit (#436) Wojak (446) Sirsamuel (#453) Tatsumaki (#481) Juviii (#482)

-
Tatsumaki x1 - Ladypompom (#410)

-
Sonofdaws x1 - Farfalla (#486)








💀 Day 3 End in 💀
Countdown


 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Inb4 poison. :teehee
Would mafia have a poisoner AND a janitor? As strange as it is, seems DD was lying, Shad was the Pinocchio. As for how nobody died, I have my theories, but I’ll wait until more people speak up.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Would mafia have a poisoner AND a janitor? As strange as it is, seems DD was lying, Shad was the Pinocchio. As for how nobody died, I have my theories, but I’ll wait until more people speak up.
Just trying to not let him be too confident in his not murdered state. But looking at the town claimed roles who knows.

Why did you trust Shad over DD? I was confident you would vote Shad after the back and forth by the end but then you didn't.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Just trying to not let him be too confident in his not murdered state. But looking at the town claimed roles who knows.

Why did you trust Shad over DD? I was confident you would vote Shad after the back and forth by the end but then you didn't.
I did trust either, but tried to balance out votes to see if someone would jump DD over Shad since my vote was locked anyways.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Didn’t *
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Great night. Did mafia recruit anyone?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Need to know night actions of Hermit, Sam, Pom, Fartalla, Daws and Juv

As for me, I protected GrySun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Following the Shad theory? Hmmm, how very mafia of you.
There has been no death. Mafia kill either got protected/blocked or mafia recruited someone. I always think of the worst possibilities first.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It is possible GrySun may have blocked his target too. So GrySun do claim later whom did you block but wait so your target says first what did he/she do
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I meant GrySun may have blocked mafia kill too
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's strange that they would have no Strongman, in a game with potentially many roles that can screw with mafia's kill.

@Farfalla do you have a guilty result? Or done something else spicy like targetted Tatsu?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hermit I suggest you only reveal your results after the person you targeted says their target.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As for me, I protected GrySun
As a Doctor or as a Bodyguard? Might as well share it at this point.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It is possible someone got recruited, but that would mean they got lucky instead of just killing me. Extra important with how Daws kept repeating he'd finish learning from me next night. I'd love to trust Daws but feels a bit convenient to get a 2nd prostitute instead of this just being a good mafia fake claim.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I do have some spice ~ but I'm not the type to risk on a possible PGO, nope.
I didn't get to act - after the previous day, I was informed I'd be able to use an egg I started with, which had the effect of abilities that got used on me being redirected for a phase. Any role I'd have would get voided once the effect was in place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah a good thing about Shad being Escort is that I can stop being paranoid about you as the usual drift.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
As a Doctor or as a Bodyguard? Might as well share it at this point.
Bodyguard
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I do have some spice ~ but I'm not the type to risk on a possible PGO, nope.
I didn't get to act - after the previous day, I was informed I'd be able to use an egg I started with, which had the effect of abilities that got used on me being redirected for a phase. Any role I'd have would get voided once the effect was in place.
This complicates stuff. Don’t know what to think about it yet.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I do have some spice ~ but I'm not the type to risk on a possible PGO, nope.
I didn't get to act - after the previous day, I was informed I'd be able to use an egg I started with, which had the effect of abilities that got used on me being redirected for a phase. Any role I'd have would get voided once the effect was in place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah a good thing about Shad being Escort is that I can stop being paranoid about you as the usual drift.
So how did we go from no mechanic to you and others suddenly having "an egg". Not a fan.

Glad for you, but how do I stop being paranoid about you? Many things about you are either unusual(avi stuff) or convenient(claim).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top