- Joined
- Jan 11, 2022
- Messages
- 3,567
- Reaction score
- 3,254
- Age
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
One of the most retarded logic I've also seen is Misaki is stronger than suzaku because she was not affected by ignia's heat. Suzaku was right in front of the source of the heat lmao
how is he not going to be affected. But I guess some people have dyslexia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which logic? I'm just repeating what that clown saidOnly if we use your logic.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm curious to know if you think misaki is stronger than suzaku or Erza laxus and gildarts are human acnologia level. I'm also curious to know why you think suzaku not being able to damage dog is antifeat, there's no proof the other slayer knights to can damage him so how's that an anti-feat? I agree with Eileen being stronger than suzaku but how's suzaku not being able to damage dog=Eileen being stronger?Only if we use your logic.
