Hum, you must be mistaking me with someone else? ^^ This is only my 8th game.
If you do your research, it will narrow down the possibilities quite a bit.
Ah, then I did, sorry. 8 games with 9 roles (counting the two roles from last game as MarSun) lower the possibility quite a lot, especially if we can exclude the Mafia ones. Good hint.^^
Got a very underwhelming role duo, so either the powerlevel overall is lower this game or I got the pretty short stick. At least the Omo could be good if I‘m not terrible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And with that I think I overhinted
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@MArGi my previous half, how do you like your roles compared to what we had before?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wondering if it‘s more a town GB or mafia GB who‘d spitevote D1. James Is a super low hanging fruit and probably very easy lynch to force D1 if one really wanted to
Got a very underwhelming role duo, so either the powerlevel overall is lower this game or I got the pretty short stick. At least the Omo could be good if I‘m not terrible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And with that I think I overhinted
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@MArGi my previous half, how do you like your roles compared to what we had before?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wondering if it‘s more a town GB or mafia GB who‘d spitevote D1. James Is a super low hanging fruit and probably very easy lynch to force D1 if one really wanted to
Either you got the short stick or you got Mafia Boss so you're laying the field to prepare a crappy claim we can accept on that ground. And no, you didn't overhint, no worries, I could see like 50-60 role combos fit into that description especially the "could be good" part.^^
Lol, let them try. If necessary I have a role to prove myself with if they try to push to hard on me. XD
dammit she the only one of the ones who killed us in hydra, you went FOR SPITE BEFORE ME?!?! I was looking through the list to vote asachii T_T out of spite but she ain't playin; TAT
mother fluff,now I gotta actually put thought in who I'll vote cuz random first vote has no point unless it was revenge >_>
dammit she the only one of the ones who killed us in hydra, you went FOR SPITE BEFORE ME?!?! I was looking through the list to vote asachii T_T out of spite but she ain't playin; TAT
mother fluff,now I gotta actually put thought in who I'll vote cuz random first vote has no point unless it was revenge >_>