Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
5 hours to go, maybe time to find some common ground?

If you are going for brandish consider letting me do the kill.
If you are not going for me, consider letting brandish live as I don't think I would be blocked N1, I can always get him after a night kill if you guys want him dead.

Mafia: You can try to mess with me, like kill me tonight to make me think he is not mafia, or double bluff and he is mafia or block me tonight, just want to inform you, I've considered all your moves, please target me with your resources :D
I would be for a bran lynch, but not for yours. I know you're going for a big brain play here but I still don't get it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I would be for a bran lynch, but not for yours. I know you're going for a big brain play here but I still don't get it.
No big brain play, I have brandish marked.
If you lynch him, I have to mark another person again.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Lucky me ! I need to study all night so I should be here for the end of the phase !... :emocat (unless I pass out from tiredness before)
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I used one spice last night for my aigoo. It’s active and was in last game
@Holt if you are necromancer and used the spy, there is no point making that secret.

- You are already suspected and you should strive to gain trust over hoping a good role drops and you make the play of the year.
- Spy is probably best role you could have gotten, it would be good if you confirmed yourself instead of waiting for a person claim targets to confirm them unless that person targeted the dead

I'm saying this to Holt but if you are the necro, best moment to use the spy result to your advantage.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Brandish μ I don't want to force you to claim.
But if I die tonight, it will make things harder if you don't talk today, look at how many people want you dead daddy :arf
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yeah new Jesus, got upgraded to God, night action, player can target jesus to confess their Sins, got a night visit from Tatsu..
ya know that's not a bad idea :)))))))))))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i haven't been paying attention to brandish, why is he being sussed? I keep seeing his name but no details on what he did
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
i haven't been paying attention to brandish, why is he being sussed? I keep seeing his name but no details on what he did
- Weak hint, didn't claim passive or active.
- ignored the game and voted like he is a tourist.
- playstyle is very sketchy, but that just my read (and some other players), I don't actually know how brandish operates, even after the hydra.

That all I remember right now
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
OK

let's push some buttons

!votekill brandish
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
🕓 AIGOO look at that, less than 4 hours left 🕓

🐼 On weekdays, us Copan clan bears relaxation time at 8 PM, engaging in hobby projects, until we grow tired around 11 PM 🐼

🍵 Around 10 PM usually we take another cup of tea. You could splurge with proper tea, but lately it's been green teas except for the 4 PM tea break 🍵

🎍​
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
aigoo the day phase was reduced I never noticed… I got a couple of minutes (like 1 lol) right now, but I’ll try my best to be fully on during the last hour. If I don’t manage, then I’ll just vote for the most voted one towards the end. Just so you know right now. Sorry again, time hasn’t been on my side this day phase.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
could it be voting early for fellow teammate and swapping? can't be that easy :nah
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
!votekill brandish
Don't get between me and my better half, we are going for a double suicide to end this journey in style!

Get your own suspects!
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
could it be voting early for fellow teammate and swapping? can't be that easy :nah
Piling on teammate to to switch later wouldn't make sense, it's too dangerous. You would have to hope another train gets enough vote to hop on it instead.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You aren't seeing the big picture, I'm doing all this to be town, what happens out of it is bonus
The cost of proving one is town means at least one town death plus an absent town (jesus) which reduces town by two votes for a few days-

I'm bad at math.
Oh.

I didnt do it for the lols I wanted to see if there would be some erratic movement to protec tatsu
Oho there were no erratic moves

But if I die tonight, it will make things harder if you don't talk today, look at how many people want you dead daddy :arf
I think you should follow thru with banshee in any case.

OK

let's push some buttons

!votekill brandish
Kinda random
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Shad is a banshee? hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is restless spirit and banshee? Is the banshee aigoo or omo?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

vote kill gb killed marm now trying to get brandish, seems fairly obvious to me.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think you should follow thru with banshee in any case.
You also like the idea of dying with me xD

Serieusly tho, I'm all ears, what your plans claim wise? Are you able to provide any info? What your game plan overall.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill gb killed marm now trying to get brandish, seems fairly obvious to me.
Expand DD, what is obvious about GB being mafia compare to other people discussed today.
And how did GB kill marm, he voted Tatsu.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You also like the idea of dying with me xD

Serieusly tho, I'm all ears, what your plans claim wise? Are you able to provide any info? What your game plan overall.
I don't have a plan, and rather claim later so mafia have to use actions to know me better. But i guess you baka and gb are going to help them via lynch/mark instead
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I don't have a plan, and rather claim later so mafia have to use actions to know me better. But i guess you baka and gb are going to help them via lynch/mark instead
I didn't target you, I marked who I believed town will lynch today and because it would be a story hard to fake and will play in my self confirmation plans, and look I was right about both xD
Except for Gry and maybe some others nobody is talking about the fact that it will be stupid to lynch a marked person.

As town you should worry more about your survival than your role, you have already been marked, and you look like an easy lynch for mafia to get behind, it looks like you are about to be lynched but that just my guess.

GB already voted you and went to sleep, Baka another town voted you, you are making it easy for mafia to get you.
My advice is play to survive, don't worry about mafia detective.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You also like the idea of dying with me xD

Serieusly tho, I'm all ears, what your plans claim wise? Are you able to provide any info? What your game plan overall.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Expand DD, what is obvious about GB being mafia compare to other people discussed today.
And how did GB kill marm, he voted Tatsu.
WAIT IT WAS JAMES RYE SHID
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top