Sam answer the question, why would Erin go this hard on Tatsu if they are teammates.Ayo wtf he did too
Gajeel sounds like he changed his tune slightly to me this dayphase, and I think that is because Tatsu recruited him, also explaining the lack of kill.
Too risky after losing our precious erinAnd is that why you did the kill? For people who think they wouldn‘t use you?
Assuming they were teammates, maybe Erin had the better role that they needed more. If not teammates, I'd say they're different scum parties.Sam answer the question, why would Erin go this hard on Tatsu if they are teammates.
Are you sure you want me to reveal before Tatsu shares her targets? If I speak then mafia will push for my lynch but that'll probably happen anyway at this point.Tell your role and actions
So GB being blocked could be the missing kill if brandish is legit Necro?Too risky after losing our precious erin
They are not teammates, and there are no different scum parties.Assuming they were teammates, maybe Erin had the better role that they needed more. If not teammates, I'd say they're different scum parties.
Speak. Tatsu confirming that you know her targets should be good for you.Are you sure you want me to reveal before Tatsu shares her targets? If I speak then mafia will push for my lynch but that'll probably happen anyway at this point.
Spy/Spirit MediumThey are not teammates, and there are no different scum parties.
Speak. Tatsu confirming that you know her targets should be good for you.
I can't even eat dinner without you wanting a piece of my assSam stop stalling lmfao off
You said the same thing about Marm.Extremely convenient. Why didn't you push on a Tatsu lynch D2 with such a result?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why are you so dismissive of the concept of really good players being targeted? You've seen yourself targeted early enough in previous games. You've certainly dropped the ball with your reads this game...Why would they even kill with Tatsu N1 after how D1 ended? Or even go for Gajeel of all people?
Exactly, that's why I'm saying I think I'm the legit one. Put your faith in me Gry, and you'll see I'm right. I know I've been "hard to believe" this game and I've looked 50 different things each time I've been town but you rarely put your faith in me- trust me on this.And you can't both be Paranoid Spy. Either Brandish or Sam is lying. Or if both are telling the truth, they either found a mafia in Holt or Tatsu. I'd believe it's Holt a lot easier.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You forgot Tatsu and Gajeel, they could be options. Holt is also cleared there if Marm is the paranoid spy which means GB is fibbing; if she's sane and I'm paranoid then that makes Holt an option.Wrote my thoughts above. I refuse to believe Tatsu as mafia with Erin, and I doubt in more than 1 party at the moment. Hosts can be mean but not 2 Paranoid Spies kind of mean.
Did I forget anyone?
- Holt is a good lynch for Brandish finding him in a lie.
- Sam is a good lynch for overall being hard to believe.
- GB is a good lynch for Brandish's block.
Why did you target Tatsu twice? Why not target me for example, if your objective was to get confirmed?Do you want to give me a final night to prove myself through either of my roles?
Sanity checking myself on you was a consideration but two things ultimately led me to targeting Tatsu again:Why did you target Tatsu twice? Why not target me for example, if your objective was to get confirmed?
What do you think of confirming your results by lynching you?Sanity checking myself on you was a consideration but two things ultimately led me to targeting Tatsu again:
1. With spy costing 1 spice, if it were to reflect last game with costs then that would line up with the Sane spy costing 1 in that game.
2. After considering point 1 and whether cost could indicate sanity, I decided to take the punt on targeting someone I felt was sus rather than the safe option of confirmation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Haven't said anything about the choice so it's okayDish, why did you pick me to block? I was in pretty bad standing as of yday result because I didn't suspect Erin or participate in the kill, so the chances of me performing a deed is low, sorry if you have said something about this already
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think the self-sacrifice is necessary- you don't even have to act on my results today and can pursue another lynch if that's preferred while I check you tonight but I do reckon scums would like to see me lynched now and will bank on enough of town voting me because I sus Tatsu.What do you think of confirming your results by lynching you?
If you flip town, Tatsu goes next?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And then Gajeel
But sam you already found 2 mafia! if that is true, that is crazy good, you may as well confirm them to be scum tonight so town can target properly.I don't think the self-sacrifice is necessary- you don't even have to act on my results today and can pursue another lynch if that's preferred while I check you tonight but I do reckon scums would like to see me lynched now and will bank on enough of town voting me because I sus Tatsu.