Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
🕓 AIGOO look at that, roughly 4 hours left 🕓

🐼 I love how this mechanic forces even the most serious, straight-faced members in our community to say stuff like "omo" and "aigoo" lol 🐼

🍵 Will update votes shortly! 🍵

🎍​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ayo wtf he did too :lmao



Gajeel sounds like he changed his tune slightly to me this dayphase, and I think that is because Tatsu recruited him, also explaining the lack of kill.
Sam answer the question, why would Erin go this hard on Tatsu if they are teammates.

Tell your role and actions
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Morning, catching up to the discussion but too many reveals to keep track of, especially before coffee.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why does mafia want to lynch Tatsu this badly?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam answer the question, why would Erin go this hard on Tatsu if they are teammates.
Assuming they were teammates, maybe Erin had the better role that they needed more. If not teammates, I'd say they're different scum parties.

Tell your role and actions
Are you sure you want me to reveal before Tatsu shares her targets? If I speak then mafia will push for my lynch but that'll probably happen anyway at this point.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Too risky after losing our precious erin
So GB being blocked could be the missing kill if brandish is legit Necro?
GB can confirm Brandish necro action if town?

For now it sounds like we want to keep both alive to figure this one out tomorrow?
But that would be bad for me, as I need to figure it out sooner if I get killed.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Assuming they were teammates, maybe Erin had the better role that they needed more. If not teammates, I'd say they're different scum parties.
They are not teammates, and there are no different scum parties.

Are you sure you want me to reveal before Tatsu shares her targets? If I speak then mafia will push for my lynch but that'll probably happen anyway at this point.
Speak. Tatsu confirming that you know her targets should be good for you.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
They are not teammates, and there are no different scum parties.



Speak. Tatsu confirming that you know her targets should be good for you.
Spy/Spirit Medium
N1: Spied on Tatsu > targeted Margi
N2: Spied on Tatsu > targeted Gajeel

This is the finally piece of the puzzle for my struggle on whether I believed Marm or not, because she could've been claiming my role but felt very town. I had my doubts about which of us was paranoid, but I believe I'm legit and I've caught Tatsu in the act.

I expect mafia to pile on now, but that's what I've got. I'm convinced we can't trust Tatsu.

Sam stop stalling lmfao off
I can't even eat dinner without you wanting a piece of my ass 😭
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Extremely convenient. Why didn't you push on a Tatsu lynch D2 with such a result?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Extremely convenient. Why didn't you push on a Tatsu lynch D2 with such a result?
You said the same thing about Marm.
And risk lynching another townie? Better to try and confirm my sanity than throw stones in a glass house. Also why I wanted Tatsu to reveal her results first because of course you'll find reasons to doubt me when you consider her so pure.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why would they even kill with Tatsu N1 after how D1 ended? Or even go for Gajeel of all people?

Too much doesn't add up there.

And you can't both be Paranoid Spy. Either Brandish or Sam is lying. Or if both are telling the truth, they either found a mafia in Holt or Tatsu. I'd believe it's Holt a lot easier.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meh 3 hours. I'll be busy so I'll come back later.

Wrote my thoughts above. I refuse to believe Tatsu as mafia with Erin, and I doubt in more than 1 party at the moment. Hosts can be mean but not 2 Paranoid Spies kind of mean.
  1. Holt is a good lynch for Brandish finding him in a lie.
  2. Sam is a good lynch for overall being hard to believe.
  3. GB is a good lynch for Brandish's block.
Did I forget anyone?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why would they even kill with Tatsu N1 after how D1 ended? Or even go for Gajeel of all people?
Why are you so dismissive of the concept of really good players being targeted? You've seen yourself targeted early enough in previous games. You've certainly dropped the ball with your reads this game...

And you can't both be Paranoid Spy. Either Brandish or Sam is lying. Or if both are telling the truth, they either found a mafia in Holt or Tatsu. I'd believe it's Holt a lot easier.
Exactly, that's why I'm saying I think I'm the legit one. Put your faith in me Gry, and you'll see I'm right. I know I've been "hard to believe" this game and I've looked 50 different things each time I've been town but you rarely put your faith in me- trust me on this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wrote my thoughts above. I refuse to believe Tatsu as mafia with Erin, and I doubt in more than 1 party at the moment. Hosts can be mean but not 2 Paranoid Spies kind of mean.
  1. Holt is a good lynch for Brandish finding him in a lie.
  2. Sam is a good lynch for overall being hard to believe.
  3. GB is a good lynch for Brandish's block.
Did I forget anyone?
You forgot Tatsu and Gajeel, they could be options. Holt is also cleared there if Marm is the paranoid spy which means GB is fibbing; if she's sane and I'm paranoid then that makes Holt an option.

Do you want to give me a final night to prove myself through either of my roles?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Do you want to give me a final night to prove myself through either of my roles?
Why did you target Tatsu twice? Why not target me for example, if your objective was to get confirmed?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why did you target Tatsu twice? Why not target me for example, if your objective was to get confirmed?
Sanity checking myself on you was a consideration but two things ultimately led me to targeting Tatsu again:
1. With spy costing 1 spice, if it were to reflect last game with costs then that would line up with the Sane spy costing 1 in that game.
2. After considering point 1 and whether cost could indicate sanity, I decided to take the punt on targeting someone I felt was sus rather than the safe option of confirmation.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Sanity checking myself on you was a consideration but two things ultimately led me to targeting Tatsu again:
1. With spy costing 1 spice, if it were to reflect last game with costs then that would line up with the Sane spy costing 1 in that game.
2. After considering point 1 and whether cost could indicate sanity, I decided to take the punt on targeting someone I felt was sus rather than the safe option of confirmation.
What do you think of confirming your results by lynching you?
If you flip town, Tatsu goes next?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And then Gajeel
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Dish, why did you pick me to block? I was in pretty bad standing as of yday result because I didn't suspect Erin or participate in the kill, so the chances of me performing a deed is low, sorry if you have said something about this already
Haven't said anything about the choice so it's okay ❤

You and Sam + a Holt/Gaj type were my alternative mafia to Gry+Tatsu so I was going to block from that. For your comment about standing I would say Sam is worse or seen in a poor way like me and you.

I did consider that if you are mafia you would be wary of the necro after your role last game + you said 'necrow' quickly after it looked like someone was claiming it yday. My curiosity got the better of me.

No kill today + your good move to say you are blocked still puts you on a red trajectory but perhaps it's opacity is 50%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

GB's vote on me assumes:
> mafia has 2 x escorts; OR,
> town has 2 x prosti; OR,
> town has a necro and I am not that necro

He already said no no to 2 x prosti

No other person has claimed Necro

We could both be mafia and making this thing up. Or GB could be town and not believing me - in that case he fails two of the assumptions above.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What do you think of confirming your results by lynching you?
If you flip town, Tatsu goes next?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And then Gajeel
I don't think the self-sacrifice is necessary- you don't even have to act on my results today and can pursue another lynch if that's preferred while I check you tonight but I do reckon scums would like to see me lynched now and will bank on enough of town voting me because I sus Tatsu.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I don't think the self-sacrifice is necessary- you don't even have to act on my results today and can pursue another lynch if that's preferred while I check you tonight but I do reckon scums would like to see me lynched now and will bank on enough of town voting me because I sus Tatsu.
But sam you already found 2 mafia! if that is true, that is crazy good, you may as well confirm them to be scum tonight so town can target properly.
I'm thinking self sacrifice is a hero move right now, too many people want an extra day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top