Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You didn't, do you want me to rephrase? I'm at work and already spending too much time here.

The facts are it wasn't between you and Erinyes, it was just Erinyes.

So why do you vote her to save yourself? When there is nothing to save?

Second question, why didn't you vote tatsu at any moment of the day even tho you knew from you result that she targeted a dead townie.

D1 you were in the second half of the day but didn't vote either of the 2 trains, D2 you join the phase and join a train, this makes you inconsistent.

If you are mafia D1 you knew both are town so you couldn't pick, day 2 you know she was mafia so you didn't have a choice but to join.
Are you illiterate? I wrote what I was told and how that informed my situation of what I knew at that point in time, I was very messed up and out of it when I got to the game, I even passed out afterwards. Trying to backread and seeing that quote, I did what I thought I needed to do to give myself a chance and vote for someone who didn't look completely trustworthy to me.

You can read what I've said previously to get the answer for that because I've already answered you on that point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
Saaaaaam
Votekill Sam
No hesitation.

My boy, I am the doctor. And I didn't target anyone on N1.
I protected Baka Tai on N2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since I targeted no one you shouldn't have had ANY result back. You're a complete liar on this.
Convenient that you waited this long to claim and went for a role that wasn't brought up, but that simply isn't true.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam boss eh
Definitely not
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
Saaaaaam
Votekill Sam
No hesitation.

My boy, I am the doctor. And I didn't target anyone on N1.
I protected Baka Tai on N2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since I targeted no one you shouldn't have had ANY result back. You're a complete liar on this.
Yo real talk why you no use role N1?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You'd think with a role where you're supposed to protect people that you'd actually go and do that :hmm
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Convenient that you waited this long to claim and went for a role that wasn't brought up, but that simply isn't true.
I'm sorry for you. You went for it since I claimed an active role, sadly I tried to be stingy with my spice usage.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘d have most likely voted Sam so this doesn‘t change all that much. Tho maybe Tatsu shouldn‘t have claimed role, just said she didn‘t use it N1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sam you done goofed
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This is good we can probably bag multiple mafias just from this regardless who is lying
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Are you illiterate? I wrote what I was told and how that informed my situation of what I knew at that point in time, I was very messed up and out of it when I got to the game, I even passed out afterwards. Trying to backread and seeing that quote, I did what I thought I needed to do to give myself a chance and vote for someone who didn't look completely trustworthy to me.

You can read what I've said previously to get the answer for that because I've already answered you on that point.
I went to look at your post before voting Erinyes, you mentioned her 0 time before that and this is what you said before voting.

Wouldn't be against her or Brandish, I read Erin as town-ish and Brand something grey
I read you as town-ish SirSam, which is why I'm happy with your lynch, brandish is grey, he can stay for a while xD
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Yo real talk why you no use role N1?
After D1 the only ones I deemed "protectable" were you but you said you were unkillable, Shad but his role is literally to die and Baka but I was sure they wouldn't go for the noble on N1.
Since it costs me 2 spices to use, I decided it would be better to keep for later when stopping a kill will be even more important.
That's my reasoning but I can understand if people aren't happy with it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Nono Brandish is pretty green
Brandish the Grey! He may turn into brandish the white after today's lynch xD
JK
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

1 mafia is missing, I think it better if we spend some time thinking about that before day end.

People voting SirSam, who is SirSam last teammate in your book? You can list many candidates?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Tho maybe Tatsu shouldn‘t have claimed role, just said she didn‘t use it N1.
Yeah I know I created a big target on my back, maybe this is even what mafia wanted in the end, getting me to reveal if I'm worth killing or not.
But I want to keep town trust so it was better to just lay it down.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah I know I created a big target on my back, maybe this is even what mafia wanted in the end, getting me to reveal if I'm worth killing or not.
But I want to keep town trust so it was better to just lay it down.
Yeah you are dead but not more than before, it weird you didn't die N2, and there is still necro claim, but the inconsistency of Sam's claim happened N1, before any missing kill issue, so you no point worrying about recruitment in this case.

@digitaldude protect the doctor, doctor protect somebody that will give results.
I don't want protection, in fact I will be happy to die and go on a 3 month mafia break!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I have apprenticeship with a side of townie. I don't feel like playing around so I'm telling you right now that I wouldn't mind joining the mafia just like that other time I got this role, so I'm not willing to tell you anything about my actions so far or what I plan to do next :p Kill me when you'll believe something changed, but I will help town get rid of scums right now. One is enough. If I'm sane or I get a town role, then oh well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now, let me re-read.
lmao just for this i'd lynch you :))
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm sorry for you. You went for it since I claimed an active role, sadly I tried to be stingy with my spice usage.
Credit to you on earning their trust so strongly, you can't lose from here :lmao

Sam you done goofed
I won't accept that from the guy who lynched the other spy D1. I'm afraid you're already caught in the spider's web and there's not much you can do to escape from it unless you realise Tatsu isn't what she says she is. With what would probably be a mafia det out there too why would mafia go and kill Sakura when they could've identified a more important role to go after? Sakura is also an easy target to fake because she's confirmed, but mafia wouldn't try and off her imo because there would be bigger fish to fry player skill-wise like Gajeel.

Also notice how Tatsu only claimed one role, not both? How come you're not raising questions about that? Sucked in to her facade too much?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
unless you realise Tatsu isn't what she says she is
Literally 1h left before this will be clear.
11 Players left, I command you for finding 2 mafia.


why would mafia go and kill Sakura when they could've identified a more important role to go after?
Killing confirmed townies is a priority for any mafia, in my opinion even more important than killing roles, as I trust people to fuck up with their targeting.

Tatsu was best target for doctor, with sakura as second best target.
If tatsu is doctor, then sakura protection looks fine.

Also notice how Tatsu only claimed one role, not both? How come you're not raising questions about that? Sucked in to her facade too much?
My reaction was why claim at all? But yeah good point, when you flip town spy we will lynch tatsu for not claiming a second role... wait we can just lynch her since you gave the results.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Literally 1h left before this will be clear.
11 Players left, I command you for finding 2 mafia.
This will go on far past my death

Killing confirmed townies is a priority for any mafia, in my opinion even more important than killing roles, as I trust people to fuck up with their targeting.

Tatsu was best target for doctor, with sakura as second best target.
If tatsu is doctor, then sakura protection looks fine.
How exactly was Tatsu confirmed back then, even now? She didn't pop up dead as Doctor, so you can trust her but that doesn't make her confirmed unlike Sakura who literally showed off using Noble. And even then, if I were mafia I wouldn't waste a night on the Noble, I'd hunt players that are intelligent and play well, as well as investigative roles because they're the biggest threat to unravelling the scum groups.

It's a bit concerning you can't identify that as a 'trusted' town, Shad.

My reaction was why claim at all? But yeah good point, when you flip town spy we will lynch tatsu for not claiming a second role... wait we can just lynch her since you gave the results.
I reckon you should lynch her
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top