Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Interesting, so you're saying your det is omo? I'm not sure what to make of this because that means you won't even be able to find all the scum even if you targeted right, even more of a stretch to expect to properly gauge your sanity like this. Also, wasn't N1 sanity check supposed to be on Shad, even if you wanted to double-check Tatsu, how would you have done that without knowing your sanity? Why choose now to reveal when you don't have conflicting results yet? Blockers may be gone sure why wouldn't there be a strongman if you're a BP?
Last game detective had 6 shots, maybe it was nerfed since it did super well? JK
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Holt are you detective? It fine to claim, they are a lot of people mafia needs to kill and 2 escorts is extremely far fetched.

If you die you die, as long as we lynch a mafia today.


~~~~
Break
~~~~~
I got suggested this video in YouTube, I have no idea what they are fighting about but looks like a town on town situation xD

 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:lmao How am I the only possible mafia in the Erin voters exactly? And why say that to then immediately acknowledge that I literally was around for the last 5 odd minutes after waking up? It's like you're trying to throw shit at anyone and see what sticks, which given your recent track record might be worth a shot after blundering other efforts like last game.
And found it hard to vote D1? I'm not the only one who had doubts on Marm, but you think I'm sus for not being one of the ones who condemned the spy to death? Turn it up.

I'm down to 4 spice currently; how about you, got anything to share?
Why are you asking Shad to share when he's been oversharing all game!!!
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Interesting, so you're saying your det is omo? I'm not sure what to make of this because that means you won't even be able to find all the scum even if you targeted right, even more of a stretch to expect to properly gauge your sanity like this. Also, wasn't N1 sanity check supposed to be on Shad, even if you wanted to double-check Tatsu, how would you have done that without knowing your sanity? Why choose now to reveal when you don't have conflicting results yet? Blockers may be gone sure why wouldn't there be a strongman if you're a BP?
Yeah, costs me 2 spices to use.
Obviously I will have a hard time with 3 uses on a pool of 13 players even if said pool is decreasing with each passing day and investigation. But see it that way, if I ignore Mafia Boss then I can scratch all the dead, Tatsu and Sam plus Gry and Shad for leading the charge on Erin's lynch. That reduces my N3 pool greatly, doesn't it?

Why would I waste one of my precious 3 det uses on a Jesus/Banshee when I got the next best thing with Tatsu? This is why I suggested being fine with lynching Tatsu on day 2, mostly to see my sanity. But due Tatsu supporting and arguing together with Gry and Shad for Erin's lynch, I see no reason to distrust Tatsu except for her being TP. Which ofc would mean that Sam is Mafia and I just investigated two scums in a row, lol.

This is why I think there might not be a strongman due my strongly limited investigations but at the same time, as long as I ain't blocked, with this role I should have been able to do all investigations without being murdered at the very least.

Last game detective had 6 shots, maybe it was nerfed since it did super well? JK
Or there are 2 dets with 3 shots each, could be possible. Maybe even one of the Erin voters had a result on Erin and wanted to verify it and argued for the Erin lynch.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Holt might be onto something here

My suspect GB got blocked hmm
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,814
Gender
Female
Country
China
🕓 AIGOO look at that, roughly 15 hours left 🕓

🐼 On weekdays, us Copan clan bears attempt to meditate a bit between 11 PM and midnight. 🐼

🍵 Right now, I can manage between 5 and 10 minutes of real Silence. Definitely, the kind of thing you get better at over time. 🍵

🎍​
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@James Rye you sound
Obviously I will have a hard time with 3 uses on a pool of 13 players even if said pool is decreasing with each passing day and investigation. But see it that way, if I ignore Mafia Boss then I can scratch all the dead, Tatsu and Sam plus Gry and Shad for leading the charge on Erin's lynch. That reduces my N3 pool greatly, doesn't it?
So Hosts predicted this will happen and reduced your shots to 3, since they will be too many confirmed people by D2?

Why would I waste one of my precious 3 det uses on a Jesus/Banshee when I got the next best thing with Tatsu? This is why I suggested being fine with lynching Tatsu on day 2, mostly to see my sanity. But due Tatsu supporting and arguing together with Gry and Shad for Erin's lynch, I see no reason to distrust Tatsu except for her being TP. Which ofc would mean that Sam is Mafia and I just investigated two scums in a row, lol.
You are mentioning the TP a lot, I would expect you to say something like, it a small game no way is there a TP, like you disregard other things based on that argument.

This is why I think there might not be a strongman due my strongly limited investigations but at the same time, as long as I ain't blocked, with this role I should have been able to do all investigations without being murdered at the very least.
I don't know what this falasy is called but I'm sure it has a name.
You claim to have limited investigative powers, and then say they shoudn't be a strongman since I have limited powers.

Or there are 2 dets with 3 shots each, could be possible. Maybe even one of the Erin voters had a result on Erin and wanted to verify it and argued for the Erin lynch
Sounds like you got scared of a counter claim and are preparing for it hard.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Here is a theory, as SirSam calls it, throwing stuff until it sticks :(

James is recruited, which is why he is going for the big detective play, he is the new winning condition.

But forgot it was a 6 use last game or/and 3 uses sounds easier to fake.

His targets are designed to look good to the confirmed townie, like he guys I was backing you up from the shadows all along, I must be a good guy.

He started very confident then when Holt pressed X to doubt, he started downplaying it.

A mafia theory xD
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Feels like the people who should be talking are being awfully quiet. Really brushing off the claiming topic.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
We need claims today...we must vote for a non claimer today.
Put a vote, get things started maybe?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

GB and Erinyes aren't here so it's pointless. We should all do that tomorrow.
@Gajeel not sure what your timezone but do share before day end, there is no reason to mess up today, share what you can, it will help focus the lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Non Claimers
GB, Holt, Sam, Brandish, Gajeel.
GrySun, Tatsu.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
D1

Marmalade - 7x Gajeel [#3], Anon Vote, Baka [#206], Tatsu [#209], GrySun [#233], James [#253], Shad [#254]
Tatsumaki - 5x Erinyes [#94], Grysun [#113], James [#178], Marms [#226], GB [#247], DD [#251], Margi [#255]
GrySun - 0x Shad [#44], Marms [#176]
JamesRye - 0x GB [#16], BakaTai [#125]
Erinyes - 0x Digital [#25]
Shad - 1x Sam [#57]
Gajeel - 1x Holt [#135]
digital - 1x Bran [#183]
D2

Erinyes 6x - GrySun [#510], Tatsumaki [#517], Shad [#528], Gajeel [#554], Holt [#562], SirSamuel [#572]
gb 2x - DigitalDude [#456], Brandi [#468]
Brandiish 2x - GB [#397], BakaTai [#447]
Tatsumaki 1x - Erinyes [#402]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think I‘d lynch Brandish today as things stand. Sorry my fellow Australian but your behavior was strange to me D2, and you were constantly unhappy with our Erin voting as well.
No claims either, but I think he was implying today to have Prostitute powers in a post that he blocked GB but it‘s weird that there‘s a 3rd blocker.

If someone‘s to start sharing roles they should be Bran and Sam, followed by GB.

Holt and Gajeel can receive a 1-Day pass what I‘m concerned.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If someone‘s to start sharing roles they should be Bran and Sam, followed by GB.

Holt and Gajeel can receive a 1-Day pass what I‘m concerned.
Let me quote and bold this again, because I‘d really like these 3 to claim.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
No claims either, but I think he was implying today to have Prostitute powers in a post that he blocked GB but it‘s weird that there‘s a 3rd blocker.
I missed that but yeah he did say it.

Currently hard to tell who is who for sure, and day ends in a not so good time for me.

I want to make sure you aren't recruited so I can sleep peacefully.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't like james story, way too crafted when you look at it more closely.
Feels like his mafia playstyle, his targets are like designed for me to aprove of, usually people don't the opposite of what I think they should do.

He is saying that tatsu was the obvious lynch, that exactly what Erinyes said.
Was she the best target for N1, with me and baka around? Brandish?

Like he could have claimed to have been blocked N1, since no one claimed it yet, but also he can't if he is recruited and doesn't know yet who they targetted N1.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
About the other people, DD‘s targets are highly untrustworthy, if it wasn‘t DD who is known for wilderness I‘d have voted there for today. May still be mafia but unsure if we wanna go there.

James I think I trust, if his „protection role“ is what I suspect it is. Would explain many things. @James Rye it‘s that one right?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I have apprenticeship with a side of townie. I don't feel like playing around so I'm telling you right now that I wouldn't mind joining the mafia just like that other time I got this role, so I'm not willing to tell you anything about my actions so far or what I plan to do next :p Kill me when you'll believe something changed, but I will help town get rid of scums right now. One is enough. If I'm sane or I get a town role, then oh well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now, let me re-read.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
if the apprentice is true then the recruitement is very unlikely?

Ok maybe not the right topic for today, let just keep an eye for changes.

@Gajeel lol original role reveal to say the least xD

but I will help town get rid of scums right now.
lol ok I'm gonna assume that means you didn't finish learning, cause otherwise you would tell us your target if your target is town, since you are town and you are helping now xD

I only have 10 minutes left, will give my vote intention and go.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Gajeel not sure what your timezone but do share before day end, there is no reason to mess up today, share what you can, it will help focus the lynch.
My free schedule is most of the time the opposite of the time when people tend to be online. It's been like that for quite sometime, and it's pretty noticeable in past games as well, if you go check. So I hope people won't think I'm not online on purpose and faking being busy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have apprenticeship with a side of townie. I don't feel like playing around so I'm telling you right now that I wouldn't mind joining the mafia just like that other time I got this role, so I'm not willing to tell you anything about my actions so far or what I plan to do next :p Kill me when you'll believe something changed, but I will help town get rid of scums right now. One is enough. If I'm sane or I get a town role, then oh well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now, let me re-read.
How did you not finish yet by D3? Changed targets at some point, and if so why?

Need to discern whether you‘re even trying to pick a town/strong role or if you‘re just switching to pick a mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top