- Joined
- Feb 10, 2019
- Messages
- 275
- Reaction score
- 3,962
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Not if you believe the poisoner idea which is why I was upset the only possible mentor was first to say it and you went with it so casually.Mafia was really onto Tatsu, and if she‘s some sort of Mentor or SK we will know if we have 2 kills without a night without kills. So while the possibility is there, it sounds best to first get mafias. Then if we get 2 kills again without a night without kills, then we can expect legit a TP.
I'm not saying she is mentor, I'm saying there is shit load of red flags, if we misslynch today that another double kill the following night and we are back to losing.
Also this role is broken, with a normal role I would be the lynch today to stating the obvious.
Sorry, Night, good luck with your hunt.
@Tatsumaki claim, town or no town, don't block DD from posting, if you have any info share it now.