But James, if you're not Bomb then Mafia Doctor doesn't fit anyone without TP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can't believe you'd use your last investigation on a guy with a Townie Omo, which could easily just mess with your results.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
James in the past you used to send me 10 hate-PMs when you thought I gave you a useless Det sanity in my game, you're taking it really chill how they put useless Spy and useless Det into a Mason team for shits and giggles.
But James, if you're not Bomb then Mafia Doctor doesn't fit anyone without TP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can't believe you'd use your last investigation on a guy with a Townie Omo, which could easily just mess with your results.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
James in the past you used to send me 10 hate-PMs when you thought I gave you a useless Det sanity in my game, you're taking it really chill how they put useless Spy and useless Det into a Mason team for shits and giggles.
Yep, that's why I am worried about the M.Doc. Only other reason I could explain this would be a troll role on Mafia to worry about why they got it.
Yeah, but back then I had more uses and wasn't that much of a veteran yet. With my three only uses I knew the knowledge I could gather were limited from day 1 so I could adjust to it. And I wouldn't put it past Panda to put in a useless spy/det into a team as long as he gives town an actual det/spy to even the odds of all the wrong results vs the real ones.
Again, if you want to see me dead to check my roles you can do so. I'm cool with that. I deserve it for not trusting Marm and staying on Tatsu. Would have made future nights more interesting for me with a partner who likely fumed the whole game why I voted for her.^^;
--- Double Post Merged, ---
As for Holt, well. I just wanted to be sure because of Tatsu. I figured if I were to use my last role on an already or as good as confirmed townie like you and Shad and get guilty then all I know is that I was paranoid whole time whereas getting innocent would find us another scum for sure but I could have only used my few det uses on 2 unknown targets.
If I use it on Holt and get innocent, as in he is actually a vanilla because his one spice det is so strong to not warrant another good role then I knew I wasn't paranoid. And if I got guilty then either I was paranoid or Holt had Death Miller on him. If I am paranoid though it might explain my high cost as that could prevent me from getting too many wrong results and confuse town with.
Well, it depends on what Holt finds now. Maybe he checked on either me or Tatsu last night and got a different result than from his first 2 nights? Hopefully so.
If Tp is in the game though then that means we do have a Mentor/Mentee now and Mafia got no Poisoner. Which also means they might accidentally kill each other if we are lucky enough.
bro, I don't even trust tatsu )) you're the one with gry who's been saying she claimed from D1 ))
i think it was poisoner, or tp.
but what I WANT TO POINT OUT PLS READ
is
why nobody talking about the detective claim that found both tatsu and shad guilty??? I highly doubt they put in the game the one where it only gets guilty results (i'll stop mentioning names cuz i always mix them up)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
what if both tatsu and sam are the same team and trying to gain cred by throwing each other under the bus since some sused tatsu (like me) and some sussed sam.
I‘m Hider Aigoo + IC Omo. Like I said all these days I‘m town without a doubt.
Been cozily hiding behind Shad these last 3 nights and survived quite well.
My plan was that usually when I bluff that I‘m unkillable mafia kills me anyway, so this time I‘d bluff to be unkillable while actually being unkillable and not a bluff.
I don‘t know why it didn‘t work, assuming they poisoned GB N2, they never tried killing me.
Alternatively there were 2 killing parties and they failed a lot til tonight, but that‘s harder to believe than poisoner.
But then that means they got Janitor and Poisoner on someone.
No that‘s Pirate. Hider only dies if he is killed while hiding behind his killer/killer‘s team, or if the person he hides behind gets killed they both die.
Credit to you on earning their trust so strongly, you can't lose from here :lmao I won't accept that from the guy who lynched the other spy D1. I'm afraid you're already caught in the spider's web and there's not much you can do to escape from it unless you realise Tatsu isn't what she says...
mangahelpers.com
In this post SirSam is basically saying that she can recruit.
you two are also forgetting we had a mason death, so tatsu could be mason RECRUITER, no? they investigated her and saw that and were trying to get her lynched by saying she recruited. But idk if she could be both doc and mason recruiter so why would she lie about being doc if she's mason.
Meh, also yet another night when recruiter didn't recruit me, starting to think they don't like me. Plus they can probably only recruit 3 ppl... Though it would make sense in my mind if it's a doc and a recruiter that they'd not recruit to have more protection shots ig.
First I don't believe it possible to lose to a mentor right now, not with you marked and high chance to figure out the 3rd mafia today.
Then DD claimed doc before day end and got targeted for a kill, unless you are saying mafia knew he wasn't, so wait for his post to know if he was targeted directly or no, I bet you didn't expect the RS.
You are also ignoring all the details that each on it own isn't proof, but together make it likely.
Like how Sam said in a post: I would rather vote tatsu but you save myself I will vote GB.
How is it possible that DD and GB are poisoned when were both super suspect the phase before?
Here is an example of how it played out:
Day 1: You got under so much attention that you didn't recruit
Day 2: You recruited
Day 3: You killed and to keep the advantage you gained by not killing you will come in first thing in the day to say: poisoner?
You been on mafia radar since D2.
Erinyes:
Made a case about you only and voted you.
SirSam:
Said he would rather vote you but to save himself he doesn't mind voting on GB who had few votes.
He called you out for being TP
James (My current pick for last mafia):
Linked his detective claim to you, claimed you and SirSam had different results, and mentioned you being TP.
Mafia can't win against mentor if only 1 of them is left, so their numbers matter a lot, so the 2 remaining linking their claim to hopefully get the TP lynched profits both of them.
I can keep trying to organize all the issues in a comprehensive post but all we need to do is wait for sakura to use her noble (if that how it works) and DD to post his target and they will be no reason to worry about TP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This reminds me, Gry believes James bullshit about bomb that how he justifies mafia doctor, if James is mafia then how do you justify mafia doctor?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm always open to changing my ideas, just don't like to be told to shut the fuck up.
Kind of lucky I got a tool to use to ignore it, but this isn't the first time I see this behavior.
Day just started, I had 2 hours to talk before leaving, they was plenty of time to discuss the issue I was raising, the detectives aren't even here to make any progress in the other topic.
Kind of not feeling it so will skip the next subject until I'm done collecting the info I need to know what up with tatsumaki.
bruh, det said he got guilty on both tatsu and sam
--- Double Post Merged, ---
and thought that sam might be mafia boss (which would result innocent) but since he though he's the one that gets the opposite results, he figured that's why he got guilty instead. So he's either the det that gets guilty for everyone, or tatsu is indeed tp/scum.
No that‘s Pirate. Hider only dies if he is killed while hiding behind his killer/killer‘s team, or if the person he hides behind gets killed they both die.
Healthy townie is my passive.
Well my trusted townies are you, baka and Shad. For all the others I wouldn't bet my hand on them.
Don't believe we have 2 dets tho.
But James, if you're not Bomb then Mafia Doctor doesn't fit anyone without TP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can't believe you'd use your last investigation on a guy with a Townie Omo, which could easily just mess with your results.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
James in the past you used to send me 10 hate-PMs when you thought I gave you a useless Det sanity in my game, you're taking it really chill how they put useless Spy and useless Det into a Mason team for shits and giggles.
yea, I don't believe james. This stubbornness to check a confirmed townie before ending up with 0 spice is so bad.... the only good thing was he said he investigated sam and got guilty and sam flipped guilty, idk if a mafia would make such a bold move.
if you're sane both holt and tatsu are scums since you got good result on sam
also holt claimed to get guilty on shad and DD, dd flipped town, so I'm more inclined to think you're sane and holt lying. And if we take into account sam's last words "mates" plural, mby he did have a 1v1 fight with a teammate and whichever came out successful would win cred with town. Mby indeed no tp and just poisenor.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
ok done reading back.
My sus list includes:
1. James, might have thrown sam under the bus since he was already sus by some to save face, mentioned guilty on tatsu and now holt instead of going for a confirmed townie, to have an escape route after one of them is lynched to say bro i got guilty on all of them not my fault.
(Holt got guilty on both shad and DD, but DD turned up town, so it's either he's the one getting opposite results or all guilty (which makes james a lier) or he's been trying to frame townies. I'm leaning towards the first one.)
2. Tatsu, same team as James both ganging up on Sam to save face. Picked me as her so called protected target to gain my cred (she mentioned it after I put the possibility down on paper). Seems like a convenient claim. Plus didn't someone mention she needed to protect GB the mortician? Who did she protect last night, who was more important?
3. Gajeel might already be recruited.
4. Shad, I just dislike his reasoning and the way he jumps to conclusions and throws shade left and right. Reminds me of my former self and I already told him that and to take a break xD I see he refuses. Don't rly sus him for real doe.
Yes. But until we clear up the TP issue, we don't know if I ever tanked a kill or not. Would be funny if a kill from each group blocked a kill just because nobody wanna kill Shad. He's a nice hiding spot.
4. Shad, I just dislike his reasoning and the way he jumps to conclusions and throws shade left and right. Reminds me of my former self and I already told him that and to take a break xD I see he refuses. Don't rly sus him for real doe.
you two are also forgetting we had a mason death, so tatsu could be mason RECRUITER, no? they investigated her and saw that and were trying to get her lynched by saying she recruited. But idk if she could be both doc and mason recruiter so why would she lie about being doc if she's mason.
Meh, also yet another night when recruiter didn't recruit me, starting to think they don't like me. Plus they can probably only recruit 3 ppl... Though it would make sense in my mind if it's a doc and a recruiter that they'd not recruit to have more protection shots ig.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
bruh, det said he got guilty on both tatsu and sam
--- Double Post Merged, ---
and thought that sam might be mafia boss (which would result innocent) but since he though he's the one that gets the opposite results, he figured that's why he got guilty instead. So he's either the det that gets guilty for everyone, or tatsu is indeed tp/scum.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
yes, so if you hid behind a mafia and mafia targeted you to die, you'd die right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@I got the doctor@ as in I WITH MY BODYGUARD ROLE WILL PROTECT THE DOCTOR AND THE DOCTOR WILL PROTECT SOMEONE ELSE.
did you have coffee yet? XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
well since sam ended up red, dd ended up green, james should be sane and hold insane/paranoid no idea
--- Double Post Merged, ---
my spice count is 4
i only used noble once on d1 and my healthy has not been activated to dodge the sickly's spit
--- Double Post Merged, ---
wait wut? =-= 2 healthy townies????, I know there were 2 sicklies but ..... hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---
yea, I don't believe james. This stubbornness to check a confirmed townie before ending up with 0 spice is so bad.... the only good thing was he said he investigated sam and got guilty and sam flipped guilty, idk if a mafia would make such a bold move.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
if you're sane both holt and tatsu are scums since you got good result on sam
also holt claimed to get guilty on shad and DD, dd flipped town, so I'm more inclined to think you're sane and holt lying. And if we take into account sam's last words "mates" plural, mby he did have a 1v1 fight with a teammate and whichever came out successful would win cred with town. Mby indeed no tp and just poisenor.
Don't think we got a townie recruiting role with only 14 players. If successfully each night then by day 4 M. Recruiter would have a vote strength of 4 which is like half the votes, too powerful. Same reason we got no SS though with all the active roles SS would have a hard time building up a fake following.
And guilty on Holt. And yes, this either means I am paranoid or I got very lucky or that Tatsu/Holt have roles that make them seem scum when they either aren't yet or simply aren't like traitor and Death Miller.
No. Hider works in the way that all "direct" kills on the hider fail. However, the hider risks to die in an "indirect" way if his hiding target gets killed.
What is strange is that GB died and that Tatsu hasn't told us who she protected last night. Gry expected DD to be protected I expected Gb to be protected due the whole mortician stuff on Sam to check my night 2 investigation claim. Yet DD died, likely to protect Tatsu, yet GB also died and no word from Tatsu who his actual target was.
I didn't liked the idea to use one of my three det uses on an already confirming townie, learning nothing. Like I said, I thought I had my sanity figured out with Tatsu due the Erin lynch. Then Sam died as actual scum and I was back to square 1. But "confirming" my sanity on either Shad or Gry would only either confirm that we still know nothing about Tatsu due me being paranoid or that Tatsu is scum after all. And then what? I can't use it anymore. Thus I figured it is better to use it on people that ain't confirmed yet and see whatever result I get out.
That I got 3 guilties in a row is unlucky but not as bad as in that one game where I only got innocents as sane det over and over again, 4 or 5 times or so.
If you don't trust me and want to lynch me, that's fair. But what you learn from me is that I was mason/det yet my sanity will remain unclear as before my death.
Don't think we got a townie recruiting role with only 14 players. If successfully each night then by day 4 M. Recruiter would have a vote strength of 4 which is like half the votes, too powerful. Same reason we got no SS though with all the active roles SS would have a hard time building up a fake following.
And guilty on Holt. And yes, this either means I am paranoid or I got very lucky or that Tatsu/Holt have roles that make them seem scum when they either aren't yet or simply aren't like traitor and Death Miller.
No. Hider works in the way that all "direct" kills on the hider fail. However, the hider risks to die in an "indirect" way if his hiding target gets killed.
What is strange is that GB died and that Tatsu hasn't told us who she protected last night. Gry expected DD to be protected I expected Gb to be protected due the whole mortician stuff on Sam to check my night 2 investigation claim. Yet DD died, likely to protect Tatsu, yet GB also died and no word from Tatsu who his actual target was.
I didn't liked the idea to use one of my three det uses on an already confirming townie, learning nothing. Like I said, I thought I had my sanity figured out with Tatsu due the Erin lynch. Then Sam died as actual scum and I was back to square 1. But "confirming" my sanity on either Shad or Gry would only either confirm that we still know nothing about Tatsu due me being paranoid or that Tatsu is scum after all. And then what? I can't use it anymore. Thus I figured it is better to use it on people that ain't confirmed yet and see whatever result I get out.
That I got 3 guilties in a row is unlucky but not as bad as in that one game where I only got innocents as sane det over and over again, 4 or 5 times or so.
If you don't trust me and want to lynch me, that's fair. But what you learn from me is that I was mason/det yet my sanity will remain unclear as before my death.
@GrySun What if it is 3 mafias and one tp? As in starting scum I mean. Night 1 we had two blocking roles, plus your hiding role. I count tatsu's doc role out since she claimed to not have protected anyone in night 1. Again, a bit strange in my opinion because a doc should always protect but whatever. Not unlikely that a kill or recruitment was blocked. A 3-2-9 seems sort of workable for all three factions depending on who dies when. Meaning right now we could be 1-2-5 players left, with 1 mafia, 2 Tps and 5 townies.
@GrySun What if it is 3 mafias and one tp? As in starting scum I mean. Night 1 we had two blocking roles, plus your hiding role. I count tatsu's doc role out since she claimed to not have protected anyone in night 1. Again, a bit strange in my opinion because a doc should always protect but whatever. Not unlikely that a kill or recruitment was blocked. A 3-2-9 seems sort of workable for all three factions depending on who dies when. Meaning right now we could be 1-2-5 players left, with 1 mafia, 2 Tps and 5 townies.
Gry and Shad are confirmed Townies to me. Well, obviously.
Holt might be scum but that depends on his target and finding of last night.
Tatsu went from confirmed townie to niffy townie for me because no night 1 protection and somehow no info about who she really protected in night 3.
Brand, Gaj and Baka could all be townie but also like perfect place to find a mentee if we actually do have a mentor in-game.
And myself, I know that I'm townie but I also know that I don't really got much going for me with 3 guilties and lynching my own mason mate on day 1. So eh. If I die, at least I die town, I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@GrySun Nah, I mean, night 1 we had one kill, night 2 0 and night 3 2. Could mean poisoner but could also mean a Mentor failing night 1 to recruit, succeeding in night 2 while mafia fails their kill and then both mafia and mentor/mentee succeeding in their kills night 3. Then that would make it 1-2-5, with 1 mafia, 2 tps and 5 townies remaining.
Yes. But until we clear up the TP issue, we don't know if I ever tanked a kill or not. Would be funny if a kill from each group blocked a kill just because nobody wanna kill Shad. He's a nice hiding spot.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I kinda am starting to doubt that he's Apprentice anyhow.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And your former self was town wasn't she? I'd put Shad right below me in trust-levels.
Where does Holt stand for you? I guess you believe he's Det if James isn't? And what about Brandish?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Today is a @Holt waiting day I see. A Holt who may or may not be lying to us hm.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
8 players. If 2 mafias left, we have about 2 mislynches we can still make. Kinda rough.
If 2 mafias 1 TP, it's unwinnable unless we hunt for TP specifically but that could be a wild goose chase. But why 5 scums in 14 players?
If 1 mafia 1 TP, well, we just gotta lynch correctly.
i doubt we have tp but yea sure. I wonder why they don't wanna kill him? Could it be that his main target was tatsu and now james too and well welp one of them would die with him?
Yea I call bull on apprentice at this point.
yes my former self was town most of the times xD that's why i said I don't rly sus him just annoyed xD
Yes I believe we might just have a single det and he's paranoid/insane, would explain the low spice cost. That or he lying for convenience, so either holt or james one is scum for sure. I think xD
Brandish I haven't been paying attention too tbh, but his posts seem townie, idk what he claimed his role was i forgot if you mentioned it in your list earlier xD
No clue why I got sickly. I thought Margi gave it to me due killing her early in the last game and that Sam thought they figured my role out so they rather used the M.det on other townies who are more scary to them. They likely used it on you and Tatsu, would be my guess.
What is strange is that GB died and that Tatsu hasn't told us who she protected last night. Gry expected DD to be protected I expected Gb to be protected due the whole mortician stuff on Sam to check my night 2 investigation claim. Yet DD died, likely to protect Tatsu, yet GB also died and no word from Tatsu who his actual target was.