Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,566
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I have a question to ask. Which natsu is more serious. I would genuinely love to ask mashima if I can
Mashima and decent power scaling are two mutually exclusive things. Iirc mashima said in an event that natsu and gajeel are equals and this was after the aldoron arc where gajeel admittedly lost to natsu
I was the one who legit asked the question. I dropped three panels and asked which of this is serious natsu, you went and brought another thing entirely. @Shoutmon was replying to the question I asked
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I was the one who legit asked the question. I dropped three panels and asked which of this is serious natsu, you went and brought another thing entirely. @Shoutmon was replying to the question I asked
3 panels, which I still did not care about those since there is a more serious state for Natsu
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,566
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
3 panels, which I still did not care about those since there is a more serious state for Natsu
Okay let me make it easy for you to understand. Which natsu is more serious among the panels I dropped.
Seriously what's so hard to understand about this. I'm the one asking the question :yodawg . Why does every discussion with you goes in circles 😭
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Okay let me make it easy for you to understand. Which natsu is more serious among the panels I dropped.
Seriously what's so hard to understand about this. I'm the one asking the question :yodawg . Why does every discussion with you goes in circles 😭
I understood, i just didn’t care about your limited choices so I put one in from another part of the series.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,566
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lol something just made my day. I saw a debate on Reddit and a user was trying to prove misaki>suzaku lol they got cooked by the other user.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have a question to ask. Which natsu is more serious. I would genuinely love to ask mashima if I can
Mashima and decent power scaling are two mutually exclusive things. Iirc mashima said in an event that natsu and gajeel are equals and this was after the aldoron arc where gajeel admittedly lost to natsu.
So I saw a debate on Reddit about if natsu is still weaker than Erza. I honestly wonder how mashima sees natsu power wise. It's also makes me question which natsu is serious
The one against madmolle, against gajeel, against aldoron, against suzaku. Which one is it?
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
The one against madmolle, against gajeel, against aldoron, against suzaku. Which one is it?
He was serious against all wizards as challenges. He wanted to proove he is the strongest as a strength contest.

Against Aldoron, he turned mad in front of a foe who eradiacted human beings for centuries and wanted to continue. This is why the circumstance turned him in Dragon Force enhancing his power level, and could combine all legacy's Dragon Flames when Aldoron fooled Igneel.

Your question is like : which Natsu is the most serious in context : the one who fought regular Spriggans or the one who fought Fairy Heart Zeleph who said he wanted to erase the current time line ?

See the point ?
 

Garmadooon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,235
Age
21
Country
France
Mashima doesn't know how to explain Natsu's power so it's useless to know if he's weaker or stronger than S-class.

Otherwise if I have to classify Natsu's opponents according to how seriously he takes them: Aldo >> Suzaku >> Madmolle >> Gajeel.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,566
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
He was serious against all wizards as challenges. He wanted to proove he is the strongest as a strength contest.

Against Aldoron, he turned mad in front of a foe who eradiacted human beings for centuries and wanted to continue. This is why the circumstance turned him in Dragon Force enhancing his power level, and could combine all legacy's Dragon Flames when Aldoron fooled Igneel.

Your question is like : which Natsu is the most serious in context : the one who fought regular Spriggans or the one who fought Fairy Heart Zeleph who said he wanted to erase the current time line ?

See the point ?
My question is how does mashima see natsu power wise. What exactly is a serious natsu to mashima
Is it the natsu that fought gajeel
The one against madmolle
The one against suzaku
The one against aldoron. I'm not really talking about og fairy tail I'm talking more about the sequel. What exactly does a serious natsu mean? How do we know?
 

Anime VORTEX

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
520
Reaction score
871
Age
30
Country
Indonesia
My question is how does mashima see natsu power wise. What exactly is a serious natsu to mashima
Is it the natsu that fought gajeel
The one against madmolle
The one against suzaku
The one against aldoron. I'm not really talking about og fairy tail I'm talking more about the sequel. What exactly does a serious natsu mean? How do we know?
Serious Natsu is the one that fought Aldoron and especially when he is in dragon force mode
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,566
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Serious Natsu is the one that fought Aldoron and especially when he is in dragon force mode
Does that mean that erza and laxus are stronger than somewhat weakened aldoron? Can't really understand 😕
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,566
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
There is a difference between being serious and going all out u can be serious without going all out
I know there's a difference between going all out and being serious. But my problem is about natsu.
What exactly does it mean for mashima when natsu was going all out. I've seen people use the fact that natsu said he wasn't going to hold back against gajeel that he's as strong as the slayer knights. I ask this question because I think it's important.
 

Steven

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
2,232
Reaction score
3,989
Age
35
Country
Germany
Ignia Natsu was going all out
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,042
Reaction score
3,675
Age
32
Country
United States
I know there's a difference between going all out and being serious. But my problem is about natsu.
What exactly does it mean for mashima when natsu was going all out. I've seen people use the fact that natsu said he wasn't going to hold back against gajeel that he's as strong as the slayer knights. I ask this question because I think it's important.
Natsu was obviously holding back vs gajeel he didn’t use fdk moves on him
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,566
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
lol gray was never the same after this defeat. People try to use the fact that gray defeated hakune in his round two but the thing is that hakune was straight up fodder from the beginning while skullion wasn't. All them yoko was pretty much fodder and irrelevant. They also like claiming that the fact that natsu and erza lost round one and won round two gray would have done the same which is complete nonsense to me. Every team natsu member got their turn lol even some ft members got in on the action 😂😂💀. I have nothing against gray but current gray is deadass fodder. Lucy>>gray>>>>>Wendy
 
Last edited:

Garmadooon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,235
Age
21
Country
France
lol gray was never the same after this defeat. People try to use the fact that gray defeated hakune in his round two but the thing is that hakune was straight up fodder from the beginning while skullion wasn't. All them yoko was pretty much fodder and irrelevant. They also like claiming that the fact that natsu and erza lost round one and won round two gray would have done the same which is complete nonsense to me. Every team natsu member got their turn lol even some ft members got in on the action 😂😂💀. I have nothing against gray but current gray is deadass fodder. He's weaker than Lucy and Wendy and it's a fact
B-but Gray is Natsu's rival because Hiro said it !



(the fact that people think Wendy and Lucy outdid him shows how much the author shits on him 💀💀)
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,566
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
lol who was those debating me on the magic sealing chains back then. Skullion and gang used it at the beginning of this sequel to chain up Wendy and natsu. This just makes misaki look even more stupid and retarded. Well that's normally an Erza opponent for you, conveniently gets retarded mid battle so Mary sue can win and look flawless.
People be telling me that I say bs I agree that I do be speaking nonsense sometimes but a good amount of times I've been right. I legit told the people who was debating me that there was no reason for Misaki not to use the magic sealing chains it's just the normal for an erza opponent to become undeniably stupid mid battle. I don't hate erza but this is a fact only few Erza opponents don't become this dumb. Facts.
Misaki is a bad combatant and that to is a fact.
 
Top