- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 7,016
- Reaction score
- 2,554
- Country
-
I wasn’t replying to youThat was not the question I asked tho![]()
I wasn’t replying to youThat was not the question I asked tho![]()
But I asked the questionI wasn’t replying to you
And I don’t care what you saidBut I asked the question
I was the one who legit asked the question. I dropped three panels and asked which of this is serious natsu, you went and brought another thing entirely. @Shoutmon was replying to the question I askedI have a question to ask. Which natsu is more serious. I would genuinely love to ask mashima if I can
![]()
Mashima and decent power scaling are two mutually exclusive things. Iirc mashima said in an event that natsu and gajeel are equals and this was after the aldoron arc where gajeel admittedly lost to natsu![]()
3 panels, which I still did not care about those since there is a more serious state for NatsuI was the one who legit asked the question. I dropped three panels and asked which of this is serious natsu, you went and brought another thing entirely. @Shoutmon was replying to the question I asked
Okay let me make it easy for you to understand. Which natsu is more serious among the panels I dropped.3 panels, which I still did not care about those since there is a more serious state for Natsu
. Why does every discussion with you goes in circles
I understood, i just didn’t care about your limited choices so I put one in from another part of the series.Okay let me make it easy for you to understand. Which natsu is more serious among the panels I dropped.
Seriously what's so hard to understand about this. I'm the one asking the question. Why does every discussion with you goes in circles
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I saw a debate on Reddit about if natsu is still weaker than Erza. I honestly wonder how mashima sees natsu power wise. It's also makes me question which natsu is seriousI have a question to ask. Which natsu is more serious. I would genuinely love to ask mashima if I can
![]()
Mashima and decent power scaling are two mutually exclusive things. Iirc mashima said in an event that natsu and gajeel are equals and this was after the aldoron arc where gajeel admittedly lost to natsu.![]()
He was serious against all wizards as challenges. He wanted to proove he is the strongest as a strength contest.The one against madmolle, against gajeel, against aldoron, against suzaku. Which one is it?
My question is how does mashima see natsu power wise. What exactly is a serious natsu to mashimaHe was serious against all wizards as challenges. He wanted to proove he is the strongest as a strength contest.
Against Aldoron, he turned mad in front of a foe who eradiacted human beings for centuries and wanted to continue. This is why the circumstance turned him in Dragon Force enhancing his power level, and could combine all legacy's Dragon Flames when Aldoron fooled Igneel.
Your question is like : which Natsu is the most serious in context : the one who fought regular Spriggans or the one who fought Fairy Heart Zeleph who said he wanted to erase the current time line ?
See the point ?
Serious Natsu is the one that fought Aldoron and especially when he is in dragon force modeMy question is how does mashima see natsu power wise. What exactly is a serious natsu to mashima
Is it the natsu that fought gajeel
The one against madmolle
The one against suzaku
The one against aldoron. I'm not really talking about og fairy tail I'm talking more about the sequel. What exactly does a serious natsu mean? How do we know?
Does that mean that erza and laxus are stronger than somewhat weakened aldoron? Can't really understandSerious Natsu is the one that fought Aldoron and especially when he is in dragon force mode
I know there's a difference between going all out and being serious. But my problem is about natsu.There is a difference between being serious and going all out u can be serious without going all out
Natsu was obviously holding back vs gajeel he didn’t use fdk moves on himI know there's a difference between going all out and being serious. But my problem is about natsu.
What exactly does it mean for mashima when natsu was going all out. I've seen people use the fact that natsu said he wasn't going to hold back against gajeel that he's as strong as the slayer knights. I ask this question because I think it's important.
B-but Gray is Natsu's rival because Hiro said it !lol gray was never the same after this defeat. People try to use the fact that gray defeated hakune in his round two but the thing is that hakune was straight up fodder from the beginning while skullion wasn't. All them yoko was pretty much fodder and irrelevant. They also like claiming that the fact that natsu and erza lost round one and won round two gray would have done the same which is complete nonsense to me. Every team natsu member got their turn lol even some ft members got in on the action![]()
. I have nothing against gray but current gray is deadass fodder. He's weaker than Lucy and Wendy and it's a fact