The Zwivix Thread

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Um..guys I would really appreciate it if you would not spam my thread so much....dont get me wrong once in a while is good, but not for so long.

Or you can keep posting but dont make your post less than 2 complete lines. Remember we still have rules.

I'm not telling you to leave but I dont wanna get in trouble if you keep spamming like this.

Just make your posts longer and have them say something of importance.
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Yea, but she says that we decided to end it peacefully....
She did? :blink Well, i bet she didn't like war at all. ^^ And penguin is so cute however. :gigglebunny

1. My favortie animal is of course a Penguin.
:XD So what do you like from penguins zwiv? ^^

2. Nope dont got any pets, I dont think that anyone can trust me with any animal...
Why is that? Don't you think it'll be nice to have a penguin as a pet zwiv? :XD

Btw gratz on becoming Translator!
Thank u zwiv! :hug ^^

-----

Take that njt i got the biggest Transltor thread of all!
Woow, you've become the biggest translator thread? Congratz zwiv!! :amuse
Let's throw :confetti :confetti

So what kind of music do you like zwiv?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
no worries zwi you wont get in trouble, its us, n i start working again now so i wont be more active than before :crying
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
She did? :blink Well, i bet she didn't like war at all. ^^ And penguin is so cute however. :gigglebunny
Yea thats exactly what she said :blink how did you know?

:XD So what do you like from penguins zwiv? ^^
Well I first of all love them baby penguins, their cute, and well its just the way they walk...

Why is that? Don't you think it'll be nice to have a penguin as a pet zwiv? :XD
I doubt I have a cool enough environment to keep them alive, but that would be cool to have a penguin as a pet.

Thank u zwiv! :hug ^^
So what series have you been translating?

Woow, you've become the biggest translator thread? Congratz zwiv!! :amuse
Let's throw :confetti :confetti
Thanks ^^
So what kind of music do you like zwiv?
I like all kinds of music except country...I had to listen it for 8 hours one day of great stress for me, and I've hated it ever since.
no worries zwi you wont get in trouble, its us, n i start working again now so i wont be more active than before :crying
Well gratz on gettnig a job :amuse. Anyway its fun reading over all your schemes.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Not so much gettin a new job as it is my vacation is over :scry

glad i brought some joy into your life Zwi! :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
So what series have you been translating?
she does ES21 and fairy tail, right velvet-nee~chan :XD

Well gratz on gettnig a job . Anyway its fun reading over all your schemes.
:blink schemes, did we post any schemes. i thought we were just talking nonsense:amuse

Not so much gettin a new job as it is my vacation is over :scry
well thats spell the end of our spree:tem
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
isn't that about soccer... :headscratch


doubleposting... i know sorry

btw, zwi you have a site? I just saw it on the advertisment section :XD
i should drop by eh? :p
what other projects are you doing btw, other than whistle?
 
Last edited:

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Ossu Zwivix :hi5
staright to the point
what's your fave season?
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Yea thats exactly what she said :blink how did you know?
Well, maybe because i have such a supernatural ability. :eyeroll :XD
Well, cos py has said it before tough. :p

Well I first of all love them baby penguins, their cute, and well its just the way they walk...
Yep, they're so cute!! :gigglebunny The way they walk? What's with it zwiv? ^^

I doubt I have a cool enough environment to keep them alive, but that would be cool to have a penguin as a pet.
Is it zwiv? :blink You have such a cool environment? You're so lucky.. :amuse I can't keep any penguin at my place since my place is not cool enough for them. :XD
And yeah, it'll be cool to have penguin as a pet. ^^

So what series have you been translating?
I've been translating ES21 and Fairy Tail right now. ^^ Do you read them zwiv? ^^

I like all kinds of music except country...I had to listen it for 8 hours one day of great stress for me, and I've hated it ever since.
:XD Why is that zwiv? Why you had to listen to that music?

she does ES21 and fairy tail, right velvet-nee~chan :XD
Right! :woo You're so smart imp~kun! :hug :XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Oh, Zwivix i joined your brigade so change the first post :yelling

btw i rule over the earths core with my badgers.....if your okay with that :XD

Right! :woo You're so smart imp~kun! :hug :XD
I've been told :fan
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Whoa! Didnt even know that I was mentioned in the first post! Nice one Zwi! :thumbs

*Supreme-Admiral Pirate* :love SAP for short :XD

Oh Yeah, Imp-kun, Xophien just totally ignored the the question *the awesome line* i stole got was given copied by/from you asked him.. y'know bout stalking n whatnot.. :notrust
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
i saw itp.....that was....cold!!

so zwivix what is your favourite anime and favourite manga (you cant say whistle :amuse)
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Not so much gettin a new job as it is my vacation is over :scry

glad i brought some joy into your life Zwi! :D
Aww... ::darn

:blink schemes, did we post any schemes. i thought we were just talking nonsense:amuse
Well to me it sounded like some really intresting schemes.
well , theres always the weekends, fear not :shifty :kukuku

btw Zwi, whats 'Whistle' about? :blink
Woot weekend parties! to bad I cant join you this weekend. Especially on saturday. I got to go to a party early cause later in the afternoon im going to the Halloween Horror Nights

isn't that about soccer... :headscratch
<hr noshade size="1">
doubleposting... i know sorry

btw, zwi you have a site? I just saw it on the advertisment section :XD
i should drop by eh? :p
what other projects are you doing btw, other than whistle?
Yea we got a site but I dont go on it that often. I let other people do the work for me since i got so many other things to worry about. At the moment we only have Whistle! (Thats the title not that I'm yelling), we only have 4 people working on it, once we get more people we will probably pick up other manly sports manga's that dont get the attention they deserve.

Ossu Zwivix :hi5
staright to the point
what's your fave season?
Well im gonna have to say that fall is my favorite season, since well thats when I celebrate my birthday and it stops getting burning hot every day, but I do miss those summer days when all the girls wear skirts :p ...So i guess Summer is my second favorite season :amuse

Yep, they're so cute!! :gigglebunny The way they walk? What's with it zwiv? ^^
Well they always waddle, I dont know its kindda a funny way of walking...
Is it zwiv? :blink You have such a cool environment? You're so lucky.. :amuse I can't keep any penguin at my place since my place is not cool enough for them. :XD
And yeah, it'll be cool to have penguin as a pet. ^^
Totally! Omg if I had a penguin for a pet my life would be complete...
I've been translating ES21 and Fairy Tail right now. ^^ Do you read them zwiv? ^^
Well I have only reading a little of Fairy Tail. I also translate Fairy Tail to Spanish...I dont get most of the story..since I bearly started translating the last 4 chapters, but I'm kindda getting the story now.
:XD Why is that zwiv? Why you had to listen to that music?
well I had to meet a deadline that day and I didnt have time to turn off or change the radio station, or else I would never finish my work...So I was stuck listening to it for my whole day. It was a nightmare.


Whoa! Didnt even know that I was mentioned in the first post! Nice one Zwi! :thumbs

*Supreme-Admiral Pirate* :love SAP for short :XD
Yea I thought it would be cool to keep a list like that. :amuse
so zwivix what is your favourite anime and favourite manga (you cant say whistle :amuse)
My favorite anime would have to be Death Note. I wish it wouldnt have ended. People tell me that I remind them of Light alot, whith being smart and good with the ladies not the killing of everyone. But they say it was almost as if they had me in the story.

Oh, Zwivix i joined your brigade so change the first post :yelling

btw i rule over the earths core with my badgers.....if your okay with that :XD
I got you ^^ Added
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
well it aint that bad, the busy season is over for a few wekks 'til x-mas stuff comes into play, which just writing takes a chunk out of my soul.
Woot weekend parties! to bad I cant join you this weekend. Especially on saturday. I got to go to a party early cause later in the afternoon im going to the Halloween Horror Nights
that sounds really cool :nuts i wanna go too :shakefist
Yea I thought it would be cool to keep a list like that. :amuse
lets hope it grows :kukuku
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
well it aint that bad, the busy season is over for a few wekks 'til x-mas stuff comes into play, which just writing takes a chunk out of my soul.
Lol. I get it does take a large chunck, how often do you think you'll be on?


that sounds really cool :nuts i wanna go too :shakefist
Woot! its gonna be so scary, they say its the scariest they've ever had it. If I dont come back on Sunday that means I died from shock the night before, but at least I'll die happy.
lets hope it grows :kukuku
Yea I hope it grows, but we really need a Role Playing forum, so we can role play our plans for world domination...I already suggested it, but they said it would be to confusing. I put a link on my sig to see if we can petition for it to be added...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yea I hope it grows, but we really need a Role Playing forum, so we can role play our plans for world domination...I already suggested it, but they said it would be to confusing. I put a link on my sig to see if we can petition for it to be added...
Well, ther is a Rp thread in the fun fourm, they probably wont give us a forum unless that thread becomes more popular:darn


Imperium(Badger Lord of the Core)
:oh

I got such a cool name :)

:thumbs
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Well, ther is a Rp thread in the fun fourm, they probably wont give us a forum unless that thread becomes more popular:darn
Yea thats why im trying to petition for a forum, just go on there and say that you want a forum. Maybe we can get enough people to have that happen.
I got such a cool name :)

:thumbs
yea its awsome. I like it to,lol I made it up.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Lol. I get it does take a large chunck, how often do you think you'll be on?
last year i pulled over 70 hours a week :scry
Woot! its gonna be so scary, they say its the scariest they've ever had it. If I dont come back on Sunday that means I died from shock the night before, but at least I'll die happy.
happily scared to death? :XD
Yea I hope it grows, but we really need a Role Playing forum, so we can role play our plans for world domination...I already suggested it, but they said it would be to confusing. I put a link on my sig to see if we can petition for it to be added...
you really have a whole lot of links in you sig >_>
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yea thats why im trying to petition for a forum, just go on there and say that you want a forum. Maybe we can get enough people to have that happen.
I actually couldn't resist joining in the role playing :darn it fun!!

you really have a whole lot of links in you sig >_>
.... so true!!
 
Top