Not so much gettin a new job as it is my vacation is over
glad i brought some joy into your life Zwi!
Aww... :

schemes, did we post any schemes. i thought we were just talking nonsense
Well to me it sounded like some really intresting schemes.
well , theres always the weekends, fear not
btw Zwi, whats 'Whistle' about?
Woot weekend parties! to bad I cant join you this weekend. Especially on saturday. I got to go to a party early cause later in the afternoon im going to the
Halloween Horror Nights
isn't that about soccer...

<hr noshade size="1">
doubleposting... i know sorry
btw, zwi you have a site? I just saw it on the advertisment section
i should drop by eh?

what other projects are you doing btw, other than whistle?
Yea we got a site but I dont go on it that often. I let other people do the work for me since i got so many other things to worry about. At the moment we only have Whistle! (Thats the title not that I'm yelling), we only have 4 people working on it, once we get more people we will probably pick up other manly sports manga's that dont get the attention they deserve.
Ossu Zwivix

staright to the point
what's your fave season?
Well im gonna have to say that fall is my favorite season, since well thats when I celebrate my birthday and it stops getting burning hot every day, but I do miss those summer days when all the girls wear skirts

...So i guess Summer is my second favorite season
Yep, they're so cute!!

The way they walk? What's with it zwiv? ^^
Well they always waddle, I dont know its kindda a funny way of walking...
Is it zwiv?

You have such a cool environment? You're so lucky..

I can't keep any penguin at my place since my place is not cool enough for them.

And yeah, it'll be cool to have penguin as a pet. ^^
Totally! Omg if I had a penguin for a pet my life would be complete...
I've been translating ES21 and Fairy Tail right now. ^^ Do you read them zwiv? ^^
Well I have only reading a little of Fairy Tail. I also translate Fairy Tail to Spanish...I dont get most of the story..since I bearly started translating the last 4 chapters, but I'm kindda getting the story now.

Why is that zwiv? Why you had to listen to that music?
well I had to meet a deadline that day and I didnt have time to turn off or change the radio station, or else I would never finish my work...So I was stuck listening to it for my whole day. It was a nightmare.
Whoa! Didnt even know that I was mentioned in the first post! Nice one Zwi!
*Supreme-Admiral Pirate*

SAP for short
Yea I thought it would be cool to keep a list like that.
so zwivix what is your favourite anime and favourite manga (you cant say whistle

)
My favorite anime would have to be Death Note. I wish it wouldnt have ended. People tell me that I remind them of Light alot, whith being smart and good with the ladies not the killing of everyone. But they say it was almost as if they had me in the story.
Oh, Zwivix i joined your brigade so change the first post
btw i rule over the earths core with my badgers.....if your okay with that
I got you ^^ Added