Jeez, if not for Koko I'd of copped it either by mislynch or by Xadyu's bomb- thanks for saving me Koko
. And RIP Evil, the D1/N1 curse for you continued
Now to put the blowtorch on a few things that irked me while I was asleep in the final hours of the last day phase...
@Shad Yare yare daze... you called me scum for revealing like you did ("he did the same thing as me, therefore he must be scum!"), and you then force-fed Xadyu a detective hint/claim to try and save himself with. Very confusing, but I suppose it is very Shad. Bad look though, and NOW you want to lay quiet...
@wojak Not sure if you were terribly misguided with a bad read on Xad or whether you're his teammate. Your Kat vote was also odd, and could look like trying to steer clear of the ultimate lynch decision. Hopefully you can redeem yourself from that shoddy showing last day phase.
@digitaldude You did piss all as a lurker and then voted for me, I expect more from you today because you look stinky-ish
Your townie claim legit?
I need to see more from Erin, GB, and then whoever shows up between Des and Van/
Now to put the blowtorch on a few things that irked me while I was asleep in the final hours of the last day phase...
@Shad Yare yare daze... you called me scum for revealing like you did ("he did the same thing as me, therefore he must be scum!"), and you then force-fed Xadyu a detective hint/claim to try and save himself with. Very confusing, but I suppose it is very Shad. Bad look though, and NOW you want to lay quiet...
@wojak Not sure if you were terribly misguided with a bad read on Xad or whether you're his teammate. Your Kat vote was also odd, and could look like trying to steer clear of the ultimate lynch decision. Hopefully you can redeem yourself from that shoddy showing last day phase.
@digitaldude You did piss all as a lurker and then voted for me, I expect more from you today because you look stinky-ish
I need to see more from Erin, GB, and then whoever shows up between Des and Van/
And even less so when he got caught out on the lie!
