Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Jeez, if not for Koko I'd of copped it either by mislynch or by Xadyu's bomb- thanks for saving me Koko 🙏 . And RIP Evil, the D1/N1 curse for you continued 😭

Now to put the blowtorch on a few things that irked me while I was asleep in the final hours of the last day phase...

@Shad Yare yare daze... you called me scum for revealing like you did ("he did the same thing as me, therefore he must be scum!"), and you then force-fed Xadyu a detective hint/claim to try and save himself with. Very confusing, but I suppose it is very Shad. Bad look though, and NOW you want to lay quiet...

@wojak Not sure if you were terribly misguided with a bad read on Xad or whether you're his teammate. Your Kat vote was also odd, and could look like trying to steer clear of the ultimate lynch decision. Hopefully you can redeem yourself from that shoddy showing last day phase.

@digitaldude You did piss all as a lurker and then voted for me, I expect more from you today because you look stinky-ish 🤨 Your townie claim legit?



I need to see more from Erin, GB, and then whoever shows up between Des and Van/
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
This is why evil wanted me dead day 1.

I tend to start well, then I get paranoid and then do the opposite of what I started with.

But would mafia try to save a bomb, especially after they get 3 votes?

The fact he was a bomb explains why he felt like a town, maybe after I tried so hard to save him, DD voted to help me do it.

@SirSamuel016 I understand you are mad at me for suggesting to kill you instead, I'm happy I didn't get a chance to go crazy like that, good you made it.

I only considered you because nobody else wanted to coordinate a vote with me, I didn't have any reason to want you dead, except to save a detective.

Guys, if I knew he was mafia bomb, what do I gain from defending him?
With bomb defuser in the game, the earlier he explodes the better.
Also since bomb defuser was confirmed by host, evil was already confirmed before the mafia bomb reveal.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Sure I can hint I suppose, it is not a very thrilling and i had it before, i didnt quiet udnerstood the behaviour of wojack and shad from yday , the blind trust on xadyu was too weird and risky? i dont know what they were thinking
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Going to re-read evils posts, don't understand this pattern
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
Our lynch today must be wojak, dd or shad right?

Shad fabricated Xad's det claim, defended him, tried to get others not to kill Xad and kill Sam or whoever. Absolutely unhinged defence attempting to guilt trip us over the hypothetical det. Insisted on the huge post count being sticking point, even when everyone else kept pointing out it means jack. Additionally, Evil died who'd have 100% been on his ass. Rly curious what kind of defence he'll offer up

Wojak was also rly handholding Xad by the end, maybe he can elaborate on his role and actions. Similarly DD voted Sam instead of Xad which maybe indicates that he knew Xad was a bomb?

Finally I think Erichi's behaviour is also very backgroundish. Lots of filler posts, passing time.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
oh a confirmed townie already
DD was quick to consider Evil confirmed.
As a town, evil is 80% confirmed, but if you are mafia, you know you have a bomb so he is 100% confirmed to mafia.

The only question then is if xadyu slipped up
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also can't put a random vote when its this late
He is setting himself up to either save or kill xad, either way it good for a mafia DD.

vote kill samuel gonna put this here, will make a final decision before day ends
Feels very calculated, he said 'put'.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shad fabricated Xad's det claim, defended him, tried to get others not to kill Xad and kill Sam or whoever. Absolutely unhinged defence attempting to guilt trip us over the hypothetical det. Insisted on the huge post count being sticking point, even when everyone else kept pointing out it means jack. Additionally, Evil died who'd have 100% been on his ass. Rly curious what kind of defence he'll offer up
I hope your personal reasons aren't clouding your judgement xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Feels very calculated, he said 'put'.
He probably coudn't even vote xad since he was a bomb and no mafia could risk voting him last, Asako's vote was unexpected.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The fact he was a bomb explains why he felt like a town, maybe after I tried so hard to save him, DD voted to help me do it.

@SirSamuel016 I understand you are mad at me for suggesting to kill you instead, I'm happy I didn't get a chance to go crazy like that, good you made it.

I only considered you because nobody else wanted to coordinate a vote with me, I didn't have any reason to want you dead, except to save a detective.
He never felt like a town :lmao And even less so when he got caught out on the lie! :arf

...A detective, you say? WHEN YOU FORCE FED HIM THE CLAIM?! 😭

it is not a very thrilling and i had it before
That's a very shit hint, you can do better than that

Our lynch today must be wojak, dd or shad right?
Throw Erin in the mix for consideration, maybe GB too imo. Gotta probe 'em and see what we can get out of them
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
...A detective, you say? WHEN YOU FORCE FED HIM THE CLAIM?! 😭
You think as mafia I tie myself to sinking ships to the point of playing the game for them?

Like here claim detective and let me do the work for you to save your life.

I'm a dumb town but not a dumb mafia, my mafia play is calculated.


He never felt like a town :lmao And even less so when he got caught out on the lie! :arf
Easy to say for somebody that woke up after the host release the result, I can also go to sleep and wake tomorrow to tell you DD was obviously mafia after seeing the results.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Damn if I was right, I would be the one bossing you around, you and panda, enjoy being on the right side of history.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
To be honest, Shad was building a case against Xad the entire day until the detective possibility came into the picture, just for that I would give him the benefit of doubt today over wojak who protected Xad from the very beginning.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
its shit because you are lazy
Its shit because its shit. "Ohhh I've had this before and its not very exciting", for all we know it could a fucken McChicken :arf Do better!

You think as mafia I tie myself to sinking ships to the point of playing the game for them?

Like here claim detective and let me do the work for you to save your life.

I'm a dumb town but not a dumb mafia, my mafia play is calculated.
No, I just think you're easily misled and and ended up nearly making a mess by protecting a mafia by feeding him a claim only you proposed :arf

That last point could be debateable in instances but most have those moments 🥴

Easy to say for somebody that woke up after the host release the result, I can also go to sleep and wake tomorrow to tell you DD was obviously mafia after seeing the results.
Easy to say for me who analysed it, considered what he said, realised it was bullshit and then voted for him :heh

Damn if I was right, I would be the one bossing you around, you and panda, enjoy being on the right side of history.
Yes yes. Scrub up a bit and you'll hopefully be fine and not do that again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To be honest, Shad was building a case against Xad the entire day until the detective possibility came into the picture, just for that I would give him the benefit of doubt today over wojak who protected Xad from the very beginning.
I agree, I think he's less of a priority but bothering him a little over his slip doesn't hurt :teehee

Who would be your priority currently?

________________________

Question for @GrySun : Are we allowed to discuss paths/path actions here or not?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Little paranoid about discussing that given the recent hall of shame stuff from last game 🥴
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Question for @GrySun : Are we allowed to discuss paths/path actions here or not?
Of course.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Keep in mind to not copy paste anything directly, and to not compare PMs based on fluff pics and whatever. Use common sense to see what‘s clearly against proper game procedure.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I agree, I think he's less of a priority but bothering him a little over his slip doesn't hurt :teehee

Who would be your priority currently?
The player I like the least right now is wojak for obvious reasons.

Other than that, I would keep an eye on the afks since last game there was a mafia in one too, so it could happen again. But overall, I don't really feel like we have much information since yesterday we mostly discussed Xadyu and now that is settled, so I wanna wait and see what people have to say today.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,116
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Quick summary, Hints claim etc
  1. SirSamuel016 - Stoat - claims vanilla town (#6)
  2. Erinyes - River Snapper - 1st time she got the role, and I'm pretty happy abt it , its passive( #26 #63)
  3. Evil3ye - Opossum (Bomb Defuser) killed Night 1
  4. Xadyu - Raven Egg (Mafia Bomb) lynched Day 1
  5. Copy Panda - Grizzly has an active jutsu (#38)
  6. Marmalade - Ant Queen she has an active role (#29)
  7. GB - Alpha
  8. digitaldude - Skink -claims vanilla (#149)
  9. Shad - Black Goat - claims vanilla town (#3)
  10. wojak - Kingfisher no vanilla
  11. Asako - Pronghorn (Hider) exploded Day 1
  12. desin24 - Great White
  13. Kat - Cat - Has an active role (#25)
Ok I caught up , some interesting stuff. i dont get it @Shad why you suddenly started to defend Xad ?
4 vanilla claims one was mafia bomb, but 3 is still way too many, unless theres a traitor/sleeper, even so I believe at least 1 maybe more should be scum, and possibly one at least among earliest xad voters.

I like vanilla on my ice cream but this much vanilla on a mafia game is getting on my nerves.
And due to the mechanics, it will be super convininent for mafias to claim later. So, people wo did not claim anything so far including me, should be sus too.


Therefore, I will claim that, I'm no vanilla. With the posts so far, Evil looks town to me....but not much info about others to form an opinion.

I will go to sleep shortly and might miss rest of the day. So, I votekill Shad
Wojak i dont get it too. why did you trust among all vanilla claims Xad's
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also i dont get why mafia targetted evil since bomb died defuser with no bomb left is basically just plain townie, and left aside all active claims and all vanilla claims with potential sleeper aside. :grumble
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
lol ok let just play the game.

I can't let your lynch me, because I'm town.

I would rather not lynch wojak, because the reason he gave even tho was wrong, made sense to me, and I respect a man that follows his convictions plus I'm biased since his case is close to mine.

Xad voters are clear today, I have some doubts but hunting outside that group is just better this D2.

Wojak had a second vote on me, before locking kat.

The only votes that look like were meant to save xad were the one cast on sam, the dude sleeping.

I think we should hear more from DD and Marm and everybody else like desin and Erinyes.

@GrySun can you please add the links of posts to the vote post.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,116
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Throw Erin in the mix for consideration,
Oh wow want to re do same shit you did that hydra game on me ? I mean how are you even cleared, claiming vanilla doesnt make you innocent , it could be true it could be one of your lovely strategies too, 2nd your defending xad doesnt look good either, sadly i know how you play and i tend to think you re more likely town, as usual a chaotic one. and there are interesting picks to lynch, but stop acting as if you were confirmed just because you claimed 1st.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Also i dont get why mafia targetted evil since bomb died defuser with no bomb left is basically just plain townie, and left aside all active claims and all vanilla claims with potential sleeper aside. :grumble
This mafia is smart, confirmed townies are the most important people to kill, we are dealing with professionals.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh wow want to re do same shit you did that hydra game on me ? I mean how are you even cleared, claiming vanilla doesnt make you innocent , it could be true it could be one of your lovely strategies too, 2nd your defending xad doesnt look good either, sadly i know how you play and i tend to think you re more likely town, as usual a chaotic one. and there are interesting picks to lynch, but stop acting as if you were confirmed just because you claimed 1st.
You talking to me here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top