Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,122
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh wow want to re do same shit you did that hydra game on me ? I mean how are you even cleared, claiming vanilla doesnt make you innocent , it could be true it could be one of your lovely strategies too, 2nd your defending xad doesnt look good either, sadly i know how you play and i tend to think you re more likely town, as usual a chaotic one. and there are interesting picks to lynch, but stop acting as if you were confirmed just because you claimed 1st.
Ah i mixed sam with shad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This mafia is smart, confirmed townies are the most important people to kill, we are dealing with professionals.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You talking to me here?
I thought it was your post sorry lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

but any of you be it sam or you , none is cleared
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Of course.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Keep in mind to not copy paste anything directly, and to not compare PMs based on fluff pics and whatever. Use common sense to see what‘s clearly against proper game procedure.
Arigato Gry-san.

__________________________

Well, for Day 1 I selected the Totem path because I figured the investment could be worth it. Haven't decided upon a Path for Day 2 yet.

The player I like the least right now is wojak for obvious reasons.

Other than that, I would keep an eye on the afks since last game there was a mafia in one too, so it could happen again. But overall, I don't really feel like we have much information since yesterday we mostly discussed Xadyu and now that is settled, so I wanna wait and see what people have to say today.
I think his defense of Xad + his vote feeling almost throwaway-like on you who looks town-ish was a bit sus so I agree on that. I also think it's worth looking at the people who voted for me :arf

Oh wow want to re do same shit you did that hydra game on me ? I mean how are you even cleared, claiming vanilla doesnt make you innocent , it could be true it could be one of your lovely strategies too, 2nd your defending xad doesnt look good either, sadly i know how you play and i tend to think you re more likely town, as usual a chaotic one. and there are interesting picks to lynch, but stop acting as if you were confirmed just because you claimed 1st.
How am I cleared? Well I'm not confirmed I suppose but firstly: If I was scum I'd probably know Xadyu's role assuming the scums all got their roles from the same PM group like in previous games so I'd know not to leave a vote on the BOMB when sleeping because there's no guarantee I'd survive even if I'm up for lynch myself. Saving myself from lynch by voting for the bomb and not pushing for a safer option to be lynched instead just doesn't make sense.

I never defended Xad though??? 🤨 The more I read this post the more I feel like you've confused me for Shad which might be the most offensive thing you've ever done in my general direction Erin :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Its shit because its shit. "Ohhh I've had this before and its not very exciting", for all we know it could a fucken McChicken :arf Do better!



No, I just think you're easily misled and and ended up nearly making a mess by protecting a mafia by feeding him a claim only you proposed :arf

That last point could be debateable in instances but most have those moments 🥴



Easy to say for me who analysed it, considered what he said, realised it was bullshit and then voted for him :heh



Yes yes. Scrub up a bit and you'll hopefully be fine and not do that again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I agree, I think he's less of a priority but bothering him a little over his slip doesn't hurt :teehee

Who would be your priority currently?

________________________

Question for @GrySun : Are we allowed to discuss paths/path actions here or not?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Little paranoid about discussing that given the recent hall of shame stuff from last game 🥴
you are so boring just like my role it is an active
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
5x Xadyu (Kat, Copy Panda, GB, SirSamuel016, Asako)
@Erinyes sam is cleared tho, as much as you can be on d2.

The first 2 votes on a mafia, I understand if you doubt a bit, but 3rd onward cannot be a mafia teammate voting a bomb teammate.

People get lynched with 3 votes on D1.

1- nobody would risk dying on a teammate
2- nobody would kill a teammate
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,122
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
The more I read this post the more I feel like you've confused me for Shad which might be the most offensive thing you've ever done in my general direction Erin :lmao
I mistook sorry for some reason, when I quoted I saw your avy and thought you were shad, and i remember that hydra game where he cast shade on me and made me lynched lmao Im sorry guys I didnt mean to be harsh on any of you lol
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
The more I read this post the more I feel like you've confused me for Shad which might be the most offensive thing you've ever done in my general direction Erin :lmao
:Haha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is quote worthy, let see if I have space in my signature xD
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I mistook sorry for some reason, when I quoted I saw your avy and thought you were shad, and i remember that hydra game where he cast shade on me and made me lynched lmao Im sorry guys I didnt mean to be harsh on any of you lol
All good, I was joking about the offensive thing... mostly :kappa
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,122
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes sam is cleared tho, as much as you can be on d2.

The first 2 votes on a mafia, I understand if you doubt a bit, but 3rd onward cannot be a mafia teammate voting a bomb teammate.

People get lynched with 3 votes on D1.

1- nobody would risk dying on a teammate
2- nobody would kill a teammate
Ah yeah true, i dont know i cant see the order of votes, but what if one of them is traitor, they wont know the roles only the affiliation.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well, for Day 1 I selected the Totem path because I figured the investment could be worth it.
To show you that I'm a good guy, let me be honest with you.

You were already in a bad spot, as a xad voter you were more confirmed than most, meaning you are a worth night kill for mafia, hoping to hit a sleeper.

By claiming going for the long term investment, you are making it even more attractive to night kill you.

If a kill goes missing you will be very high suspect now, we may even switch positions xD

So be nice to me now if you want me to be nice to you later ^°^
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,714
Gender
Female
Country
China
I hope your personal reasons aren't clouding your judgement xD
For the record, other than you taking jokes and trolling too literally, too seriously or simply the wrong way entirely I don't have any "personal" issues with you

I'm just saying in the spirit of Occams razor, you make a strong lynch candidate.

How do you feel about my alternatives? Folks like (but not limited to) DD, Eri, Wojak? What about them over you?

To be honest, Shad was building a case against Xad the entire day until the detective possibility came into the picture, just for that I would give him the benefit of doubt today over wojak who protected Xad from the very beginning.
Wojaks defence was a lot more sober than Shads though; Wojak held Xad by the hand, yes, but Shad tried to help Xad w his claim + tried to scare us into not voting mafia but someone else. The post count thing was a hail merry if Ive ever seen one. He even fabricated the claim for Xad. Theyre both excellent candidates but mafia Shad will cause a lot more damage to town with his esoteric reasoning than Wojak will imo

Quick summary, Hints claim etc
  1. SirSamuel016 - Stoat - claims vanilla town (#6)
  2. Erinyes - River Snapper - 1st time she got the role, and I'm pretty happy abt it , its passive( #26 #63)
  3. Evil3ye - Opossum (Bomb Defuser) killed Night 1
  4. Xadyu - Raven Egg (Mafia Bomb) lynched Day 1
  5. Copy Panda - Grizzly has an active jutsu (#38)
  6. Marmalade - Ant Queen she has an active role (#29)
  7. GB - Alpha
  8. digitaldude - Skink -claims vanilla (#149)
  9. Shad - Black Goat - claims vanilla town (#3)
  10. wojak - Kingfisher no vanilla
  11. Asako - Pronghorn (Hider) exploded Day 1
  12. desin24 - Great White
  13. Kat - Cat - Has an active role (#25)
Ok I caught up , some interesting stuff. i dont get it @Shad why you suddenly started to defend Xad ?
4 vanilla claims one was mafia bomb, but 3 is still way too many, unless theres a traitor/sleeper, even so I believe at least 1 maybe more should be scum, and possibly one at least among earliest xad voters.


Wojak i dont get it too. why did you trust among all vanilla claims Xad's
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also i dont get why mafia targetted evil since bomb died defuser with no bomb left is basically just plain townie, and left aside all active claims and all vanilla claims with potential sleeper aside. :grumble
Erichi your posts yesterday were rather fillerish and aimless, it makes you rather suspicious. It felt like you were trying to pass time under the radar. + you placed that random vote on Marms and were kinda chummy w Xad. How do you feel about this allegation?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,905
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
__________________________

Well, for Day 1 I selected the Totem path because I figured the investment could be worth it. Haven't decided upon a Path for Day 2 yet.
I also went for the totem path on D1!

(Using phone for 5ish hours more, after that I’ll have my laptop for rest of the day so please be patient)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would rather not lynch wojak, because the reason he gave even tho was wrong, made sense to me, and I respect a man that follows his convictions plus I'm biased since his case is close to mine.
How do you feel about Wojaks lock on Kat, who imo came across the most town so far?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also guys, just a random thought, not sure if I’m convinced myself - but what are the odds of having a third party in game? Or is the game too small to consider something like that? 🤔
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,714
Gender
Female
Country
China
Has DD posted yet? Lets hear his reasoning for trying to jump Sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw Marms you weren't on the Xad train either, how do you feel about Xad dying mafia bomb? How do you feel about Sam after the shenanigans of last day?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,122
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
For the record, other than you taking jokes and trolling too literally, too seriously or simply the wrong way entirely I don't have any "personal" issues with you

I'm just saying in the spirit of Occams razor, you make a strong lynch candidate.

How do you feel about my alternatives? Folks like (but not limited to) DD, Eri, Wojak? What about them over you?



Wojaks defence was a lot more sober than Shads though; Wojak held Xad by the hand, yes, but Shad tried to help Xad w his claim + tried to scare us into not voting mafia but someone else. The post count thing was a hail merry if Ive ever seen one. He even fabricated the claim for Xad. Theyre both excellent candidates but mafia Shad will cause a lot more damage to town with his esoteric reasoning than Wojak will imo



Erichi your posts yesterday were rather fillerish and aimless, it makes you rather suspicious. It felt like you were trying to pass time under the radar. + you placed that random vote on Marms and were kinda chummy w Xad. How do you feel about this allegation?
Nope if you read I said I had to to cast my vote coz i wont be here unless maybe before the end of the phase.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,714
Gender
Female
Country
China
Nope if you read I said I had to to cast my vote coz i wont be here unless maybe before the end of the phase.
True true, you did say so and I get that, but why did you place placeholder on Marms while using the few posts you have to fraternise with Xad who already was suspect? Was there sth specific about her or was it just rng or so
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,122
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Also guys, just a random thought, not sure if I’m convinced myself - but what are the odds of having a third party in game? Or is the game too small to consider something like that? 🤔
In Got game, I added a 3rd party even though it was like 13 or 14 players. Its possible, depending on how strong did gry designed the setting for mafia, and town. for exple if he added a burden / freeman to balance etc.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,905
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Btw Marms you weren't on the Xad train either, how do you feel about Xad dying mafia bomb? How do you feel about Sam after the shenanigans of last day?
I think for about half of the day I was fine with both of them dying, and later I felt like I didn’t have to move my vote for Xad’s lynch anyway, as he did have the majority if the votes (I did consider it towards the end, in case they did pile on Sam, the sudden defense of Xadyu was weird so I was ready to move if necessary).

That’s not to say I’m super comfortable with Sam now - his behavior D1 still feels kinda off to me, he’s more chill this phase so far. So I don’t know lol. I feel like questioning Shad and Wojak, and tbh DD too has a bit more priority.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,122
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
True true, you did say so and I get that, but why did you place placeholder on Marms while using the few posts you have to fraternise with Xad who already was suspect? Was there sth specific about her or was it just rng or so
I didnt read the previous convo i just caught up now, marm was just random vote based on a joke on HxH lol
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why did they kill the bomb defuser after the bomb died? hmmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jeez, if not for Koko I'd of copped it either by mislynch or by Xadyu's bomb- thanks for saving me Koko 🙏 . And RIP Evil, the D1/N1 curse for you continued 😭

Now to put the blowtorch on a few things that irked me while I was asleep in the final hours of the last day phase...

@Shad Yare yare daze... you called me scum for revealing like you did ("he did the same thing as me, therefore he must be scum!"), and you then force-fed Xadyu a detective hint/claim to try and save himself with. Very confusing, but I suppose it is very Shad. Bad look though, and NOW you want to lay quiet...

@wojak Not sure if you were terribly misguided with a bad read on Xad or whether you're his teammate. Your Kat vote was also odd, and could look like trying to steer clear of the ultimate lynch decision. Hopefully you can redeem yourself from that shoddy showing last day phase.

@digitaldude You did piss all as a lurker and then voted for me, I expect more from you today because you look stinky-ish 🤨 Your townie claim legit?



I need to see more from Erin, GB, and then whoever shows up between Des and Van/
I am legit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The people to the side are the most suspicious, shad, wojak and erinyes
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Day 2 is quiet.....almost too quiet!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top