Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Hi, sorry i am late will be catching up real quick
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Atm I dont understand why marms blocked Vandred, even if he was a traitor that block does practically nothing right?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Assuming Kat is legit, if GB was innocent in Kat's results then that means remaining mafia have to be amongst Marm, Shad, and Copan.
>Mafia could have a mafia det that'd allow Panda to fake Kat's role
>Marm has been dodgy with her votes and her play is sub-optimal
>Shad had the Xadyu backflip and has had moments of "instability" that are getting passed off as "its just Shad"

@Copy Panda You never responded to me about Marm in the end, why is that? 🤨
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Two townies have NVD but a potential scum has UVD to switch to whoever they need to get a mislynch... wonder if that's truly telling too 🤔
I fell asleep while replying 🥺
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shad made like the superduper turbo posts where he replies to every post Ive made since I joined MH, I was busy replying to his and yours and fell asleep
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I am still reading but today I will most likely vote between Marms, Panda or Shad
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Marm can't lock.



Nice did you take the nonle xD
I though it was stupid, but didn't expect mafia to use the same mechanic twice to manipulate votes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nobody claimed these effects
--- Double Post Merged, ---



On second though, It was needed to be confident in being able to pull the apprentice claim, not sure if they have a detective in this setup.

Small game and roles like spy aren't in it, so maybe hoe is also not in it, or it prostitute.

I'm not able to find a reason to doubt kat, she was sure xad should die and locked when I started defending, very naturally and locking a bomb, is just town.

Also sam is doing way more than what a mafia would do in this phase, he is moving the game into the right direction, mafia would just do the minimum.

I think they expected van to be alive this phase, and they NVD, 2 other town, not sure why they picked GB, he isn't even playing.

Maybe because they believed I would lynch van, but not GB? From my last post previous phase.

I think they didn't account for van being absent today, confirmed by death.

BG is best role, you can leave the game whenever you are tired or about to get lynched xD

So that leaves Panda and Marm.

I think Panda fits the profile, he didn't answer my question because he wants to draw this out.

My thoughts for now, hopefully this thread is more active when I come back.

Night
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Some inconsistencies:
- mafia couldn't coordinate NVD effect, unless both are from the same player.
- they are 3 effects but only 2 mafia, unless NVD is from the same player.
- is UVD really a good thing? Not being able to lock means you can be outvoted.
- Would panda lynch a teammate returning player?

Another idea is that marm is detective, it would explain both their claims.

If marm was prostitute, they would have blocked kat and killed sam.

Since killing kat puts a timer on marm, they would first kill a confirmed townie while they block kat.

Thanks to van, we know he wasn't blocked as marm claimed, since he successfully used BG, so marm lied.

We also know somebody van considered town was targeted for a kill, which can only be kat, thanks to van BG.

I think van just won us the game after being afk 2 days xD

GB has both the NVD and innocent going for him.

I'm more or less ready to vote, save to iron the details but overall I feel very confident that this one BG use + NVD use has cleared the fog of war.
One thing though Shad, we don't know if Van succesfully used his role at all - You are making assumptions here that we cannot check. Again we've discussed this is also possible Mafia went straight for him. We have to consider all the possibilities of what happened last night.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
One thing though Shad, we don't know if Van succesfully used his role at all - You are making assumptions here that we cannot check. Again we've discussed this is also possible Mafia went straight for him. We have to consider all the possibilities of what happened last night.
Van died Townie/Traitor, how is he supposed to use that? 🤨
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am still reading but today I will most likely vote between Marms, Panda or Shad
You and I both have NVD this phase sadly so we can't vote.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I fell asleep while replying 🥺
All that chikky put you to sleep 😭 I hope you'll finish writing that post soon 😤
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
I was initially going to compile a bunch of your posts and hers but then Shad made his megastructure post and I got distracted by that in a different tab and eventually, I just dozed off. Ill just reply to your and Shadroids posts first, then we go from there

We've been well and truly had from the get-go, and I can't vote normally to right the ship this phase due to NVD but it's abundantly clear to me that one of the scums we're after is likely @Marmalade

Marm is one of the shoddiest players based on her actions she has claimed as "prostitute". Always voting for townies, and always targeting them too. We can't afford to be wrong this phase, but we can't give her a free pass any longer. It's likely Marm + GB as the remaining scums with a small chance of Shad as their claims at this point are starting to be increasingly stinky and their supposed actions support that imo.
> Voting townies ig can't be helped because we've all been doing that since Xad being honest, I think she more or less went along with the DD vote. She did have a strange statement on the Xad vote (I felt comfortable); from what I remember votes weren't being updated so I wouldn't have felt "comfortable"
> Her targeting is off yeah, till you mentioned it I didn't even rly realize she only targeted passives. If I was her I'd have certainly targeted GB, not just because of his claim but to see whether or not he's been coasting on AFK in general. I can understand the need to check passives a few times though, to see if they're coasting on those claims, but I don't feel like she's actively trying to figure out who to block for max value. Seems like she's been playing it like a detective, picking and checking.
> Tbh since she apparently knew Kats role, I thought maybe she'd try to block me to see if I was bullshitting or not. Even if knew Kats role beforehand, I'd have no way of knowing if I was blocked. Had I said, "I got no result", she'd have known at least I was legit. Well that'd be slightly suspicious on it's own but I think me or GB would be better targets than Van. Targeting him does nothing I think.
> The main thing I dislike about her gameplay is her posting. I was gonna pull some of her comments earlier in the game but I suppose her next quote does encapsulate the issue; her replies basically don't feel like a genuine reply to your point.
> In this particular post she says "I'd be in the way of people like Kat, who are basically confirmed" though her targeting Kat wasn't on the table, so do I agree her behaviour is dodgy

How exactly is this gaslighting? I'm just voicing the interpretation of my observation. If you feel that's differently, that's fine, but please relax, take a deep breath okay. Let's look at everyone, not just in one place. Again, if we fuck this up we have lost the game.

Am I the only one who thought Van's claim was strange, a naive traitor in such a small game, with theories like regarding another traitor. Besides, if I was going to target actives all game, I'd be in the way of people like Kat, who are basically confirmed. It's not rocket science really.
> I do have some concerns about this theory. First is what Kat mentioned and that's hard to ignore; the place of a blocker in this game. I find it hard to believe there's none in the game. It's possible there's just one, and it's not impossible that's the escort (with all the path powers and penalties) instead of town blockers. I'm not sure if that messes with balance per se, and it would at least explain her targeting. The main thing though, there's no counter claim.
> To be entirely fair, I think that went a bit like with Xad, Shad sort of fed her the claim. Her targeting doesn't have to make much sense if it's uncontested.
> Killing Van could make sense if GB is legit and 1. they want a lynch candidate and 2. don't want to kill Kat to give him an opportunity to prove himself.
> This particular set of events makes Shad and Marms mafia
> My MAIN concern is that we might be Eri'ing her, i.e., to her it will seem like she's being reasonable but we're reading too much into what is her overall usual playstyle. While it's a uniform playstyle, admittedly, these girls do generally play like this.

These are my initial thoughts. I was gonna make a bigger post but I'm getting lost in the sauce w all the quotes below so I tbh cba to respond to all that if I want to also discuss these afterwards.

Tldr I can see why at this point you wanna break open the box, and we might as well given the fact she's the least concrete player around atm (aside from the towns) but it must be said it's not a badly constructed box

Ill respond to Shad next
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All that chikky put you to sleep 😭 I hope you'll finish writing that post soon 😤
Tbh yeah the meal did make me sleepy, then Shad chimed in w the Jamesian post and I felt compelled to include that too and I just fell asleep in front of pc
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
> Voting townies ig can't be helped because we've all been doing that since Xad being honest, I think she more or less went along with the DD vote. She did have a strange statement on the Xad vote (I felt comfortable); from what I remember votes weren't being updated so I wouldn't have felt "comfortable"
> Her targeting is off yeah, till you mentioned it I didn't even rly realize she only targeted passives. If I was her I'd have certainly targeted GB, not just because of his claim but to see whether or not he's been coasting on AFK in general. I can understand the need to check passives a few times though, to see if they're coasting on those claims, but I don't feel like she's actively trying to figure out who to block for max value. Seems like she's been playing it like a detective, picking and checking.
> Tbh since she apparently knew Kats role, I thought maybe she'd try to block me to see if I was bullshitting or not. Even if knew Kats role beforehand, I'd have no way of knowing if I was blocked. Had I said, "I got no result", she'd have known at least I was legit. Well that'd be slightly suspicious on it's own but I think me or GB would be better targets than Van. Targeting him does nothing I think.
> The main thing I dislike about her gameplay is her posting. I was gonna pull some of her comments earlier in the game but I suppose her next quote does encapsulate the issue; her replies basically don't feel like a genuine reply to your point.
> In this particular post she says "I'd be in the way of people like Kat, who are basically confirmed" though her targeting Kat wasn't on the table, so do I agree her behaviour is dodgy
Well we're seeing fairly eye to eye on this from the looks of it. She's been coasting a bit with dodgy targeting and suboptimal voting that had some moments of being especially sus (avoiding Xad due to comfort, and then going with the flow for townies that looked dodgy). Last night's target also doesn't make sense- is it coincidence that Van died? Possibly if she's legit, but it might've also been her coming clean in the event that Katsko was iirc she wasn't 100% on a couple of claims either, later passing not realising it off as "blonde Moments".

The reply thing is also what really irks me about her, she's dismissive without actually answering the points and it was the same reasoning that had me voting Erin except this time it feels more deliberate whereas Erin was scrambling due to time restraints from the look of it.

> To be entirely fair, I think that went a bit like with Xad, Shad sort of fed her the claim. Her targeting doesn't have to make much sense if it's uncontested.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. She didn't outright come out with "I'm prostitute-kun" but instead got led into it by the suggestions of Shad etc. and even then she didn't sound adamant in it.

> My MAIN concern is that we might be Eri'ing her, i.e., to her it will seem like she's being reasonable but we're reading too much into what is her overall usual playstyle. While it's a uniform playstyle, admittedly, these girls do generally play like this.
That is one thought I have, but we're in a must-hit scenario and in such a small game with only a few declared actives she consistently targeted non-actives which is odd given one active (GB) had looked so dodgy over the first 3 days before finally being cleared by Kat's result.

It's got to her as one of the scums with Shad as the other. What links them together is the Xadyu situation- both, for one reason or another, avoided Xadyu. Both have also consistently voted for townies across the first 3 days. Factor in Marm's targeting and Shad being like a pitbull after a toddler on you any chance he gets and it's starting to look clear cut to me.

but it must be said it's not a badly constructed box
Mans wildin in mafia game 💀 :kappa Jokes aside, I think I'll pull the trigger on my secondary and use it on her-
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
wait w acting for one sec, let me finish responding to shads turbo post and then u again and also maybe lats input
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

kats
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
wait w acting for one sec, let me finish responding to shads turbo post and then u again and also maybe lats input
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

kats
My bad, I already activated Stoat Platinum: The World 💀
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
wait what
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oooh jfc i had a mini heart attack for a sec
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Samuel, did you explain or say what exactly it is you have up your sleeve?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. She didn't outright come out with "I'm prostitute-kun" but instead got led into it by the suggestions of Shad etc. and even then she didn't sound adamant in it.
I hope you don't mean I use the thread to feed my teammate claims while mafia pad and m.det exist.

Van died Townie/Traitor, how is he supposed to use that? 🤨
You seem to be confused about how Van died, there is a path pick where you can pick BG/Noble/Spirit Medium.
I used BG on Kat to confirm myself, I think it 99% clear van did the same.

Back to sleeping, brb.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Copy Panda if you are ok with a marm lynch, then there is still tomorrow and tonight action to prove that I'm the mafia.

Good we agree on marm at least, let see if she is m.detective or what.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Samuel, did you explain or say what exactly it is you have up your sleeve?
I never revealed the first of the secondary roles I got via paths, but I have used the second secondary I got from my path yesterday just now which I affectionately called Stoat Platinum. As I said, it is a very Noble role (i.e it fucken noble so haha well done mafia for giving me NVD just to get blueballed like that).

But as for the first secondary I got from paths, well, I'd like to keep that under wraps still- that's a bullet in the chamber to finish mafia off~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I'm not M. Detective, I'm a prostitute '-' If you Lynch me now the game will be over.
So let's think this over, not be impulsively vote, because that's not going to be helpful, and actually figure out who the mafia is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You seem to be confused about how Van died, there is a path pick where you can pick BG/Noble/Spirit Medium.
I used BG on Kat to confirm myself, I think it 99% clear van did the same.
But he never said he picked that path, didn't he? And with Desin being AFK for most of the game, don't you think he got randomized paths? Wouldn't it be a bit of a reach to assume he picked that path (or got randomized that, for that matter).
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm not M. Detective, I'm a prostitute '-' If you Lynch me now the game will be over.
So let's think this over, not be impulsively vote, because that's not going to be helpful, and actually figure out who the mafia is.
You being up for lynch isn't impulsive, it is literally the result of thorough analysis through your actions, your votes, and the statements you've made in game. You're the most suspicious of us all right now, hence why I used my Stoat Platinum on you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I never revealed the first of the secondary roles I got via paths, but I have used the second secondary I got from my path yesterday just now which I affectionately called Stoat Platinum. As I said, it is a very Noble role (i.e it fucken noble so haha well done mafia for giving me NVD just to get blueballed like that).

But as for the first secondary I got from paths, well, I'd like to keep that under wraps still- that's a bullet in the chamber to finish mafia off~
Nvm, I realise the post I thought I was referring to was never sent because panda replied before I could send it off and had to respond to him to let him know I used it :arf
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Well we're seeing fairly eye to eye on this from the looks of it. She's been coasting a bit with dodgy targeting and suboptimal voting that had some moments of being especially sus (avoiding Xad due to comfort, and then going with the flow for townies that looked dodgy). Last night's target also doesn't make sense- is it coincidence that Van died? Possibly if she's legit, but it might've also been her coming clean in the event that Katsko was iirc she wasn't 100% on a couple of claims either, later passing not realising it off as "blonde Moments".
Please explain to me how I have been dodgy? It makes no sense at all. Isn't it obvious a prostitute would be reluctant with revealing their role. I answered everything asked - even if I once not saw a question right away because of your double post.

About the blonde moments; you ALSO didn't get Panda's Edogawa hint straight away. Does that also immediately make you sus? Please go back and read them, because you are reaching so hard here.

The reply thing is also what really irks me about her, she's dismissive without actually answering the points and it was the same reasoning that had me voting Erin except this time it feels more deliberate whereas Erin was scrambling due to time restraints from the look of it.
>answers with my reasonings for doing things
>"She is dismissive and dodgy"
>???????
That doesn't add up. You just didn't like my answers. I don't like to type whole walls, can explain reasonings in a few sentences. If you don't like it in sentence form, then you wouldn't like my walls either. And that's okay, but state it like that - and not reach for things to make me look more suspicious.


I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. She didn't outright come out with "I'm prostitute-kun" but instead got led into it by the suggestions of Shad etc. and even then she didn't sound adamant in it.
See what I wrote earlier. Isn't it dangerous for a prosti to be out in the open? Stop acting like that's such an insane though lmao, look at what happened to wojak - he got offed the night he confessed being a doctor.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Please explain to me how I have been dodgy? It makes no sense at all. Isn't it obvious a prostitute would be reluctant with revealing their role. I answered everything asked - even if I once not saw a question right away because of your double post.

About the blonde moments; you ALSO didn't get Panda's Edogawa hint straight away. Does that also immediately make you sus? Please go back and read them, because you are reaching so hard here.
You've literally 'responded' to posts with my analysis of your plays that made you look dodgy- was you not actually responding to the questions just you responding to a quote without properly reading through? Let me spell it out for you:
>Who you apparently targeted with your role
>How you voted
>The nature of your posts

Huh? Edogawa wasn't the hint- Edogawa is what Conan says. "Tantei sa" was the latter part of the message which translates to Detective and that was clear as day, I even said as much in my response to Copan here:

Hai hai, "edogawa" didn't ring any bells btw but the latter half was clear as day fyi :thumbs
^ as you can see, I said his hint/reveal was clear as day. But now you're taking me not getting a Conan reference as me bring sus? Who is the one reaching now? :lmao

>answers with my reasonings for doing things
>"She is dismissive and dodgy"
>???????
That doesn't add up. You just didn't like my answers. I don't like to type whole walls, can explain reasonings in a few sentences. If you don't like it in sentence form, then you wouldn't like my walls either. And that's okay, but state it like that - and not reach for things to make me look more suspicious.
>Takes several attempts at asking you things to get a response
>You dismiss questions before later responding to them in a way that makes you feel absent
>Wording of some posts came across as strange

It does add up because you weren't immediate in your response to questions and it took multiple efforts of asking you to get you to to answer and revisit things in some instances. I think your way of writing in games can be eloquent, but the way you've responded this game has felt dubious and that's what I'm talking about here. Saying I don't like how you post is also getting away from the point of the content I'm talking about which is also something you do to deflect from an issue and try to get people to focus on something else.

See what I wrote earlier. Isn't it dangerous for a prosti to be out in the open? Stop acting like that's such an insane though lmao, look at what happened to wojak - he got offed the night he confessed being a doctor.
Yes, look at what happened to Wojak when he was out in the open- killed. On that same line though, the Det basically was too given they were obviously an investigative role but it was Vand who died last night, why is that? Wouldn't it make sense to try and take out someone who could find them guilty or block them? Apparently not.

Also, no one has owned up to giving NVD to either me or GB too which is another element of this that needs to be figured out.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Two things beforehand

> I'm almost flattered, I don't think anyone's ever done this to me before, analyzing/picking apart my entire posting in a game sheesh
> I'm writing this post to acknowledge your efforts, but I think you are mafia. From your voting behaviour on Xad d1, to your scrambling for theories throughout the game; today you even started to question Kat. I've never seen townie Shad go back and forth on so many topics at once before. Sure, you're prone to self-doubt, but you're also very focussed generally, and so usually you might go back-and-forth on a single or handful of topics. However, right now, it seems to me you're scrambling to survive and you'll latch onto any theory to do it. So I'm wary of you. (And before you mention it, it's not bc of our altercation or personal stuff, you apologised like twice now, that's all good)


How did sam and gb get not voter disease?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kat they are 2 mafia + a traitor left potentially.

Meaning 42% of the players are lying.

So let try to keep the discussion nice because at this stage of the game it very easy to confuse enemy and ally.

If you want to make a case on me to compare it with your other option I'm open to it and will answer any question.

But don't tell me how many theories I'm allowed to make per day, sam is doing the same thing but you aren't telling him that, because he voted the only mafia lynched this game.

Feel free to tell me why I'm mafia and who are my teammate.

But this is the last day if we misslynch, so expect me to list every possible theory I can think of.

Some will include you.
Well, there's one thing you're doing that no one else is doing, but seems to be desensitized by, and that's aimlessly trying to find support for anything plausible at all. Sam's point has been pretty focused throughout and to his credit his scrutiny might find us the final member (you being the other one). I just saw that Kat got innocent on GB and despite his.. weird behaviour, fwiw his claim was dripfed to us. Therefore, consider that by process of elimination, it has to be you, Sam and/or Marms, and Sam's been making less to no mistakes or at least weirdly inconsistent messages. We've been judging everyone by their consistency + the results they've achieved/acquired and the accompanying motivation.

What you and Marms do have in common is that weird defensiveness on Xad's vote. Ever since you've been more or less on the offensive while she's been a background flower and you guys didn't interact much from what I saw. It's strange, for instance, that she targeted all the passives except for you, even though you've been the most prominently sus candidate that flies by. Less prominent but also not irrelevant is that you 1. somewhat fed Marms her claim akin to what happened to Xad and 2. you tried to steer her blocks in such a way it seemed like you were signalling her to make a statement to cover for the day after. So currently I think it must be you + Marm

DD turned out to be town and you voted with him and on him as well.
While rereading Panda.

Just want to point out this hypocrisy you all have from time to time.

You just listed, Wojak, Erin, DD and Shad, All town as priority lynch.

Don't get cooky because you got 1 mafia, you want to check the 4th on your list, I'm fine with it.
I did, yes, but that was Sunday (so like Day 1 or 2?).

> Wojak was also defending Xad, though he later claimed doc (I think that post you quoted was before he did so)
> Erichi was being (or rather, seemed to be to multiple people) defensive or at least withholding of information
> DD's posting until the ones at the very end were erratic non-content + more importantly he voted Sam over Xad even though Xad was caught in a lie and Sam just breathed essentially
> You've been spicydicey throughout for aforementioned reasons

So none of those were unfounded imo. I'd have preferred to kill DD over Eri that day, but ig I was just present enough to do anything about that. And I genuinely was surprised to see DD flip town. Had no doubt in my mind at least he was mafia (though I didn't read his final posts, I woke up, saw the time, voted, back to sleep)


Panda addressing me. We checked all the alternatives, all turned out to be town.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What you guys got on me, gathered from Panda's post, if anybody can be trusted to scrutinize shad it panda xD
- Def xad after accusing xad
- Evil voted me and died (there is a discussion with panda with all the questions / answers)
- Erin died then voted me, even tho kat disagreed strongly with her whole post, she now want to consider her vote as information.
- Actually playing the game (some of you call it flip flopping, some want me to talk less and some want 50% less theories)
To your last point, no one is blaming you for (not) playing the game at all, I think it's a very desirable quality. But if we look at your actions, and compare those to others, imo it becomes clear you have a clear motive to confuse, upset or throw a wrench in plans


About this, rereading I think an apology is deserved, I see how somebody ill would get triggered by my comment.
Thank you, I appreciate that 🙏 The coughing fits last few days were so bad even my bully cat took pity on me


Was avenger the role you were guessing?
It was yes. I had an inkling of some candidate roles, but Sam at some point made a shortlist of criteria (boring, not spammable, active, sth sth) and I figured there's basically just one that fits. I wondered why he didn't claim earlier (I think I asked, not sure if he answered) but tbh, they could just kill or lynch him and his patience would have been for nothing.


@Copy Panda
You said earlier that you didn't want to die on Kat.
If you died on her, you would have shown as apprentice and we would have reread your post to see that you are targeting kat.

That a 1 to 1 trade with mafia, super worth it.
Why did you decide that your life was more important?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



You say it yourself in your last post today.
But your actions are different this game.
You announced your target, then you changed it.

Why? To not die? But you say it your self that a good play for pirate.
I would think it would be even better on apprentice since it has an insane variant.
Because I don't want to die. It's why I consider BP among the best town roles and BG the worst (tho also balanced). The reason I want to announce is that IF I die, I want people to know who to go for. But in a small game like this, where numbers matter a whole lot, I don't think self-sacrificing strategies are worth it. I don't think there's any roles that can switch sides in this game either, because recruitment is like +2.5 for mafia (+1 to them, -1 for town, +0.5 bc of the voting/posting power). In a small game that's a massive swing. So I didn't think I could survive if I failed to target town, and got cold bear feet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top