Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt and @wojak actually feel about this above, besides just wanting to take a safer lynch route?
Hmm…in essence as mafia you would know the plan is to kill Brandish, so passing to him is a dumb risk indeed. However it’s not that much of a gamble to think the potato wont explode by D3. So maybe you just figured it was worth taking the risk? Especially with clown slated to expire after D4…
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
If we are not lynching Sam, may we just discuss who is abetter target between Gry and Farf....your thoughts @SirSamuel016 @Holt @Faust
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wow I won't even get a response from wojak on some reasonable question, ok.

Here's an incentive for you guys to just get rid of me then votekill Gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmm…in essence as mafia you would know the plan is to kill Brandish, so passing to him is a dumb risk indeed. However it’s not that much of a gamble to think the potato wont explode by D3. So maybe you just figured it was worth taking the risk? Especially with clown slated to expire after D4…
If you think that's a worth gamble for a small party that just lost a member then alas
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Don't think I have anything else to share so I'll focus on my stuff and show up more occasionally or when tagged
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
There is a mafia in grysun/sam/tatsu/farfalla but there can also be a clown. That's the real pickle here. No one stood out as clown, who ever it is has played the game naturally but still we don't have tatsumaki role.
if Tatsu is scum then so are you. The only other possibility is Gry being paranoid and me being insane. What are the odds?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘d have preferred Tatsu over Farf despite how she‘s thinking. But I will put a vote on her if she is the only lynch people would go for other than me.

Really tiring to go all out like this, disprove a guy‘s lies yet people don‘t care. So neither should I.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill Farfalla

Will angrily sulk til day end, unless there‘s some big reveal.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
If you think that's a worth gamble for a small party that just lost a member then alas
don't even know if you have a potato? do we? Just your claim...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I gotta sleep too. work tomorrow....
Do not know if I can catch the day end.

Votelock Farfalla
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I just wish Holt could use his troublemaker today....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What's the likelihood that's he the real clown?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





mafia buddies?
look at the convo I had with him.....you would not want a buddy like this
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam I wouldn‘t be proud if I were you, your past fuckups are defining you forever in some people‘s eyes as a guy who can‘t be expected to not make 3 big mistakes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Helps when being scum but my pride couldn‘t take the same treatment.
And when did I ask for your input on how my 'mistakes' make people view me, let alone 'forever'? If you get hung up on something than that's an issue, not an issme. I'm just here having fun while going through something that's messing IRL shit up for me big time at the moment. I don't see why you need to bring public perception into a game of all things, that's just weird shit dude and you should honestly get a grip.

If you've got more to say on the matter then let rip, I'm more than happy to give you some food for thought too if you think this is at all relevant. Otherwise, stick to playing the bloody game.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
This would be Adios for me I reckon......
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
If we are not lynching Sam, may we just discuss who is abetter target between Gry and Farf....your thoughts @SirSamuel016 @Holt @Faust
I think we should consider these in terms of next moves. If we lynch Gry, what next? If he flips mafia, we can safely trust Sam however it’s unlikely that Sam will make it alive anyway. Even if he is town and Mafia want to leave him alive for lunch purposes, the clown suspicion means Sam won’t be lynched until D5 at least. If Gry flips town, it throws more chaos with Sam pretty much confirmed as clown. However we still wouldn’t do anything with that until D5. It’s why I’m leaning towards pausing on both of them.

For Farf, we have you with different results so we know you are a real det at least. Her flip should be more helpful I guess.
If you think that's a worth gamble for a small party that just lost a member then alas
I don’t remember much of the potatoes but honestly D3 is just acceptable to be a non exploding day imo. The potential extra kill would be even helpful since it’s coming down to a tight numbers game. It’d have to be all mislynches to win for mafia and that gets much harder, especially after the clown is gone.
I‘d have preferred Tatsu over Farf despite how she‘s thinking. But I will put a vote on her if she is the only lynch people would go for other than me.

Really tiring to go all out like this, disprove a guy‘s lies yet people don‘t care. So neither should I.
Why Tatsu? You said yourself that Insane + Paranoid is too cruel. With your results, it’s also very likely you’re paranoid too. Tatsu is also in a weird zone considering clown. Any particular reason why you think she’s a better option?

Also not ignoring Sam’s lies. But nothing is going to be done at this point anyway? You also agreed that leaving him be is the best thing
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What's the likelihood that's he the real clown?
If you believe Sam, then 0.


I‘d have preferred Tatsu
And you say that now with your vote even tho I had mentioned it multiple times heh.


And don't get annoyed Holt (tho use that as an incentive as well), but just so we cover basis: but guys if a night kill won't happen consider lynching Holt - TM traitor sounds like a spicy combo my cohost would support.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Well I can't change my vote but I'm happy to go for either of our results as a lynch target- would prefer lynching Gry over Farf
You to your result, me to mine. I honestly thought of going for Gry without revealing my results too. So that I could investigate once more....either way, I do not expect we will be talking in this game until it ends. I think they killed brand, because they thought he would be protecting you. Now, they might go for me....but if they don't, they will go for you. Therefore, adios buddy. Let's toast to towns win
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Now he says he trust Grys results, unlike before 🙃
Do you understand the meaning of the word "if"?

And "what are the odds"?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and how did you deduce from the post that I trusted Gry's results?
I was saying what Tatsu being scum would mean for DD
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You to your result, me to mine. I honestly thought of going for Gry without revealing my results too. So that I could investigate once more....either way, I do not expect we will be talking in this game until it ends. I think they killed brand, because they thought he would be protecting you. Now, they might go for me....but if they don't, they will go for you. Therefore, adios buddy. Let's toast to towns win
Yeah, fair enough. I'm going to head off for the night, Gry being a cunt just now honestly left a sour taste in my mouth but hopefully town get a good result from the lynch tonight. Best of luck
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
wojak is clowning
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
well then, good night
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top